Your Search | office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o
There may be more reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o"

Dec 18 2014
tradeline store trade line store Scumbags Screwed Me usa Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: tradeline store Internet

2, Report #1196271

Dec 18 2014
Unitek College Unitek Information Systems scammed For-profit school school of excellence is actually school for-profit Fremont California Author: Oakland , California Health Care Education: Unitek College Fremont , California

3, Report #1196275

Dec 18 2014
Webnode.com - Only goal is to keep you hostage Company has you register through their system a new domain then denies you access to the product. Internet Author: South Carolina Websites: Webnode.com Internet

4, Report #1196268

Dec 18 2014
Rooms to Go Rooms Refused to deliver upstairs, holding refund even though they have funiture back, rude manager Bob! Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

5, Report #1196257

Dec 18 2014
MJS Metalworks Ivan Hartstein, Ivan Suchman, Suchman LLC metal work, railings, etc. Starksboro Vermont Author: Florida, New York Builders & Contractors: MJS Metalworks starksboro, Vermont

6, Report #1196252

Dec 18 2014
JNL Apparel J NL apparel and beyond They took my money and now I'm finding out it was a scam! Internet Author: Kennewick , Washington Credit Card Fraud: JNL Apparel Internet

7, Report #1196243

Dec 18 2014
PC PLANET SYSTEMS ORDERED 3 MONTHS AGO CLAIMED SHIPPED 6 WEEKS AGO Author: Quebec Computer Dealers: PC PLANET SYSTEMS

8, Report #1196216

Dec 18 2014
Jack Moore - Mules and Moore Beware of cheating horse/mule dealer Greer South Carolina Author: Bedford, Virginia Horse Breeders / trainers: Jack Moore - Mules and Moore Greer, South Carolina

9, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

10, Report #1196193

Dec 17 2014
A. S. I. Customer Service/Tech@AutoECU.com I send them a part & call them before I send part with life warranty now that say $300. dollars. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Harlem, Georgia Auto Repair Service: A. S. I. Rogersville, Tennessee

11, Report #1196194

Dec 17 2014
bestbuy Bestbuy did not honer warrantee on surface2rt and main office did not do any thing. microsoft did and opollogised applevalley California Author: hesperia, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: bestbuy applevalley,

Dec 17 2014
Sarah Flauta Sarah Megan Flauta thief and dirty s*** named sarah flauta Louisville, Colorado
Author: , Rotten Neighbors: Sarah Flauta Louisville, Colorado

13, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

14, Report #1196177

Dec 17 2014
Valuation Vision The contract that they required me to sign states that they pay in net 30 days. They owe me from October and we are now in December! calsbad California Author: Valley Springs, California Realtors: Valuation Vision calsbad, California

15, Report #1196168

Dec 17 2014
northstar security false info used someones ssn without there permission and now there trying to sue them. northstar said this person would get fined if they did not have security and they lied to me and ive disputed it and no answer. now im getting threats on phone Orem Utah Author: palmdale, California Sales People: northstar security Orem , Utah

16, Report #1196158

Dec 17 2014
Gus Ramirez of Miami - Landlord (Bay Real Estate Partners) Gustavo Ramirez Dishonest, Deceptive and a Habitual Liar of a Lnadlord Miami Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Landlords: Gus Ramirez of Miami - Landlord (Bay Real Estate Partners) Miami, Florida

17, Report #1196118

Dec 17 2014
Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Peak Life, Balanced and Healthy Dogs, Riekes Center, Fitness Parenting Protection helped to steal money and deceive through Paypal and a post office box, helped to cage and starve our dog for 30 days. Menlo Park, California
Author: Santa cruz, California Animal Services: Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Menlo Park, CA, California

Dec 17 2014
Veterans World Wide Maintenance Veterans Plumbing Service Supply Crooks, Frauds, Liars, Slave Drivers. Unprofessional Hackensack New Jersey
Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Veterans World Wide Maintenance Hackensack, New Jersey

19, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

20, Report #1196148

Dec 17 2014
Karls Technology Cancel Fee not mentioned now trying to scam me. San Tan Valley Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Karls Technology San Tan Valley, Arizona

21, Report #1196138

Dec 17 2014
Big Orange Productions Big O Big Orange unreliable not helpful ignore unnapreciative belittling rude Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Food Vendors: Big Orange Productions Nationwide

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

23, Report #1196120

Dec 17 2014
NCS Litigations Office Jerry Burns Called my place of employment, my parents, my grandparents, and my cell phone and told me and them if I didnt respond to (((Redacted))) it would be considered a refusal and i would be served at my place of employment as well as my home. Nationwide Author: Dover, Ohio Collection Agencies: NCS Litigations Office Nationwide

24, Report #1196095

Dec 17 2014
CMG Property managment Property Managers Who think they rule the world! Filed a Bogus Lien Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Home Owner Associations: CMG Property managment Charleston, South Carolina

25, Report #1196029

Dec 17 2014
global pet delivery Jenny Peters, Richard Peters, Monica Cynthia  I refused so as of right now I have not heard from her or global and still do not have the monkey. Laurel Maryland Author: Point Marion, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: global pet delivery Internet