Your Search | office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o
There may be more reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o"

Jul 25 2014
r2games My characters name is vorpal. I filed numerous compliants of not getting items items disappearing. Or even wrong pay outs because they have a gambling even called classwars. I took back some money, because of it and now i am banned. The company ripped me off i would like my money back or account reactivated. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: r2games Internet

Jul 24 2014
La Dermanique Charged for item did not want. Greenville South Carolina Author: Boca Raton, Florida Telemarketers: La Dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 24 2014
Compass Health Systems Drugging foster kids with heavy duty adult medications Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Mental Health: Compass Health Systems Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 24 2014
virgin mobile I used to be a virgin mobile customer 3 months ago now they are taking money from my account unauthiorized philadelphia pa Portland oregon Author: phila, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Internet

Jul 23 2014
TitleMax TMX, TitleMax, TitleBucks, Etc Repossessed Car for $122.00 on a $350.00 Loan- Does Not Comply with laws-SCAM- !! Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Loans: TitleMax Tucson, Arizona

Jul 23 2014
Telscape worst company I ever known Los Angeles Nationwide Author: South El Monte, California Cellular Phone Companies: Telscape Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Health Care Supply Pros Use them to buy but don't expect your return to work out for YOU! Austin Texas Author: chicago, Illinois Liars: Health Care Supply Pros Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
Aries Construction Frank Braun Frank Braun and Paul Dix Aries Conbstruction now Associated with Frank Braun Yucca Valley California Author: palm springs, California Builders & Contractors: Aries Construction Frank Braun Yucca Valley, California

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 22 2014
Office Equipment Group Rick Howe rick@hotcopiers.com Never shipped 6600.00 worth of product which we paid for in advance through an ACH deposit Orlando, Florida Author: barrington, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Office Equipment Group Orlando, Fl, Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Smart Auto Las Vegas Lied and told me they would be able to help when really all they seemed to want was to get me into the office to get my info. Do not trust this company. They seem fraudulent and should be investigated. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 21 2014
Class 1 Pavers and Remodelers New Roof Leaks - Owner Takes No Responsibility South Euclid Ohio
Author: South Euclid, Ohio Roofing Companies: Class 1 Pavers and Remodelers South Euclid, Ohio

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Beware if this company interviews you for a job position. Yelling, curse words, calling me names, insulting my resume and after I terminated the call because of the unprofessional behavior on her behalf, she called me back to yell and call me more names!!! I am horrified!! Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Burleson, Texas Work Place Bullies: Secured Benefits Connection Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
Appliances Connection Damaged item - return policy and customer service are a nightmare Brooklyn New York Author: Huntsville, Alabama Appliances: Appliances Connection Internet

Jul 19 2014
Pay Systems Nationwide Said I owed $549.95 for 1 Year ,Platinum Package, Business Listing New York New York Author: Victoria, Texas Sales People: Pay Systems Nationwide New York, New York

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2014
Miami Lakes Auto Mall Got my car back from Dealer and now it won't start Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Miami Lakes Auto Mall MIami, Florida

Jul 19 2014
Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,South Carolina Coral Resorts,LLC.ES Financial CorporationReba Management PO Box 5686,HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Timeshare scam!!!-Lies,Lies,Lies. Trespassed on current TS property to reel us in. HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,SC HH Island, South Carolina

Jul 18 2014
Loandepot.com Stephanie Fox and Mark Perez Should have known better! Please Stay Away From These Users.... Plano, TX 75024 Nationwide Author: Sumter, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Loandepot.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Western Carolina Horse Sales Jason Littlefield SCAM HORSE DEALERS DRUG HORSES, CONS, BUYERS BEWARE Gaffney South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Horse Breeders / trainers: Western Carolina Horse Sales Gaffney, South Carolina

Jul 17 2014
Julian Fox, Law Offices of Julian Fox, Attorney Julian Fox Law Office of Julian Fox - Riverside, Julian Fox, Riverside California Family Law Attorney, Orange Family Law Attorney Julian Fox, Julian Fox Law Of Attorney Julian Fox, Riverside, California Law Offices of Julian Fox THIS LOW CLASS ATTORNEY IS CREATING FAKE REVIEWS ON YELP TO BOOST HIS RANKING!!! Riverside, CCalifornia
Author: Irvine, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Julian Fox, Law Offices of Julian Fox, Attorney Julian Fox Law Office of Julian Fox - Riverside, Julian Fox, Riverside CA Family Law Attorney, Orange Family Law Attorney Julian Fox, Julian Fox Law Of Riverside, CA , California

Jul 17 2014
Indy Canvas aka WEL Marine Holdings LLC Took the money and didn't provide the goods N Charleston South Carolina Author: San Diego, California Marine Accessories: Indy Canvas N Charleston, South Carolina

Jul 17 2014
Verotel Places Fraud on your account and you can NEVER get it removed????? Verotel states Elance placed a fraud alert on my account and now I can't use my credit card to purchase a business database? Netherlands Internet Author: Indy, Indiana Internet Fraud: Verotel (for IMDb Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC