Your Search | office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay office products all the same compan
There may be more reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay office products all the same compan"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "office etc., supply connection, tri cor, tp supply, tornado office systems, svt, and now south bay office products all the same compan"

1, Report #1191850

Nov 28 2014
Local Records Office Homeowner-Scam of official looking document including amount due for services and due date Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Local Records Office Phoenix, Arizona

2, Report #1191848

Nov 28 2014
The Woollen Head Company THEY TOOK MY MONEY THEN NEVER SENT ME MY ITEM OR RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES ASKING WHERE IS MY ITEM Internet Author: Valley Stream, New York Beauty Products: The Woollen Head Company Internet

3, Report #1191841

Nov 28 2014
Publications/Media Placed an order for a 3-year subscription to Handyman Magazine in July 2014 Internet Author: Clarks Hill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Publications/Media Internet

Nov 28 2014
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Nov 28 2014
Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Dennis Khanna Ripoff Artist About to Meet his Match Hamilton Ontario Author: grimsby, Ontario Financial Services: Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Hamilton, Ontario

6, Report #1191799

Jersey Motors South Jersey Motors Scam artist Carneys Point New Jersey
Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Jersey Motors South Carneys Point,, Michigan

7, Report #1191785

Nov 28 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES they are now sending emails to say I am being prosecuted for non payment of a loan I never had. Nationwide Author: Auburn, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Nationwide

8, Report #1191778

Nov 28 2014
specialdatabases - SD Info Services LLC They lie on sales products information. Columbus,Ohio 43220 USA Internet
Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: specialdatabases Internet

9, Report #1191769

Nov 28 2014
Ken's Shooting Supply Will not refund money for returned merchandise Attica New York Author: Mount Vernon, Maine Guns & Ranges: Ken's Shooting Supply Attica, New York

10, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

11, Report #1191757

Nov 28 2014
Dr. Jimmy Huffman on Match.com @ musclemiche Said he was a surgeon from Homer Alaska, that he works with other sergeons through contracts abroad. Has a way of wooing a women into trying to help him with a money situation. He is a REAL FAKE>>>BEWARE TO ALL WOMEN WHO MEET THIS NUT JOB
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Dating Services: Match.com Internet

12, Report #1191754

Nov 27 2014
copyrightassociates In completed acct of copyright filing fee's to the U.S COPYRIGHTS OFFICE NW Washington DC Author: Delano, California Credit Card Fraud: copyrightassociates NW,

13, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

14, Report #1191734

Nov 27 2014
CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! CBS Auto body shop is a FRAUD! All their testimonials are made up. They are all fake produced by their computer guys! They rip off people everyday by taking advantage of innocent customers and insurances. I had the worst experience including other witness CBS Auto body shop is FRAUD! Watch out! Big red Flag. They destroy your car North Hollywood California
Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! North Hollywood,

15, Report #1191719

Nov 27 2014
Just Gutters NYC Diamond Construction NYC, John Kot, John Luciano BEWARE!!!! Just Gutters NYC uses very deceptive business practices and are unreliable. And do not keep their appointments!!! Stay far away from these people they have been sued numerous times and can no longer do business in New Jersey because of their deceptive practices that they are now using in New York. Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: Just Gutters NYC Internet

16, Report #1191704

Nov 27 2014
Biogeniste I requested sample and had to use my bankcard for postage. I have now been charged $115.52 on 21/10/14 and again on 20/11/14 $128.24 for unknown producsts. I have not ordered any products. New Zealand? Internet Author: Paraparaumu, Alabama Eye Care: Biogeniste Internet

17, Report #1191685

Nov 27 2014
Derannique Lumera ReJuviusmax MyJuveliere Bait an switch scam to charge credit cards Greenville South Carolina Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Derannique Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 27 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

19, Report #1191687

Nov 27 2014
All Pro Hardwood Specialists Leo Aceves Brenan Aceves Unprofessional amateurs masquerading as adults Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: All Pro Hardwood Specialists Denver, Colorado

20, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

21, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

22, Report #1191678

Nov 27 2014
Quicken Loans Rip off Florida Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Quicken Loans Internet

23, Report #1191667

Nov 27 2014
LinkU Realty LinkU Systems Buyer Beware - I wished my LinkU Realty Website worked! Corona Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Websites: LinkU Realty Internet

24, Report #1191665

Nov 27 2014
realppvtraffic.com www.classifiedads.com These guys, Mike etc. are ripping people off with there promises to send traffic to sites etc. 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33301 Fl. 33301 Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Service Providers: realppvtraffic.com

25, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas