Your Search | octane coffee & cocktails

May 11 2016
PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Offer was for 2 trial bottles with price of 4.95 each for s&h. Then if not canceled within 30days would be billed at regular price of $72 plus s&h per month. Tampa Internet Author: Goodview , Virginia Drug Manufacturers: PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Internet

May 06 2016
Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse ? Never received a confirmation email, calls and emails from them say they can't find my order anywhere, do not like them reordering on my credit card. Santa Ana, California Author: Lakewood , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse

May 03 2016
coffee vending pros the man said he was a partern and said is name was toy scottie from greewich , connecticut queens new york Nationwide Author: erlanger,, Kentucky Vending Machine Companies: coffee vending pros Nationwide

May 02 2016
Sam teso Sam Teso lied about the suggested income by a substantial amount and he also works with a company that is suppose to find us location for the coffee machines and that was a lie too.  Forest hills, Queens New York New York
Author: Lake worth, Florida Vending Machine Companies: Coffee vending pros Forest hills, New York

Apr 18 2016
Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse and Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Do not order from Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse or Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Websites Scottsdale AZ Author: Iowa City, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Apr 14 2016
Pure life green coffee detox Ordered free sample pay only shipping charging me $84 week number on bottle is false it belongs to a college no email Internet
Author: Culver , Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee detox Internet

Apr 13 2016
coffee vending pro sam teso BIG RIPP OFF AND SCAM forest hills New York Author: BROOKLYN, New York Vending Machine Companies: coffee vending pro forest hills, New York

Apr 12 2016
Steepers Coffee and Tea Marilyn and Lanny We are the 2nd Web Design Company they did not pay for work done Thornhill Ontario Author: Markham, Ontario Food Stores: Steepers Coffee and Tea Thornhill, Ontario

Apr 11 2016
Apollo Marketing Apollo Magazine Sales Company A kid from Apollo Marketing stopped by Grandmothers home to sell magazines for the High School so she invited him in after that he claimed to be thirsty however while she went to grab him a glass of water he stole nearly her whole box full of medicine off her coffee table and disappeared. Lincoln, Illinois Nationwide Reports are Permanent Author: Lincoln, Illinois Con Artists: Apollo Marketing Nationwide

Apr 07 2016
Supremia Garcinia Supreme, ApexMed, Green Coffee Offer free trial on face creams, no terms offered, no contact info, bill credit card $89.99 15 days later Internet
Author: San Marcos, California Drug Manufacturers: Supremia Internet

Apr 05 2016
Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract ordered a one-month sample, but i have been charged over $89 in Feb. and March. I did receive two more bottles that i didn't want. I called and the staffer kept talking and wouldn't hear what i had to say. Ft. Lauderdale, FL Internet Author: cape elizabeth, Maine Drug Manufacturers: Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract Internet

Mar 30 2016
Gifts For Professionals DID NOT RECEIVE SECOND ARMY COFFEE MUG OR REFUND! Savannah Georgia
Author: Visalia, California Gift Shops: Gifts For Professionals Savannah, Georgia

Mar 29 2016
FIB Puregarcinia Placed a free charge Trail order just pay shipping charges, was subsquently charged on credit card $89.97 and then an additional charge of $87.27 for some other Coffee bean. I call them imediately after receiving items and advised them tha I was intructed not take these due to High Blood Pressure. California Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: FIB Puregarcinia Internet

Mar 29 2016
Amora Coffee False Advertising Scam Montgomery AL Author: Denver, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Amora Coffee Internet

Mar 10 2016
Ultra Green Coffee Diet Pro, Royal Garcinia Cambogia San Diego California Author: Swanton , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Ultra Green Coffee Internet

Feb 27 2016
Jen Hay They sold my wife a defect coffee system. Allentown PA Author: BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Jen Hay Internet

Feb 18 2016
Garcinia G 3000 Green Coffee G 3000 They keep charging to my credit card without my authorization. They are doing it twice a month. I do not have the Web site or that phone number so I can not communicate with them. I call my credit card and they can't do anything . They offer to change my credit card number.. I have been fooled by these people. It is a fraud. Please somebody has to do something. Santa Ana California Author: Winter Park, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia G 3000 Green Coffee G 3000 Santa Ana Ca.92799-4587, California

Feb 18 2016
Showtimesavvy.com I spent 79.99 dollars on a daryl dixon crossbow lamp and coffee mug combo. I also paid 15 dollars for expidited shipping. Its been 7 days and i have not received it. Ive been emailing them for 5 days and have not recieved a reply. Ottawa Internet Author: wichita, Kansas On-Line Business: Showtimesavvy.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Jan 29 2016
Ultimate Business Services Nick B*** Ultimate Water, Ultimate Water and Coffee RIP OFF Scam Scam-Artists Deception Cheating Stealing Lying Conniving Hoax Sham Extortion Fraud Fraudulent Crooked Double-Crossed Shady SHADY-MCGRADY Deerfield Beach Florida I see they're still at it Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Employment Services: Ultimate Business Services Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 18 2016
collection pros For some pure Garcia Cambodia and some green coffee pue cleanse. collect pros sent me a letter about this Garcia Nia I order and the green coffee .I never even ordered this or even heard about it until now. wolburn Maine Author: Edwardsville, Kansas Sales People: collection pros wolburn, Maine

Jan 13 2016
RMA GREEN COFFEE AND FORSKOLIN The reason of this email its to report the companies i have been trying to communicate with them to fix my status and they haven't be able to fix my problem and i have been charge 89.10 dollars already wen i had send my product back since the beginning o Irresponsible with people returns and orders too and not good by resolving the problem Santa Ana California GEORGIA Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: RMA GREEN COFFEE AND FORSKOLIN Santa Ana California,

Jan 10 2016
Pure Life Green Pure life GarciniaGreen Coffee Detox Internet
Author: Alameda, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Internet

Jan 06 2016
Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport California Wendy Red Roof Inn Ontario CA is the worst hotel ever! Apparently they use coffee to get the smell out of the carpet instead of shampooing !  Ontario California
Author: Covina, California Hotel: Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport CA Ontario, California

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet