Your Search | ocwen loan services u>s> banks of aegis

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Parker On April 28,2016, I was in a car as a passenger on my way to the airport. As we were stopped and waiting at the light to get on the freeway a car behind us ran the red light and crashed into the back of the car I was in causing the car that I was in to run into the car in front of us. I contacted Larry H Parker Office in Long Beach Ca. They took my case. The car that ran into the back of us was found at fault. Ias a result of the accident the car the I was in was deemed totaled by the insurance company. I ended up going to physical therapy for my back as a result of the accident. I went to therapy for 6 weeks. Now the case is ready for settlement and Larry H Parkers representative stated that they can only get me two thousand dollars for the accident. That really sucks. I hope to never get into an accident again but if I do I WILL NEVER USE LARRY H PARKER AGAIN ! On top of that am still waiting to sign the release agreement that's stuck somewhere in accounting. After all I went through in that car accident two thousand dollars is not even fair at all. Long Beach California Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Parker california

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC They claim to help you save your home, but instead they take your money and RUN!!! Los Angeles California Author: Winnetka , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Real Estate Law Center PC Los Angeles , California

Dec 09 2016
Above and Beyond Pools Pool Disaster- peoria Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pool Services: Above and Beyond Pools Gilbert,

Dec 09 2016
Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 John always John name phone:18663004437 charged me $53.27 for something I didn't order like one of your clients before same amount monthly Provo Utah Author: Plainville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements PM-John ID#9034066 Provo, Utah

Dec 09 2016
Molly Steiner ,aka, Molly Gallagher Complete Con Artist Chicago Internet Author: Internet Small Business Services: Molly Steiner Internet

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 09 2016
star skin creme pacific youth, union eye serum company helped themselves to 174.60 of my money after ordering a $5.00 skin creme Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: star skin creme Internet

Dec 09 2016
Better Off Healthy Don't know any other names Fake They have called me nine (9) times different names and numbers my name referred to them I am in some kind of pain. I don't know Nationwide Author: Cedartown, Georgia Medical Supplies: Better Off Healthy Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Aspen Dental I went in for a bottom plate, I have uppers. I was told they had to make a complete set of dentures. The cost was $500. or over. Forget now what I do remember the $500. I paid the $500 before Augusta Maine Author: Winthrop, Maine Dental Services: Aspen Dental Augusta, Maine

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 09 2016
A & E Factory Service Sears wont show up to repair, it's been 2 months. Sterling Heights Michigan Nationwide
Author: Gibraltar, Michigan Consumer Services: A & E Factory Service Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Arizona Mobile Access Technologies AMAT Double down dirty Phoenix Arizona Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Legal Process Services: Arizona Mobile Access Technologies Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
HireRight Solutions HireRight Background checks UNFAIR CREDITS ACTS Irvine CA Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: HireRight Solutions Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Wang Gang China Bhdidgeridoos Made a purchase and paid. They sent me an imitation pair of Prada sneaker when I had ordered Rag & Bone Moccasins Shanghai Internet
Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Wang Gang China Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Notary Spot Does not pay notaries, all mailboxes full. PasadenaTX. per website. Seabrook Tx per SnapDocs Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Financial Services: The Notary Spot Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
CreditUpdates.com Apartment Scam to get me to sign up for their credit services Internet Author: West Islip, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
Mrs Kelly Kely160@gmail.com SBLC / BG Scammer Singapore , Hong Kong Author: dublin, Delaware Banks: Mrs Kelly Internet

Dec 09 2016
Tammy Donovan Fairytail ChihuahuaKings Services Deposit Stealin' NoPuppy Scam Artist in Idaho/Oregon/Washington Spokane Valley Washington
Author: Boise , Idaho Animal Services: Tammy Donovan Spokane Valley, Washington

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 09 2016
Emporium .emporium.com1st associates They don't ship your order yet will not cancel your order. Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Television Parts & Services: Emporium Internet

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 09 2016
MyShape Lipo Warning: Beware of MyShape Lipo Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clinics: MyShape Lipo Henderson, Nevada

Dec 08 2016
Aspen dental Columbus, GA Candace Lauderdale Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus , Georgia Dental Services: Aspen dental Columbus, GA Georgia

Dec 08 2016
Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support Always lost in the mail Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Legal Services: Florida State Disbursement Unit Pensacola, Florida