NUBODI, CELEBRITYONLINE, EASY30 DAY THIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 Day Thin
There may be more specific results for "Nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 Day Thin"
For more specific results for "Nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 Day Thin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter 3 weeks and still can't get me approved for orientation, says she need medical forms filled out, I do it and return it too her the same day. Says she needs police reports sent it right to her almost instantly. I have provided her and US Express without anything they needed when they asked for it and they still can't get me approved for orientation, I think that she dropped the ball and won't admit it. But they need driver's but they can't seem to get you approved for orientation, can't need driver's that bad. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter internet

Apr 21 2017
Veggie Nutri Bullet Nutri Bullet 30 day money back guarantee doesn't tell you the shipping is on your dime Author: NYC, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Veggie Nutri Bullet Internet

Apr 21 2017
Transit capital Miss RichardMr Miller They call using only Mr or Miss with a last name claiming to be a collection company from a pay day loan lender Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Collection Agency's: Transit capital Internet

Apr 21 2017
Allegro Allegro anti aging cream, Brio Day and Night Serum SAMPLES were ordered on a Facebook site Utah Internet
Author: Estes Park, Colorado Skin Care: Allegro Internet

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 19 2017
Try Trim Genesis 14 day rip off trial internet Internet Author: Fincastle, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Try Trim Genesis Internet

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 18 2017
Garcinia would not refund my money and charged me 79.95 for the product and said I had 14 days for trial but the hidden thing was the 14 started the day you order the product. Nationwide Author: Onamia, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Apr 18 2017
imshmacked I'm Shmacked Company account instagram direct messaged me saying if I purchase a one piece swimsuit, they will feature my photo on their account THE DAY I PURCHASE THE SWIMSUIT AND SEND THE RECEIPT. I sent the receipt. They didn't make the post. I asked for a refund and threatended to report the company. They opened all the direct messages and didn't reply Internet
Author: Wilmette , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: imshmacked Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Freedom financial / YG motors YG motors sold me a car, after that they claim that they have nothing to do with the financial company. They tell you if you don't pay even one day late you loose the car. Miami  Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Freedom financial / YG motors

Apr 18 2017
Phenom Health/Synagen Billed by: Natural Dieter, New Living DietTrimmer TomorrowRobust Health advert for free 30 day sample, I pay shipping only (6.95) for Synagen IQ Billed from Las Vegas Nevada Author: FARMERS BRANCH, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Phenom Health/Synagen internet

Apr 18 2017
ENOM, INC lookdeeds.com will not cancel your subscription in trial period, They argue with you until you agree to a tend day extention. At the end of the ten days they bill your credit cars $74.00 PANAMA Internet Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Internet Fraud: ENOM, INC Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 16 2017
gold rose usa ordered a rose and vase from them for valentines day for my daughter. got the rose, but still haven't received the vase. can't reach them by phone nor will they e-mail me back. ann arbor Michigan Author: round mountain, California Computer Mail Order: gold rose usa ann arbor, Michigan

Apr 15 2017
A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) Jonathan and his brother José destroyed my rental unit! They were hired to remove two walls, repair minor drywall, plaster, and paint. However, the damage they caused is not only negligent, but criminal. My communication began with Jonathan (The business owner) and he and his brother came over to quote the project. We agreed on a price and the work that was to be done, and ultimately they were supposed to begin once we had a contract in place. We agreed half upfront, and half when finished. Although, if they were late they were penalized per day. Ultimately it resulted in Jonathan being almost completely absent from the work and his brother Jose trying to pick up the pieces. As a result, they were completely behind schedule and did a terrible job on the paint.... but this was the least of my worries! NEVER USE A+ Painting or Jonathan Zuniga! West Jordan City Utah
Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Builders & Contractors: A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) West Jordan, Utah

Apr 15 2017
Zoosk Fake profiles, no refund on day one of 6 month subscription after I confronted them Internet Author: Ozark, Alabama Dating Services: Zoosk Internet

Apr 15 2017
Atomic Container Homes Ethan Day Ray Collins Dawn Clayton Leslie Robert Burk AKA Les Burk AKA Leslie Burk Diana Burk SEC VIOLATION ALERT! FELONY FRAUD ALERT! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Prefabricated Homes: Atomic Container Homes El Paso, Texas

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
L'etoile Agedefy,STONEBF,BEAUTYPDCTS Charged credit card $98 when supposed to charge only shipping which they also charged refused to refund said I agreed to 14 day trial which is what was advertised for shipping only Los Angeles,Ca Internet Author: Maumelle, Arkansas Skin Care: L'etoile Internet

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York