OLA FAUCHER, KANSAS UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ola Faucher, Kansas University
There may be more specific results for "Ola Faucher, Kansas University"
For more specific results for "Ola Faucher, Kansas University"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Fidelity Financial Inc David Hull and Rita Adams Consumer Swwepseakes Los Angeles, California Author: University Place, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Fidelity Financial Inc Los Angeles, , California

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas

Jun 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme Russia CreamBeaute Wrinkle Reducer Order trial, cancel before 14 day but still charged my card $99.95 after cancel, won't give refund Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Beauty Salons: Beaute Wrinkle Creme Internet

Jun 26 2017
University of Phoenix University of Phoenix On Line (Apollo Group) University of Phoenix Online charged double the cost of my degree phoenix Internet Author: DOUGLAS, Wyoming Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Jun 26 2017
Elegant Schnauzers Scamming Dog Breeders Minnesota Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Animal Services: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Heather Fay iAMHEATHERFAY, @iAMHEATHERFAY, Heather Fay Offield, Heather Offield, Miss Heather Fay, COA, Center of Attention (COA) Fake Musician stealing money, robbed $5,000. Scam artist, pretends to be professional model/artist Venice California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Heather Fay Venice, California

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Cellular Outfitter Wireless Emporium they confirmed an order for items they didn't have in stock. then for over a month would not answer their phone or reply to e-mails Fullerton California Author: Park City, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter Fullerton, California

Jun 23 2017
FULL LOGIC SOLUTIONS scammed me on an e-commerce business University Heights Ohio Author: California On-Line Business: FULL LOGIC SOLUTIONS University Heights, Ohio

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Walden University Waldenu.edu Walden is for Profit only- your Educational Goals are of No concern to Walden, only your Dollars Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: springfield, Massachusetts Colleges and Universities: Walden University Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Executive suite rental agency Quick to put fake charges on debt/credit card Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Auto Pro's in Goddard, Kansas and their manager, WILL Dishonest, Stole my money, Did shoddy work, Lied to my face, Compulsive liar and personality flaw, Cheat GODDARD KANSAS Author: Garden Plain, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Manager Will at Auto Pro's in Goddard, KS GODDARD, Kansas

Jun 20 2017
Kaplan University Predatory, Poor-Performing Colleges Davenport, IA Internet Author: odenton, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Jun 19 2017
Award Notification Commission Sent me a fraud awards letter telling me I am a winner of 1.325, 000, 00 Kansas Missouri Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Award Notification Commission Kansas , Missouri

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 19 2017
FSMTB Overland Park Kansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: FSMTB Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 18 2017
International Award service Office of George High supervisor of awards and final judgment PO Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 66110 USA Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Accounting: International Award service Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
International Awards Services Said i won 2,000,000.00 dollars an i need to send them $12.00 To get it Kansas City KS Nationwide Author: Buckeye Lake, Ohio Liars: International Awards Services Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Discount Body Parts Terrible, lies, no real customer srv Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Parts: Discount Body Parts Internet

Jun 16 2017
Push Innovation Headlock Muscle Growth Formula Would be charged if shipment refused. Fountain Valley California Author: Topeka, Kansas Alternative Health: Push Innovation Fountain Valley, California

Jun 14 2017
Wyndham Microtel Microtel Inn BY Wyndham Dry Ridge Crooked Business Dry Ridge Kentucky Author: Shawnee, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Wyndham Microtel Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Jun 14 2017
OTR Leasing Stay as far away from this Scam as possible Pleasant Valley Kansas Author: Newark, Delaware Trucking Companies: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Kansas

Jun 14 2017
Contest America Publishers Convinced my mother she had opportunities to win big $$ by completing simple math questions. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Contest America Publishers North Kansas City, Missouri