OLA FAUCHER, KANSAS UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ola Faucher, Kansas University
There may be more specific results for "Ola Faucher, Kansas University"
For more specific results for "Ola Faucher, Kansas University"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Car Advertising they took advantage of my vunerbility of needing to make some money 433 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601 Utah Author: Stafford, Virginia TV Advertisements: Car Advertising Internet

Oct 17 2017
Student Loan Exchange SCAM: Pocket your student loan money instead of repaying it. Santa Ana California Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2017
Urban Nation Door-to-Door Sales RIPOFF! FAIRWAY Kansas Author: san francisco, California Door to Door Sales: Urban Nation Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Deal Dash Fake Bidders Online Internet Author: Onaga, Kansas Internet Fraud: Deal Dash Internet

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Stover Concrete Creations Very poor quality of concrete staining & finish in our new home Wichita Kansas
We are sorry that you are unhappy Author: Milton, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Stover Concrete Creations Wichita, Kansas

Oct 13 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Avanti Eye Per billing, Dermaca Renewal Skin & FRGRP Eye Youth DECEPTIVENESS & LIES Willow Bend? Nationwide Texas & others Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Avanti Eye Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 10 2017
opportunities unlimited publications inc. contest to win seven million dollars kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: opportunities unlimited publications inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Support Kids I was told that Support Kids were the best at collecting my child support and I don't receive ANYTHING at all. They are the worst ever. I and my kids are homeless because I can't get my $1,023 a month I am suppose to be getting every month. The father works and they still aren't doing anything. Author: KANSAS City, Missouri Attorney Generals: Support Kids Internet

Oct 09 2017
Green Geeks Green Web Hosting Purchased VPS server for our domains. Server did not function properly. Techs did not resolve problem Agoura Hills California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Green Geeks Agoura Hills, California

Oct 09 2017
Jones International University jiu.edu the University closed and now I cannot get my Leadership, Administrative, Educational Degree Centennial Colorado Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Jones International University Centennial , Colorado

Oct 09 2017
Greendot corp/Walmart money card Blocked card with money left on it and will not unblock Nationwide Author: pleasanton, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Greendot corp/Walmart money card Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Low quality paintings sent without approval! Zhejiang Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Fake advertisement coupon code is not working! Zhejiang Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 08 2017
NeuLIFT 1855686054918557243755 NeuLIFT Unauthorized Payment for Unwanted Product Fountain Valley California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: NeuLIFT Fountain Valley, California

Oct 08 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan College Fraudulent University/worthless degree Nationwide Author: Paris, Texas Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

21, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Victoriahearts online dating site Victoriahearts online dating scam California
Author: mount gambier, Kansas Strippers & Dancer Services: Victoriahearts online dating site California, California

Sidecar Get Sidecar Poor Performance Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Feeling Better Author: Olathe, Kansas Internet Marketing Companies: Sidecar Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 06 2017
Yuppy Puppy Boutique Laura Bedard Pet Boutique / clothing / fashion / accessories Blair Internet Author: Baxter Springs, Kansas Pet Shops & Supplies: Yuppy Puppy Boutique Internet

Oct 06 2017
California Coast University Ripoff and they made waste your time Santa Ana, Ca California Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Colleges and Universities: California Coast University Nationwide