Your Search | octane coffee & cocktails
Approximately 902 Reports Found

Oct 22 2014
Pure Green Coffee Cleanse How do I stop them from shipping and charging Canoga Park CA Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Green Coffee Cleanse Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
Pure vitamins On October 14, 2014 I called to cancel my subscription to their green coffee bean plus due to cost. The person I spoke to reduced my price. However, on October 21, 2014, I called to cancel for good and all 3 customer service numbers that I called have been disconnected. Las vegas Nevada
Author: Glenshaw , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure vitamins Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
pure green coffee cleanse stay at home mom. las vegas nevada Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Alternative Health: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure Vitamins - Garcinia Cambogia Extract & Green Coffee Bean Cleanse Purhcased trial, when attempting to cancel, all phone numbers no longer in service Chatsworth CA Author: Fishers, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Vitamins Internet

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 18 2014
Amora Coffee coffee Knoxville Internet Author: Big Bear, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amora Coffee Internet

Oct 18 2014
metabo green coffee cleanse This is fraud..... A scam to steal your money!!!! I paid for a free trial and they doubled back and charged me $90 a month later!! Internet Author: ocala, Florida Drug Manufacturers: metabo green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 15 2014
Pure Slim Garcinia Pro Green Coffee  San Diego California Author: Marietta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Pure Slim Garcinia Internet

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

13, Report #1181999

Oct 09 2014
Coffee Cup Software Company refiuses to grant access to software purchased. Roswell Ga Author: Nampa, Idaho Software: Coffee Cup Software Internet

Oct 08 2014
OneMoreCupOf-Coffee Roderick or Nathaniell Typical Bait and Switch Internet Con-Man Internet Author: Merlin, Oregon Consulting: OneMoreCupOf-Coffee Internet

Oct 08 2014
Pure Vitamins PureGC60 & GCB Marketing pure green coffee cleanse the e-mail address for Pure GC60.com is different then the web page shows. Send the e-mail to: info@expertcustomercare.com This is a total stressfull situation, Just all of a sudden your C.C. is charged huge amount of money!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Princeton, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2014
Absolute Coffee Cleanse GarciniaES Extra Strength Internet Fraud with product pricing santa Ana CA Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: Absolute Coffee Cleanse Internet

Sep 25 2014
The root of happiness kava bar Kava Bar Rancho Cordova CAKava Bar Davis CAThe Root Of Happiness Muddy waters inc Tyler BlytheTravis LowinKT botanicals Getting kids addicted to kratom and coca leaf screw people over discriminate against gender and race Rancho Cordova and Davis California
Author: Sacramento , California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: The root of happiness kava bar Rancho Cordova , California

Sep 24 2014
Simply Green Coffee Bean - Buyer Beware!! Return process is cumbersome Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Simply Green Coffee Bean Internet

Sep 23 2014
Simply Garcinia_Simply Green Coffee Bean Extremely short trial period, and extremely high cost of products hidden in small terms & conditions at bottom of page Internet/Utah Author: Port Byron, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Simply Garcinia Internet

Sep 16 2014
Complete Green Coffee Cleanse Charged me $78 for the coffee cleanser even after I paid the $4.95 Internet Author: Belcher, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Complete Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Sep 16 2014
coffee machines usa Robert Agani or Ryan Coffee vending machine scam artist Stamford Connecticut Author: des plaines, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: coffee machines usa Stamford, Connecticut

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 15 2014
Pro Green Coffee Continues to ship after account cancelled San Diego CA Author: Truro, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Pro Green Coffee Internet

Sep 13 2014
Pure Vitamin's Out of Las Vegas, NV This Writer Was Taken The Very Same way By This Company The Exact Same Way But TwiceI Did The Free Trail & Pay Only $4.95 For S & H Only For Both Pure Green Coffee Bean & Garcinia Cambogia Extract on 08/26/2014 I Phoned In & Requested Cancellation of Any Pure Green Bean Coffee Caplets & Garcinia Cambogia Extract Caplets Las Vegas Nevada Author: ChestNut Hill / Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Pure Vitamin's Out of Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 05 2014
Pure Vitamins Garcinia Cambogia Extract &Pure Green Coffee Bean Two company ripoff in one ad Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Pure Vitamins Internet