Your Search | nubodi, celebrityonline, easy30 day thin

Aug 01 2014
Progress Mobility May 21 ordered a mobility scooter by telephone. was told delivery date May 27th.comes from N.Y. contactec them all week & all week was promised each day. learned it sat in Greencastle Pa that week, approx. 75 miles from me. everyday PM promised it would be delivered every day that weel.By May 31st I stated I no longer wanted it. I woould find my terminally ill huusband one that day. Now they claim I refused delivery.the manufacture has the scooter, sent PM a refund which PM refuses to refund me. bulling me by stating the policy is clear, yet I ordered it by phone. we never refused, they never delivered as promised. this company can not be trusted. clearmont Fl Fl Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Progress Mobility Internet

Aug 01 2014
equifax credit report Misled 30 day trial period offer. When I called up to cancel my trail, they said I had to call them between 9am and 3 pm on the 30th day in order not to be charged the recurring $30.00 a month charge. If I tried to cancel before the last day I would be cut off at the time of the call. They have no ethics, I'd rather be clear of them. Operators and supervisors are in India Internet Author: Redlands, California Internet Services: equifax credit report Internet

Jul 31 2014
Cash Call..Western Skys...Delbert Services got a loan with Western Skys n the next day they sold it to cash call n they talk to me anyway asking me why I can't pay let my rent go to make payments Orange California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cash Call..Western Skys...Delbert Services Orange , California

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Jeff Manders Jeffery W. Manders May 22, 2014, I spoke with Jeff Manders who then agreed to bring two cars for test driving purposes only from South Georgia with a deposit of $1500.00. This did not sound right so he agreed to only bring one vehicle for $750.00. This was labor day weekend.  Winder Georgia Author: AUSTELL, Georgia Auto Dealers: Jeff Manders Winder , Georgia

Jul 30 2014
American Legal Services Ryan Smith (200) 000-000(646) 657-3552 He call my work and was going to talk with HR to collect the money on a pay day loan that I did not owe. Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Collection Agencies: American Legal Services Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
myshedplans.com Avoid! Does not honor 60-day money back guarantee and does not reply to questions Internet Author: Walnut, Illinois Architects & Designers: myshedplans.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Equity Auto Loan Stalked,called 6-7 times per day, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Northstar Preservation JARROD BUCK (OWNER) Paul Tice Did not pay us for the job we did. Gave us a story about rehab and again promised pay that never came. perfect communication was kept between us intil the day of completion on the job.  LA Habra California Author: sanger, Texas Cleaning Services: Northstar Preservation LA Habra, California

Jul 28 2014
Motorcycle mall Not sure of gentallman name but was told was owner son! After spending $8,000 cash for one day of owning a Polaris 800,brought back to owner of dealer for overheating n shutting down only had vehical for 24hrs in our posetion,owners denied anything wronge with bike n would not take back!! Belleville New Jersey Author: Garwood, New Jersey Motorcycles: Motorcycle mall Belleville , New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
JHP Contracting Joshua Potts This individual or business did not pay me for 42.7 hours worked a sum of $448.35 and the last day i worked before quitting was 6/20/2014 when i was short payed by 6 hours. Loganville Georgia Author: Locust Grove, Georgia Roofing Companies: JHP Contracting Loganville, Georgia

Jul 27 2014
automobile acceptance made payment arrangements due to my illness onky to be calledctge next day by a woman named jennifer telling me that they were nit acceptable riverdale Georgia Author: marietta, Georgia Car Financing: automobile acceptance riverdale, Georgia

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Leeds Property Management Offered me a manager job, told me to move out of my current apartment and sign a contract next day - 3 days later they told me they decided to give the job to someone else instead. Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Leeds Property Management Culver City, California

Jul 23 2014
bluedolphinmagazine They have 90 day money back guarantee, I cancelled my subscription within that time & they charged 21.46, original sucription rate was 89.00 online Internet Author: Sanborn, New York Internet Service Providers: bluedolphinmagazine Internet

Jul 22 2014
Anytime Companies Would not honor quoted pricing, tried to increase price on day of job. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Plumbing: Anytime Companies West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2014
Tank the Tank Heaters Tankless water Heaters Ordered tank received too costly to use sent back with ra number spoke to someone 3 times was told I would receive a credit back to my account . I did not. I have been calling for three weeks and only get voice mail. no response. I have emailed 3 times no response. Voice mail was full and then called back next day and was able to leave another voice mail. still no response. Hialeah Florida Author: Arlington, Tennessee Building Products: Tank the Tank Heaters Hialeah, Florida

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas

Jul 16 2014
DJR group Internet Pay Day Loan Scam Internet Author: iowa city , Iowa Loans: DJR group Internet