Your Search | office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o
There may be more reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay o"

Jul 30 2014
Overstock.com The Big O Helps Stolen Credit Card Ring Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Overstock.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
North & South Express LLC Rod A Larson SCAMMER, FRAUD Willow Park Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: North & South Express LLC Willow Park, Texas

Jul 30 2014
MVP Trans Inc Las Vegas,NV This company I worked for they hired a crooked dispatcher that came up with ideas to steel money from O/O by not being truthful and they set me up to fire me and when they did they didn't pay me my money they owed me. watch out O/O they cut rates on the c I was there first dispatcher and made there company grow in fact when I was fired some of the O/O left with me to another company las vegas Nevada Author: bellflwer, California Local Transportation: MVP Trans Inc Las Vegas,NV las vegas, Nevada

Jul 30 2014
1 Eleven Management Group O.G. and Associates OVER WORKED UNDER PAYED Rocky Hill Connecticut Author: South Glastonbury, Connecticut Work Place Bullies: 1 Eleven Management Group Rocky Hill, Connecticut

Jul 30 2014
office depot customer service online delivery support from customer service Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Shipping & Handling: office depot Internet

Jul 30 2014
NETSPEND IS PUT MY ACCT ON HOLD AND WILL NOT RELEASE MY FUNDS TO ME BECAUSE I LOST MY CARD THEY TOLD ME I COULD BUY A TEMP CARD WHEN I DIDI THAT TEHY CHANGED MIND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TEN BUISINESS DAYS TO GET IT AND MY BILLS R DO CHECKS R GOING TO START CO beware austin texas Author: covington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NETSPEND Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Electronic Payment Systems EPS is a scam and a crooked company out to con you out of your money Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Electronic Payment Systems Centennial , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
russ darrow group of green bay, wi put 200$ down to '' hold ' a vehicle, couldn't secure the loan, now they wont give it back! ashwaubenon wi Author: ashwaubenon, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: russ darrow group of green bay, wi ashwaubenon, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
Elephant Structures, Heather Greene Not providing notice of installation fees until after accepting deposit Call Center u Author: Seabrook, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Elephant Structures Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
just-dice.com Stole $2,200 from me and now they refuse to give it back!! I Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia Internet Fraud: just-dice.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
RSM Wrought Iron & Steel This guy is a complete fraud. He took the gates at our office, plus $400.00 to repaint and repair them. Now he has disappeared. Took our $400 and left with gates worth over $15,000. Anaheim California Author: Tustin , California Building Services: RSM Wrought Iron & Steel Anaheim , California

Jul 29 2014
Betsy's Garage, ,Automotive Tekniques, Ken Oswald, Kenneth Oswald Jr. Betsy's Garage is unethical. Ken Oswald is a lier and incompetent to run a garage. Terrible service at Betsy's Garage Columbia South Carolina Author: Cayce, South Carolina Mechanics: Betsy's Garage Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 29 2014
Newport Marketing Tried to threaten me to pay them $498 during the call or else they were to take action against us. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Services: Newport Marketing Sunny Isles, Florida

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 29 2014
Volkswagen of Southtowne Stole my trade in South Jordan Utah Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Volkswagen of Southtowne South Jordan, Utah

Jul 29 2014
Lendmark Financial Services Inc. trying to make me pay for something without any explanation Covington Georgia Author: Summerville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Lendmark Financial Services Inc. Covington, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
Henson Property Dynamics They offer to sell my time share, now they keep asking for money to sell it Denver Colorado Author: Saltillo, Other Timeshare Rentals: Henson Property Dynamics Denver, Colorado

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Goodyear automotive in Gallery at South DeKalb Ripoff. Expensive cost and no resolution! Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur , Georgia Auto Mechanics: Goodyear automotive in Gallery at South DeKalb Decatur, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
Thunderstickenterprises C/O Curtis tolliver BEWARE BEWARE.Buyers and sellers of firearms !!!! fawn grove Pennsylvania Author: delta, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Thunderstickenterprises C/O Curtis tolliver fawn grove, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2014
Total Comfort Systems Inc They sabotaged my HVAC system then tried to charge me to fix it. Kingston Springs Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Comfort Systems Inc Kingston Springs, Tennessee

Jul 28 2014
Eccotemp product failure, bad warranty Summerville South Carolina Author: austin, Texas Appliances: Eccotemp Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC