Your Search | one call communications, navicomm

Jul 23 2016
Positrace, Global Fleet Management Pasitrace GPSPositrace Global Fleet ManagementPositrace MycostmasterPositrace My Cost Master Communications Inc Cold Calling Boiler Room Based in Bucharesti Romania and Vancouver BC, Canada Nationwide Author: Rockville Pike, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Positrace, Global Fleet Management Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
seodomainregservice The email I've received does not show any company name. only email addresses one in LA and one in China. Los Angeles and China Internet LA Chi Author: Corona, California Internet Services: seodomainregservice Internet

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Thomas Puccerella one plus..SCAM company Unknown,they won't tell anyone Internet, Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Telephones: Thomas Puccerella Internet

Jul 22 2016
ComCast Xfinity/Verizon Accusation of theft, when I was the one overcharged, and nationwide ignorance behind smoke and mirrors Illinois Author: Illinois Cable Companies: ComCast Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Toyota of midland False advertising leads to hard working family being scammed out of money and left with a broken vehicle after one week. midland Texas
Author: midland, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of midland midland , Texas

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet

Jul 22 2016
Call Creator Plus: Ryan Riley and Jake Walker Unauthorized charges, services not provided to satisfaction, no resolutions provided by management. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Call Creator Plus Internet

Jul 22 2016
Buylottoonline.com RIPOFF! They do NOT buy your tickets! The promise a scan of your ticket, but you NEVER get one Offshore? Internet Author: Meridian, Mississippi Lottery: Buylottoonline.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Soumitra Deb This person is very viscious one and has been insulting women, including chief minister Belgharia Nationwide Author: Kolkata, Other Government Services: Soumitra Deb Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Purelinegarcinia Pureline Pills made me sick. Refused to refund $79.95 because I called one day after deadline! Tampa Florida Author: Geneva, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Purelinegarcinia Internet

Jul 22 2016
Hoverboard360 Re-Call Scam now after Horrible Return Experience New York New York Let's work together Author: Levittown , Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Hoverboard360 Internet

Jul 22 2016
All County Contractors Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: All County Contractors Inc. has a track record of 19 yrs of continually evolving to become one of the best in the business!!! *UPDATE: All County Contractors Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. All County Contractors Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: All County Contractors Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: All County Contractors Palm Bch and Broward County's since 1987 specializes in home remodeling of all types. All County Contractors offers a wide range of financing options from poor to good credit up to $100,000 and up to 15 yrs. All County Contractors Inc. employs 38 highly experienced people in their various skilled trades, many of which have been with them for years. All County Contractors Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitm Select State/Province

Jul 22 2016
Alliance One Receivables Management, Inc. They tried to rip me off too Gig Harbor Washington Author: Riverdale, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Alliance One Receivables Management, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guide I was contacted at my work with an awesome deal for magazines.. I was promised $30 for one year. Dundee Illinois Author: poynette, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guide IL

Jul 22 2016
Home Buisness Services They Told me to send in 45.00 to start working for there services and if not satisfied that i would be eligible for a reimbursement I have made more then one attempt to contact this company for my refund i also have a money order as proof that can be used in a court of law they should not state claim's that you can receive a refund if they aren't a professional company who give's you money back that's false advertisement I also have paperwork claiming I'm entitled to a refund Clinton TWP Michigan Author: holiday, Florida Business Consultants: Home Buisness Services+ Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
birdtricks.com Bought dvd for one-day miarcles and now receiving more charges a month later Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Tutoring: www.birdtricks.com Internet