ORBIT TELECOM, ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC., AT&T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ORBIT TELECOM, ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC., AT&T
There may be more specific results for "ORBIT TELECOM, ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC., AT&T"
For more specific results for "ORBIT TELECOM, ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC., AT&T"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California

Jun 27 2017
Inland Construction Jim Edwards,Mike Ingram,Carlton Cable,A. Andrews,Ron Martin Inland construction workers hit my clients gas meter and kept going and also inland workers was working in pittsburgh and 3 men working on the northside project at spring garden ave they are the men that attacked my sister and they are viciously harassing her she is a small pateet woman and the men are working in constrution are very bad dirty and not professional Spokane Washington
Author: Spokane, Washington Cult Organizations: Inland Construction Spokane, Washington

Jun 27 2017
Shoptiques Shoptiques: Taking Advantage of Small Businesses on Shop at a Time New York Internet Author: None, Connecticut Small Business Services: Shoptiques Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
money map press Sure Money, Zenith Trading ,Michael Lewitt, SHAH GILANI Advised that there trades were 95.4% accurate. My account says something different!! Baltimore Maryland
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: money map press Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Wireless Advocates AKA Costco Wholesale AKA Wireless Advocates at Costco Wholesale Purchased 2 Iphones on Buy One Get One offer, ended up being charged fully for both phones. Seattle Washington Author: Westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seattle, Washington

Jun 27 2017
Diet Supplementd-SEC starts auto billing Nevada Nevada Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplementd-SEC Internet

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Kimberly Kanoza, Matchmaker Michigan Kimberly, is dishonest immoral and a liar she is the executive of the company! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Dating Services: Davis Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. AIRBAGSYSTEMS INCAIRBAG SYSTEMS INC.airbagsystems.com STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! AIRBAGSYSTEMS INC 1414 Comanche Dr. ALLEN, TX 75013 airbagsystems.com Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Body Work & Repair: AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. Allen, Texas

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
Business Sent by National Detail Pros Doesn't have a Business License Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 27 2017
Robert Bennett They charged me $40 for a service I didnt sing up for. They got my card because I ordered thier flashlight So. Jordan Utah Author: So. Jordan, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Robert Bennett So. Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Silver Diamond Management Cassandra CPNs, Credit Repair Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Silver Diamond Management Internet

Jun 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department (Auto Assure) Deceptive Marketing of Aftermarket Vehicle Service Plan Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jun 27 2017
old american insurance I never requested this company they showed up as a debit to my checking acct,I called them at 8007336242 and asked them how they got my info--I dont check my checking account unless I have a problem so they started debiting my account on 6/15,17minn mineapolis Who's Account Is It???? Author: Sheffield lake, Ohio Insurance Agencies: old american insurance minn, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 27 2017
scott messier/ Jason arthur running a phone room san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: scott messier san diego, California

Jun 27 2017
Painters Painting Solution Painter won't fix mistake Charlotte North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Personal Services: Painters Painting Solution Charlotte , North Carolina

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Transform Associates Inc Non payment for services rendered Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Property Management: Transform Associates Inc Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jun 26 2017
Edmund Black Credit -cupid Liar for CPN and Credit Repair Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Edmund Black Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek, Ontario

Jun 26 2017
PepBoys Lifetime Warranty is not honored at local stores Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Empire FacilitiesFront Street Facilities non pay, slow pay, unresponsive, unprofessional Bohemia New York Author: Park City, Utah Property Management: FrontStreet Facility Solutions, Inc. Bohemia, New York