Your Search | on line camera gallery,inc

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Revitol Buy Health Fraudulent ordering process - click on product you want - provide payment info and then product order/price goes up 100% Internet Author: helotes, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Revitol Internet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Boost mobile over charges and unnessary fees. I buy $100.00 phones and i always put insurance on them..I then have to pay 50.00 everytime i file a claim to get a new phone so i end up paying 200-300 dollars extra for a $100.00 phone Raleigh Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boost mobile Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ray laethem dealeship Charge for work on my car ,that did not need to do. Grosse Point Michigan Author: sterling hts, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ray laethem dealeship Grosse Point, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
Mark Crump Randy White Attempt to hire 5 of my agents to work for him on a merchant campaign 816, S.Broadway, Los Angeles, california
Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: Mark Crump Internet

Sep 04 2015
Robin Helmick Mary Thompson, Cash Advance Inc. Office of Joseph Brown, Financial Crime Enforcement Network They claim I owe to Cash Advance Inc $1169.91 and are issuing a Warrant for my arrest to collect this debt. I have nevr been to Cash Advance Inc. and do not owe this phonny deb. Los Angeles California Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Collection Agencies: Robin Helmick Los Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
convert2media convert 2 media mike Kerry they have riped my hard earned money ocoee Florida
Author: faisalabad, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Advertising Agencies: convert2media 2910 Maguire Road, Suite 2010, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Auto Module Source, Inc Ripoff warranty poor service Davie Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Parts: Auto Module Source, Inc Davie, Florida

Sep 03 2015
renuvadermskin bought trial for $4.97 and with no commitment they charged my credit card twice for $94.57 and there was no papers with the product explaining their policy and nothing on the Web sight that I saw address on my credit card statement is NV Internet Author: clarkdale, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: renuvadermskin Internet

Sep 03 2015
Paychex Inc. Never Again is My Battle Cry Rochester Nationwide Author: Walnut Creek, California Employment Services: Paychex Inc. Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Performant Recovery, Inc, Pleasanton California Collector name Tyrone Goring Sounds Fishy Pleasanton California Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: Performant Recovery, Inc, Pleasanton CA Pleasanton, California

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
J Randolp Restorations John Ruggles HE RUINED MY HOUSE!! HE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY WITH OVERSPARY .ALL MY GLASS ON MY WINDOWS ,19 IN TOTAL, ARE SPRAYED BLUE ,HOUSE IS BLOTCHY westport Connecticut Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: J Randolp Restorations westport, Connecticut

Sep 03 2015
ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Acs inc/Ace incorp Please pay with Pay Pal my cash card Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Cash Services: ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Internet

Sep 03 2015
Xurli REVIEW: Xurli dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Xurli helps businesses promote online & find new customers. Online marketing is tough. Xurli is among best for helping small & local businesses stand out from competition to get found online. *UPDATE: Xurli pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Xurli recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
mr. lerner Author: St George, Utah Search Engine Optimization: Xurli, Xurli, LLC Xurli Marketing St George , Utah

Sep 03 2015
Cash Advance inc. Associated Recovery system, National Debt Settlement Rip OFF, Fraud, Internet Author: Washington Cash Services: Cash Advance inc. Internet

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Toyota of Dallas Toyota of Dallas Poor Customer Service and Heavy Deceptive Sales Tacticts On Extended Warranty Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Dallas Dallas,

Sep 03 2015
LKQ /Automotix they sold me the wrong engine, and will not make rite on it Belleville Michigan Author: Browns Mills , New Jersey Auto Parts: LKQ /Automotix Belleville , Michigan

Sep 03 2015
Kraken Kustoms or A-Plus Marine Construction & Restoration INC Deceptive/Not Honest Davie Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kraken Kustoms Davie, Florida

Sep 03 2015
American Cash advance steven brown Steven brown, attorney general AKA fdcpa.org To inform you that i am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house and my SSN put on hold for the federal government with the Bereau of Defaulters Agency, for check fraud violation of federal banking and theft by deception, 3rd email i gotten has a copy of a warrant and summons Chicago IL 60606 Internet Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Collection Agencies: American Cash advance steven brown Internet

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan