Your Search | on genius, columbia house video club, entertainment club, clk bank.com

1, Report #1191828

Nov 28 2014
Marriott Vacation Club Marriott Vacations Worldwide CorporationMarriott Ownership Resorts Inc.Marriott Vacation Club InternationalMarriott's Ko Olina Beach Clubplus 50 other resorts worldwide definitely not Marriott Hotelsonly discussing the timeshare side of Marriott Marriott Vacation Club - Do Not Join Unless You are Very Wealthy Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Resorts: Marriott Vacation Club Nationwide

Nov 28 2014
Flowers By Columbia, LLC POS place to work at! Denver Colorado Author: Mott, North Dakota Florists: Flowers By Columbia, LLC Denver, Colorado

3, Report #1191783

Nov 28 2014
The Digital Pros thedigitalpros.com LIARS! Dishonest! Stay Away! Online only Nationwide Author: Canton, Georgia Cameras & Video: The Digital Pros Nationwide

4, Report #1191712

Nov 27 2014
Neil's Heritage House Worst Thanksgiving meal in my lifetime (64) Dayton Ohio Author: Vandalia, Ohio Restaurants: Neil's Heritage House Dayton, Ohio

5, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

6, Report #1191673

Nov 27 2014
Shelly Wapniak Shelley Wapniak Greater New York City Area - ā€ˇParty Entertainment Professional Shelley Belly Caricatures & Body Painting new york city Internet Author: new york, New York Party Planners: Shelly Wapniak Internet

7, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

8, Report #1191624

Nov 26 2014
Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender scam, unethical, idiotic, untrustworthy, stole my money, rude, aggressive new Hampshire Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Liars: Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender Nationwide

9, Report #1191578

Nov 26 2014
Flixaddict Ripped me off for $160 over 4 months Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Video Stores: Flixaddict Internet

10, Report #1191571

Nov 26 2014
Ken Dubow, Opus Distribution, Lightning Entertainment Film distributor Ken Dubow ripped me off. Sherman Oaks California
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Ken Dubow Sherman Oaks, California

11, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

12, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

13, Report #1191499

Nov 26 2014
Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency paragon models False promises and no work given gulfport mississippi, vienna virginia Nationwide Author: silver spring, Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency Nationwide

14, Report #1191449

Nov 25 2014
Biotech Pest Managment Echotech Pest ManagementClifford Akpan4938 HAMPDEN LANEBETHESDA, MD 20814 (((Redacted))) SCAMMER, RIPOFF HOMEOWNERS/BUSINESSES IN MARYLAND & WASHINGTON DC BEWARE Washington DC Author: Baltimore, Maryland Pest Control: Biotech Pest Managment Washington, Dist of Columbia

15, Report #1191424

Nov 25 2014
Operation Give Back ,Canada, Fraud Business Offering Vancouver, BC, Canada Internet Author: British Columbia Nonprofit Organizations: Operation Give Back (Canada) Internet

16, Report #1191372

Nov 25 2014
Agri-Pulse.com Sara Wyant, publisher, Daniel Enoch, Managing Editor Bilked me of payment Washington DC Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Agri-Pulse.com Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

17, Report #1191352

Nov 25 2014
National Street Machine Club Total Scam Charlotte North Carolina Author: Aurora, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National Street Machine Club Charlotte, North Carolina

18, Report #1191323

Nov 25 2014
Sunny Creek Farms & Hatchery Don Shorrick, Sunny Creek Farms Hatchery fraud, rip off artist, shipped pile of parts not machinery. Red Lake Falls Minnesota Author: Chilliwack, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Sunny Creek Farms & Hatchery Red Lake Falls, Minnesota

19, Report #1191016

Nov 24 2014
Kiskon Technologies John Brooks Business Development Manager Ph: 425-998-2507 l Skype: infomedia360 l Email: john@kiskon.com Agreed to deliver services by certain deadline, person dragged project a week past deadline and then said that he cannot deliver. San Jose Internet Author: British Columbia Websites: Kiskon Technologies Internet

20, Report #1190936

Nov 23 2014
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House Saying that on Dec. 15,2010 I owe them $136.00 Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Video Stores: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Internet

21, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

22, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

23, Report #1190922

Nov 23 2014
RV Fridge House Tate Welding and Repair Warranty Problems Nationwide Author: Los Alamos, California RV Parts & Accessories: RV Fridge House Nationwide

24, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

25, Report #1190847

Nov 23 2014
President Obama Barack Obama DESTROYING AMERICA BY UNLEASHING LIES, MORE CORRUPTION, & NOW ILLEGAL ALIENS!! WASHINGTON, D.C. Nationwide Author: SKYWARD, Dist of Columbia Federal Government: President Obama Nationwide