Your Search | on genius, columbia house video club, entertainment club, clk bank.com

Jul 30 2014
Bryden House Apartments staff unavailable, does not return phone calls columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Housing Rentals: Bryden House Apartments columbus, Ohio

Jul 30 2014
Lara Dougherty, Heroin addict, thief, wh* resides in Camden New Jersey Broke in my house and stole my belongings Camden New Jersey
Author: Palmyra, New Jersey Wanted Criminals: Lara Dougherty Camden, New Jersey

Jul 30 2014
Company: Inter Face. represented by Brittany Tober company lured to sign the contract and does not respect the terms of contract and refund precedure Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter Face Gaithersburg , Maryland

Jul 30 2014
BJ's Wholesale Club Stole my TV I brought in for replacement right off my cart Fairfield Connecticut Author: Easton, Connecticut Television Parts & Services: BJ's Wholesale Club Fairfield, Connecticut

Jul 30 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
GiftcardRescue.com Giftcard Rescue Another Scam By Giftcard Rescue.com Columbia Maryland
Author: chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: GiftcardRescue.com Columbia, Maryland

Jul 30 2014
Sears Sears started a home improvement job in March and my house is a mess the material are not the material the salesperson put in the computer I still have not received a writing contract from sear and they refuse to fix the mess in my home. I have deal with False advertising misleading and cheap material unfinished job. Garland Texas Author: Grand Praire, Texas Rental Stores: Sears Garland , Texas

Jul 30 2014
Buckeye Entertainment Byron Gunter This DJ ripped us off! Not a mobile DJ service we would recommend!!! Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio DJ Services: Buckeye Entertainment Columbus, Ohio

Jul 30 2014
CARLTON GROUP JAMES CARLTON THE CARLTON GROUP MYM CLUB PERRY Florida Author: SEBASTIAN, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CARLTON GROUP PERRY, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Derma juvenate I applied for a trial of their product and now am sent a monthly supply at 100$ per month. Ther is no way to contact them to cancel this order that was not at all as it was represented. There is no contact information for them anywhere. Can anyone help me g in touch with this company so I can cancel this undirected ripoff order? Ontario, I think for the shipping order. Internet Author: Williams lake , British Columbia Beauty Salons: Derma juvenate Internet

Jul 30 2014
Geo Holiday Jockey Club I was simply scammed by huge misrepresentations, beautiful pics and false none existent promises Las Vegas Nevada Author: Yorba Linda, California Timeshare Rentals: Geo Holiday Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 30 2014
rainey slough hunt club frank youngmanVaughn Hathaway florida grove hedgers htfl, incHathaway tree farm and landscapehtfl.comHathawayyoungmancitrus groverainey sloughhunt clublykes brotherslykes bros.huntingshootingoutlawsbobby Kirklandglades countycentral florid racism punta gorda Florida
Author: royal palm beach, Florida Racists: rainey slough hunt club lake placid, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Pare Reality Roy Invest in short term loans real estate rent to own Surrey Langley BC Author: Surrey BC, Washington Financial Education: Pare Reality Roy Surrey, BC V3S-4C5, British Columbia

Jul 29 2014
Joel E. Mcguffin Sending me a check to buy software EMMAUS, PA 18049 is where the check is being sent Internet Author: Washington Court House, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Joel E. Mcguffin Internet

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
cattery Xarana from Jos Groeneveld, Holland cattery Xarana from Jos Groeneveld, Holland Catbreeder, not seriously, no contract, no money back Purmerend Internet
Author: Meckenheim, British Columbia Cat Breeders: cattery Xarana from Jos Groeneveld, Holland Internet

Jul 29 2014
Betsy's Garage, ,Automotive Tekniques, Ken Oswald, Kenneth Oswald Jr. Betsy's Garage is unethical. Ken Oswald is a lier and incompetent to run a garage. Terrible service at Betsy's Garage Columbia South Carolina Author: Cayce, South Carolina Mechanics: Betsy's Garage Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 29 2014
Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Infinity 2 Global Pyramid Scheme, I2G, Infinity Casino, Rick Maike, Doyce Barnes, Dennis Dvorin, Faraday Hosseinpour, David Manning, Tony Adimey, Richard & Susan Anzalone, Gary Davis, Jason Syn, Juan & Jennifer Nolazco Fraudelent Pyramid and Recruitment scheme kentucky Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Newport Marketing Tried to threaten me to pay them $498 during the call or else they were to take action against us. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Services: Newport Marketing Sunny Isles, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Vector Security Won't Stop Service Columbia, MD Nationwide Author: Wheaton, Maryland Security Services: Vector Security Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
National Grant Departmen Gary Johnson Claim I was given 25,000 in grant money to use for whatever purpose I choose Washington DC Author: Cicero, Illinois Abusive Children: National Grant Departmen Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House PCH Ripped Off deceived, Improper treatment - Raped, Port Washington, New York Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Infomercial Rip-offs: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York