OCTANE COFFEE & COCKTAILS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Octane Coffee & Cocktails
There may be more specific results for "Octane Coffee & Cocktails"
For more specific results for "Octane Coffee & Cocktails"
Showing 1-25 of 2,827 Found Reports For more specific results for "Octane Coffee & Cocktails"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Training For Me Pty Ltd Training For Me Coffee Training For MeGillian Robb Droyt Robb Con Artist Training Company Clarkson Western Australia
Author: Other Adult Career & Continuing Education: Training For Me Pty Ltd Internet

Sep 18 2017
amora coffee i ordered coffee from amora coffee through an advertisement on amazon and it was delivered but i was chocked to see today that they deducted $68.38 from my account without my concern and without informing me. i want to know the reason for the dedduction. lenoir Maine Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: amora coffee lenoir, Maine

Sep 07 2017
Simply Garcinia/Green Coffee Very deceptive. Also charged my credit card even after canceling my order. Product did not do anythong for my weight loss. San Diego Internet Author: Joshua Tree, California Unusual Rip-Off: Simply Garcinia/Green Coffee Internet

Sep 05 2017
Simply Green Coffee I signed up for a free 30 day trial. After 15 days they charged my accoun Not listed Internet Author: Hamlin, New York Alternative Health: Simply Green Coffee Internet

Aug 30 2017
Amora Coffee Company just wants you money Montergomery Alabama**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Orlando, Florida Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Amora Coffee Montergomery, Alabama

Aug 30 2017
LaidBackLoot.com I ordered a Steelers coffee mug and a pair of Steelers ladies' sneakers for $24.90 on June 16, 2017. Internet **Author of Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: LaidBackLoot.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Lifeglo Garcinia Cambogia Lifeglo Green Coffee had on my phone FREE TRAIL. billed 6.95 and 1.99 and 4.95 then billed 84.95 and 79 95 to my credit card. nothing was said and cancelling and shipping was slow and if you wanted to cancel you didnt have enough time. i called customer service and she was rude and un helpful. i was RIPPED OFF AND IT SURE WASNT FREE TRAIL TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA InternetFLORIDA Author: Desloge, Missouri Telephones: Lifeglo Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 23 2017
JBC Coffee Roast Horrible coffee - expensive no customer service Madison Wisconsin Author: SAN DIEGO, California Restaurant Delivery Services: JBC Coffee Roast Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Amora Coffee they some how got my creidt card and repeadtley charged my card 68.75 over and over in a matter of 5months AL,36117 Author: Forest Park, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amora Coffee , Alabama

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Starbucks | TARGET STARBUCKS IN TARGET | 8999 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325 scam, overcharge, target fraud, fraud, starbucks fraud, 8999 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325, starbucks, target, Northridge California Author: North Hollywood, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks | TARGET Northridge, California

Aug 15 2017
CD Diet & Health everforsko rip off, green tea extract, coffee extract, weight loss San Diego Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health Internet

Aug 15 2017
simple Fulfillment Luxury fulfillment Simply Green Coffee simply garcinia i went online and attempted to order a product Simply garcinia after putting in my information I was sent to a next step which offered me another product Simply green coffee I did not want the Simply green coffee but there was not a go back button or anything I noticed on the bottom was a transparent marker that sai decline.. San diego California Author: suitland, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: simple Fulfillment San diego, California

Aug 14 2017
Simply Garcinia Simply Green Coffee offered a 15 day trial, then added an item to the order; then billed me for a reorder I didn't authorize 15 days later Internet Author: old saybrook, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Simply Garcinia Internet

Aug 13 2017
STAPLES HEALTH CALIFORNIA Garcinina Go and Green Coffee Go Scam California Author: EDGEWATER, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: STAPLES HEALTH , California

Aug 04 2017
Amora I saw a offer on line for 1.00 Selling this Amora coffee,iI thought at first it was to good to be true coffee for a dollar ! Then I used my debit card to make the order .That Was A Big Mistake!!!.Internet Internet Author: Allston, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Amora Internet

Aug 02 2017
Consortium group LLC Pure life green coffee I was online when a ad popped up about this pure life green tea coffee pills that is supposed to help with weight management and that is was only for $1.00 exact for only a certain amount of time as if it was a once in a lifetime  Akron,OH 44312 OH , Ohio Idk
Please do not take those Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium group LLC Internet

Aug 01 2017
Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Enamelware coffee mugs ordered. Box of junk received. Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Author: Somerset West, Alabama Appliances: Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
tim Horten's poor service Marysville Michigan Author: sterling heights, Michigan Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: tim Horten's Marysville, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Dunkin' Donuts The manager is horrible and treats his employees horrible Foxboro Massachusetts Manager is also part of exploited labor Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin' Donuts Foxboro , Massachusetts

Jul 26 2017
Trimgenix Garcinia TrimGenesis Garcinia Cambogia TrimGenesis Forskolin Extract TrimGenesis Green Coffee Bean Extract Labforskolin KMD Garcinia Charged me $79.95 after I cancelled acct will not refund me customer service was extremely rude I am very angry Englewood Colorado Author: Mountain City, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Trimgenix Garcinia Englewood, Colorado

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 21 2017
Starbucks Corporation disgusting, low class, unprofessional, no style, an embarrassment, liars, selfish, greedy, don't care about disabled customers, was NOT concerned about the customer's needs, horrible, Toronto Ontario
Go And F*** Yourself Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Toronto, Ontario

Jul 21 2017
staples health Garcinia Go Green Coffee Go thought we ordered free trial got charged $371.92 California California Author: Live Oak, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: staples health , California

Jul 13 2017
Eden cleaning wizard Fired me for doing my job as a cleaner San Francisco California Details about Eden cleaning wizard Author: San Jose, California Cleaning Services: Eden cleaning wizard Nationwide