Your Search | octane coffee & cocktails

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 12 2016
Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee Do NOT get your FREE Sample you will be charged La Jolla California Author: Whitehall, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee La Jolla, California

Oct 09 2016
09:01 AM COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 06 2016
Amora Coffee Charged more than what was stated Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Sales People: Amora Coffee Internet

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Tony milo Coffee Machine business Con man! Long Island New York Author: Buckley, Washington Vending Machine Companies: Tony milo Long Island, New York

Sep 22 2016
Essential Nutra Miracle Green Coffee SupportFORSKOLINFSN Amazing Green Coffee and Amazing Garcinia Escondido California
Author: Bradenton, Florida Alternative Health: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 19 2016
SOLYMAR GREEN COFFEE BEAN, Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: SOLYMAR GREEN COFFEE BEAN Internet

Sep 12 2016
revital skin care Enhance Skin orSlim Green Coffee offered a trial product and then charges a monthly reaccuring charge for trial product. Then states that the product is a auto ship order. I only ordered the trial size not the auto ship. The company very easily has a way of deceiving the consumer of a trial use of their product. New York and New Jersey Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Eye Care: revital skin care Internet

Aug 23 2016
Starbucks Starbucks now charges an ice water with flavor as an iced tea?? Are they insane?? Tacoma Washington Oh look, a butthurt Scambucks worker! Author: Tacoma, Washington Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Tacoma, Washington

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Company makes contact after post! Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia
17, Report #1322085

Aug 12 2016
Advanced Fabrication Better Buzz Coffee Only interested in your money - in my opinion Vista California Author: San Diego, California Better Business Bureau: Advanced Fabrication Vista, California

Aug 10 2016
Garcinia Pure Green Coffee Pure Total Scam!! DO NOT trust these lying, stealing people. Santa Ana California Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Santa Ana, California

Aug 06 2016
Starbucks Aliso Viejo Parkway, Esther Park,Celso Gonzalez, Brad Nielsen, Esther Park, new and in my opinion poorly trained Mgr of Starbucks Aliso Viejo Parkway.,signed the form alleging complaints of The Starbucks Aliso Viejo Parkway filed fraudulant ban for my valid complaint. Aliso Viejo California Author: Laguna Beach, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Aliso Viejo Parkway, Esther Park,Celso Gonzalez, Brad Nielsen, Aliso Viejo, California
20, Report #1319744

Jul 30 2016
Local Mocha Local Mocha SUCKS, horrible food, terrifying service Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Local Mocha Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 25 2016
Premium Natural Nutra LLC Green Coffee Unauthorized credit card charge $89.95, no product delivered nor email notification. Miami Florida Author: SACRAMENTO, California Alternative Health: Premium Natural Nutra LLC Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dunkin Donuts Taking money and my perks! Philadelphia
Author: Philadelpha , Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Internet

Jul 16 2016
Essential Beauty & Health now Sent green coffee which I did not want and when I spoke w/ the spokes person she was relentless and very rude. I made it VERY clear that I had no intentions of buying green tea. She finally said she would take it off and not send it. Guess what she lied. San Diego California Author: Glen Carbon, Illinois Telemarketers: Essential Beauty & Health now San Diego, California

Jul 15 2016
Aurora coffe did a online survey it said i won free coffee and i needed to pay 1.50 for shipping. I paid by my card. I never agreed to more and they debited my card $67.75 Danbury connecticut Author: CLEARLAKE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora coffe Internet

Jul 14 2016
Crave Cafe Failed to Honor Gift Certificates Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Crave Cafe Sherman Oaks, California