reflects

Your Search | office max store #1493

Sep 17 2014
Cooper City Sheriff's Office Athena Kennedy Mackey & Gerald Wengert Broward Sheriff's Office Police Brutality, Falsifying Reports, Kidnapping children via Vexatious Litigation & DCF, Excessive Force, Stalking Citizens in a gated community Cooper City Florida
Author: Cooper CIty, Florida Criminal Justice System: Cooper City Sheriff's Office Cooper City, Florida

Vivid Ink and Toner Scam! Trial Offer Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: Vivid Ink and Toner Internet

Sep 17 2014
Maid In America, Columbus, Ohio Nancy, Westerville office DO NOT USE, employees steal and blame you Westerville, Ohio Nationwide, Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Cleaning Services: Maid In America, Columbus, Ohio Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
TITLE MAX I am paying a loan wiht a 140% and now I just had an accident and total my car. Now I am paying for a new car and for Title Max, which is a reapoff. Wha can I do. Anyone can telll me what happens if I stop payment. Roswell Georgia Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Loan Brokers: TITLE MAX Roswell, Georgia

Sep 16 2014
Zenni Optical Delivered defective and unusable glasses twice and now refuses to issue store credit or full refund Novato Internet Author: Georgia Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Sep 16 2014
Joe Episcopo Law Office Attorney Joe Episcopo is the worst choice for a DUI or criminal case Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Joe Episcopo Law Office Attorney Tampa, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Rent A Center Sean and the entire staff of the Prater Way Store in Sparks, Nevada Bed Bug Infestation Denied Sparks Nevada Author: Somewhere, Nevada Rental Stores: Rent A Center Sparks, Nevada

Sep 16 2014
daniel halperin merril lynch i was scammed big time.. Dan halperin is a scum bag.. he raped me big time 43k.. FBI all over this guy.. please arrest him call the AG office and check before pay em .. i wouldnt even got that far cause he did me so wrong northbrook Illinois Author: north carolina, Utah Attorneys General: daniel halperin northbrook , Illinois

Sep 15 2014
Paula Graham Office Assistant / Office Help Craigslist Post Scam Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Paula Graham Internet

Sep 15 2014
Susan Joseph / Pablo Garcia Defrauded Merchants and brokers for Millions please file report with Las Vegas FBI office las vegas Nevada Author: San diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Susan Joseph / Pablo Garcia las vegas, Nevada

Sep 15 2014
ElitePay Global International Payment Services, Prime Pay Global, First Data, Northern Leasing Systems, Michael Salimbene trickery, deceitful tactics, false claims, bait & switch Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: ElitePay Global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Hertz Rental Car This office is all about scam, not rental cars Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rent a Car Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 15 2014
AFFORDABLE DENTURES IN LINCOLN NEBRASKA MANDY THE RUDE ONE SLAMMED MY DENTURES ON THE COUNTER BECAUSE I NO LONGER WANTED SERVICE AT THAT OFFICE BECAUSE SHE IS A VERY, BAD AND ABUSIVE PERSON. LINCOLN Nebraska Author: lincoln, Nebraska Employees: AFFORDABLE DENTURES LINCON, Nebraska

Sep 14 2014
Mobitech Store Liars, paid invoice, after that, they want more money by unsecured transaction, never seen what I bought New York New York Author: Delano, Minnesota Cameras & Video: Mobitech Store New York, Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
Larry Hourd, Office of Director, Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Award Notification Commission, I received notice of being a sweepstakes winner in amount of $l,140,000 lump sum ($2,000,000 @ $66,67 for 30 yrs). Not being able to entirely believe it I took it to lawyer, who said tear up--scam. Disappointed, I now hold it in my memory box for future reference. I will refer to this website if it happens again. Kansas City Kansas Author: Sullivan, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Coroporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 14 2014
FRESHSTOREBUILDER.COM FRESH STORE BUILDER, Nihad Mustafic, Carey They do not honor their 30 day money back guarantee and they ask too many questions. Dishonest! Internet, Nationwide
Author: Branson, Missouri Websites: FRESHSTOREBUILDER.COM Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Wildside Pet store in Washington hurt my bird lakewood Washington Author: seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Wildside Pet store in Washington lakewood, Washington

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Metro Pcs Paula V, Brian Lisa Sold me a 49.00 phone for 99.00 and put on the reciept 49.00 for the phone and 50 dollars for the case. A 5.00 phone case that was supposed to be free with the purchase of the phone. The LG optimus L70 is selling for 49.00 in all Metro stores in Florida and this store is ripping people off charging 99.00 for the phone. New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs New Port Richey, Florida

Sep 13 2014
Fry's Electronics Stores Fry's San Marcos store on Bent ave, San Macos, CA Portable Soleus Air Conditioner Ripoff San Marcos Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Fry's Electronics Stores Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
VeryLastRoom | hôtels de dernière minute - application on Google Play Store Google Play Scam France Internet Author: Oslo, Travel Companies: VeryLastRoom | hôtels de dernière minute Internet

Sep 12 2014
payment world ll merchant solutions i worked for them and they dintpay me. They lie to clients and over charge them tustin California Author: anaheim, California Miscellaneous Office Services: payment world tustion, California

Sep 12 2014
Marketing Consultants of Orlando REVIEW: Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to total customer, crew, and client satisfaction with 100% money back guarantee Marketing Consultants of Orlando past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career opportunities to team and most positive, fun professional work environment. Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to top notch consulting services for clients' customers. Marketing Consultants of Orlando has discovered when crew, client, customers 100% satisfied, results in exponential growth. Orlando, Florida*UPDATE: Marketing Consultants of Orlando pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Marketing Consultants of Orlando recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising Agencies: Marketing Consultants of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Mdl development They told me 15 bucks an hour and after 3 weeks of no check they switched me to a new store and said I had to be paid on commission! do not work here! they had me training at 2 weeks of employment! Highland Indiana Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Glass Repair Shops: Mdl development Highland , Indiana