Your Search | ola faucher, kansas university

May 02 2016
Salon 152 Worst Ever Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Hair Salons: Salon 152 Kansas City, Missouri

May 02 2016
pgi country store makes withdrawels from my card that i have not authorized Author: baxter springs, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: pgi country store Kansas

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Cecilia Bell Claudia Bell Frank Bell John Orist Bell Charles Rick Bell Rick R Bell Downhill Money Charles Richard Bell Charles Richard Bell of Downhill Money is Writing Fake Reviews & Defrauding People Irving Texas
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Charles Rick Bell with Downhill Money Is a Fraud Irving, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Rapid cash title loans Garnishment work notified me not the garnished no idea what it's for Wichita Kansas Author: Park city, Kansas Collection Agencies: Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Wichita, Kansas

6, Report #1302075

Apr 26 2016
Smart Shopper Savings Club Scammers I got a letter from a lawyer saying I owe them. Who ARE they? Chicago Illinois Author: Salinas, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Shopper Savings Club

7, Report #1302055

Apr 26 2016
Award Notification Commission Yesterday, I received a letter stating that I had won $1,327,940.00 and I quite by accident sent a check of $12.99 and mailed it without knowing it was a scam. Kansas City Kansas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Lottery: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

8, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

9, Report #1301950

Apr 26 2016
Commissioner of Judging Award Notiffication Commission #13570 Received a notionification indicating that I won 1,327,940.00 single check or 2,000,000.00 for 30 yrs. but I have to mail them a payment for $13.89 Kansas City Kansas Author: F'orest Park, Illinois Financial Services: Commissioner of Judging

10, Report #1301924

Apr 26 2016
ANC Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission This morning I got this in the mail amount was $2,000,000,00 lump sum or 1,327, 946.00 lump sum. Just send him $12.99 cash, check or money order. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Waialua, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: ANC Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

11, Report #1301917

Apr 26 2016
UNC Student Stores University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Student Stores. Refused to exchange a cap and gown for a different size because the package was opened but no refund policy was provided at the time of sale and I was told I could exchange any items if there was a problem. Chapel Hill North Carolina UNC Stores No Exchange policy for expensive cap and gowns Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Clothing Stores: UNC Student Stores Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Apr 25 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Evvo I bought a Jeep 7 months ago and they won't send a title. I searched the vin and it looks like there is a lean on MY brand new jeeps title. So I have a 50,000.00 Jeep that I can't tag to drive Houston i bought one in feb 2 2016 no title yet Author: Cherryvale, Kansas Auto Dealers: Elite custom 4x4

Apr 25 2016
Hackensack University Medical Center Awful, Incorrect Billing, Lazy , They take months to correct incorrect billing then try to send you to collection Hackensack New Jersey Author: East Rutherford, , New Jersey Doctors: Hackensack University Medical Center Hackensack, New Jersey

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award notification commission MIWorld Headquarters, MidwestUSA Kansas City Kansas Author: Spring City, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Scam Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
Soo C Shin Individual Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Soo C Shin Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
TCG Services LLC Extra Space Storage 8485 Remodel El Dorado Kansas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Small Business Services: TCG Services LLC El Dorado, Kansas

Apr 24 2016
Stony brook university hospital CPEP CPEP at stony brook hospital wrongfully admission to CPEP and abusive treatment stony brook New York Author: patchogue, New York Physicians: Stony brook university hospital CPEP stony brook, New York

21, Report #1205949

Apr 22 2016
Investment Properties Mexico Richard Houghton Wally Thomas Fraud and Thieves and Lies Playa del carmen Quintana Roo
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Kansas City, Missouri Real Estate Investing: Investment Properties Mexico Playa del carmen,

Apr 22 2016
Fly Infinite Incompetent Internet Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Air Travel: Fly Infinite Internet

Apr 21 2016
Kaplan university Kaplan online Ruined my future and role model to my children Internet Student loans have to be paid back - rehab your student loans Author: Fruitlandpark, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university

Apr 21 2016
Cheney door company Nate nelzen Keith bomholt Pat bomholt Kenny bomholt Raynor garage door Beam central vacuum Wayne Dalton door Mid America door LiftMaster Chamberlain Keiter allen Idiots damaged my car Hutchinson Kansas
Author: hutchinson, Kansas Garage Door Companies: Cheney door company Hutchinson , Kansas

Apr 21 2016
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida