Your Search | office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o
There may be more reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o"

Aug 20 2014
MBF Leasing MBF Leasing I was ripped off for 5 years and now trying to terminate the lease contract - Nightmare New York New York Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MBF Leasing New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska Author: Des Moines, Iowa Video & Film Production: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2014
OfficeMax Manager, AKA Cindi Watko berating to employees Canton Ohio Author: Dalton, Ohio Office Suppliers & Stationers: OfficeMax Canton, Ohio

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
NuWave Now NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Libertyville Illinois Author: key largo, Florida Kitchens: NuWave Now Libertyville, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Amber Mosley FRAUDULANT OFFER OF JOB Newark Nationwide Author: Elgin , South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amber Mosley Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Rod W. Gore Dental Office // Dr. Baslois (Bill) Costaras Rod W. Gore Dentlal Office Liable for Dr. Bill Costaras Dental Malpractice? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dental Services: Rod W. Gore Dental Office Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 19 2014
Best Buy Geeks Squad a farse 8 mo old laptop lost devices & printers; MS Office would not repair itself & could not update Adobe Reader Lynnwood Washington Author: Edmonds, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Best Buy Geeks Squad Lynnwood, Washington

Aug 19 2014
Dr Rick Munter Rick the Ripoff Munter Jericho NY I wanted veneers for my teeth....Dr. Munter talked me into a 2 hour Gum Procedure for $1,500 then hit me with a Bill for $10,800 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT...Now I don't mind $1,500 give or take $100 but $1500 give or take $10 Thousand...Come on Man Jericho New York Author: Bayville, New York Dental Services: Dr Rick Munter Jericho, New York

Aug 19 2014
Midas Pittsburgh Midas 401 MonroevilleKatz Midas Corp Office Repairs Led To Loss Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: los angeles, California Auto Repair Service: Midas Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2014
ABC WAREHOUSE,,SAMSUNG $1000 TV DEFECTIVE NO ONE WILLING TO HELP Southgate Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Office Suppliers & Stationers: ABC WAREHOUSE Southgate, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Appliance Connection False Advertisment and Fraud Brooklyn New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Appliance Connection Brooklyn, New York

Aug 19 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2014
Dante Fortson , Minister Fortson Writes derogatory webpages when you give one of his books a bad review. Las Vagas Internet Author: Florence, South Carolina Liars: Dante Fortson Internet

Aug 19 2014
Lexington Management Lexington HomesLexington Inc. Poorly Managed Company Sends Bill Instead of Returned Deposit Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Lexington Management Green Bay, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. M.O.D. offices PG & Associates offices Pierce, Green & Associates Cash prize, now available for payment to you $1,737,000.00 send $26.00 to release funds AE Geleen The Neatherland Author: Chula Vista, California United States Post Office: Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. AE Geleen,

Aug 19 2014
Rollabind Did not send product, lied, charged my credit card Boca Raton Florida Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Office Suppliers & Stationers: Rollabind Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Universal Protection Services Universal Pro... Dimetri in the Phoenix office Fraud Phoenix Nationwide Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Telephone Answering Services: Universal Protection Services Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
jetcityproducts.com jetcityproducts Worst Printing Job, Insulted my Photos! Kirkland Washington
Author: Seneca, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: jetcityproducts.com Kirkland, Washington

La Dermanique 14 day free trial Greenville, South Carolina 2960
Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV Advertisements: La Dermanique Greenville, SC 2960, South Carolina

Aug 19 2014
The League The LeagueP.O Box 560647Dallas, Texas United States of America Today I sent the Accept their Invitation Letter, and faxed a copy of it to them. I should have done more re-search on the net. Now I will send a refusal fax since they have been found to be without honor, or integrity. If they start using tactics to resend there gift to me and request money. I would be willing to assist any law inforcement agencies in trapping and tracking these persons down Dallas Texas Author: J-ville, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Presti's Auction Sales Presti's NY-NJ Estate & Auction Services AuctionZip Auctioneer ID # 5754 Tri State Auction GalleryNY NJ Estate and Auction Services, Ken Presti Preying on Grieving Widows who were relying on the sale proceeds from the estate sale to help pay for the funeral costs of husband Glen Wild, NY Glen Wild, NY Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Auction / Liquidators: Presti's Auction Sales Select State/Province