Your Search | octane coffee & cocktails

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Jan 29 2016
Ultimate Business Services Nick B*** Ultimate Water, Ultimate Water and Coffee RIP OFF Scam Scam-Artists Deception Cheating Stealing Lying Conniving Hoax Sham Extortion Fraud Fraudulent Crooked Double-Crossed Shady SHADY-MCGRADY Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Employment Services: Ultimate Business Services Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 18 2016
collection pros For some pure Garcia Cambodia and some green coffee pue cleanse. collect pros sent me a letter about this Garcia Nia I order and the green coffee .I never even ordered this or even heard about it until now. wolburn Maine Author: Edwardsville, Kansas Sales People: collection pros wolburn, Maine

Jan 13 2016
RMA GREEN COFFEE AND FORSKOLIN The reason of this email its to report the companies i have been trying to communicate with them to fix my status and they haven't be able to fix my problem and i have been charge 89.10 dollars already wen i had send my product back since the beginning o Irresponsible with people returns and orders too and not good by resolving the problem Santa Ana California GEORGIA Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: RMA GREEN COFFEE AND FORSKOLIN Santa Ana California,

Jan 10 2016
Pure Life Green Pure life GarciniaGreen Coffee Detox Internet
Author: Alameda, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Internet

Jan 06 2016
Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport California Wendy Red Roof Inn Ontario CA is the worst hotel ever! Apparently they use coffee to get the smell out of the carpet instead of shampooing !  Ontario California
Author: Covina, California Hotel: Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport CA Ontario, California

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Jan 01 2016
PURE LIFE, PURE LIFE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA, PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE FREE 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, HAS COST ME OVER $320 PLUS DOLLARS. TAMPA, AND SANTA ANA FL and CA Author: caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURE LIFE Florida and California

Dec 29 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Prime Green Coffee Stole Money from me Las Vegas Nevada Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 22 2015
DS Services of America Crystal Springs water Standard Coffee Very poor customer service. Dose not follow through with requests Raleigh North Carolina Author: Benson, North Carolina Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Starbucks Corporation fred talai is cheap and selfish, he offered me no resolution to my problem, he gave me nothing for my Inconvenience, he came up with excuses, he does Not Care! Santa Monica California tantrum. Author: CULVER CITY, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Santa Monica, California

Dec 07 2015
Mr. Coffee Jarden Sewnaresh They Do Not honor their warranty! Unlisted Nationwide
You are rude Author: St. Pete, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Mr. Coffee Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Pure life Garcinia & green coffee detox Charged me and didn't tell me to return unused portion Santa Anna California Author: Kiln, Mississippi Alternative Health: Pure life Garcinia & green coffee detox Santa Anna, California

Dec 04 2015
Pure Life Green Coffee This company is a HUGE rip off! DON'T sign up for a sample. They will screw you over. Tampa Florida You do give them your card # to get the sample Author: Chico, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Coffee Tampa, Florida

Nov 24 2015
Get Kitchen the company is not responding to my order and their phone is not in service Clarks Summit, PA Internet Received coffee maker Author: New York, New York Kitchens: Get Kitchen Internet

Nov 11 2015
Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Ossington Green Coffee SCAM USING WEIGHT LOSS & PURE GREEN COFFEE Oldsmar Florida Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Oldsmar, Florida

Nov 10 2015
All Natural Vitamins, LLC-The True Garcinia The True GarciniaGreen Coffee Bean Extract Free Trial Phoeniz Arizona
Author: Los Angeles, California Weightloss Programs: All Natural Vitamins, LLC-The True Garcinia Phoeniz, Arizona

Nov 10 2015
Pure Life Green Coffee ExtractGarcinia Cambogia Extract Advertised for a FREE trial bottle and I just needed to pay about $7 to $6 for shipping for both bottles. Then took 7 days to reach me but they charged my debit card $180 2 weeks later from my purchase date without my consent, for the bottles I was under the assumption were FREE trial bottles, but really I only had 14 day trial, including 7 days I didn't have my product while being shipped to me. Fake phone number on one bottle to Univ. Of Rockies, fake website that was hard to find after purchase. Rude and unhelpful employees that denied my request to speak to a manager. To get my refund I need to mail bottles back, pay for shipping, and $14 restocking fee for each. Tampa Internet
Author: Los Molinos, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Nov 03 2015
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., L. Strickland, Customer Service, We bought an expensive Keurig Vue coffee maker in late 2012. Shortly after our purchase, we found out Keurig was only making K-Cup and no longer making Vue-cup systems. Waterbury, VT 05676 Internet (VT) Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Keurig Internet

Oct 23 2015
Dyna aka: Dyna Green Coffee Trial aka: dynasupportcustomer.com aka: dynagarcinia.com Buyer Beware! Fraud Internet Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 20 2015
Starbaucks Bad Coffee San Fransisco California Author: Salinas, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbaucks San Fransisco, California

22, Report #1261944

Oct 17 2015
Royal garcinia cambogia With ultra green coffee bean Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: Royal garcinia cambogia Internet

Oct 09 2015
Elite Green Coffee Santa Ana California Author: Jacksonville, Illinois Alternative Health: Elite Green Coffee Santa Ana, California

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Sep 12 2015
Tippi Teas WORST PLACE ON EARTH El Paso Texas Author: El Paso , Texas Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Tippi Teas El Paso , Texas