Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

One Call Communications, Navicomm

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Renew Derma SCAM...DO NOT ORDER....THEY WILL BILL YOU $87 WITHOUT CONSENT AND HANG UP ON YOU WHEN YOU CALL TO GET REFUND. DO NOT ORDER THIS CRAPPY PRODUCT. THERE ARE ENOUGH WARNINGS NOW THAT THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED. SCAM ARTISTS MARTINEZ CA Internet Author: san diego, California Liars: Renew Derma Internet

Mar 01 2017
Max's Cleaners switch a dress and will not refund my money, no manager will return call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: Max's Cleaners Scottsdale , Arizona

Mar 01 2017
software 888-769-380 sheffield vil ohio i do not know if this company uses other names says cost is one price is another when SHEFFIELD VIL Ohio Author: Quincy, Michigan Computer Software: software 888-769-380 Ohio

Mar 01 2017
US grant department from Washington DC- first phone call from Elvin - 202 027 -6259ER-456---- for $8000.00 grant money- a foreign speaking female- her name was Lucy Howard 202 525 7889 picked by the government for a $8000.00 grant just provide a saving account and or routeing number to place this money into your account. lucy howard said ' new york and then washington DC Nationwide Author: beaumont , Texas Accounting: US grant department Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Dresslily.com Ordered and paid for ONE shirt on January 22, 2017...still have not received. China, I think Internet Author: CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Dresslily.com Internet

Mar 01 2017
Madame edith kur Madame edith kur Edith is a fraud. People please do not wastes your money . Do not belive her when she says you're curse and she is the only one who can help you. Do your reserch theres no such thing as a curse. Internet Fraud Author: Nj, New Jersey Psychic Fortune Tellers: Madame edith kur Internet

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Source One Network Solutions Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solution Source1net ripoff, bad vender, poor management Madison Wisconsin Author: Florida, Florida Maintenance Companies: Source One Network Solution Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions d**k Bond Independent Contractors & Employee Beware of this Ripoff Company! Fitchburg Wisconsin Source One Network Solutions Update Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Employers: Source One Network Solutions Fitchburg, Wisconsin

10, Report #1020699

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Source One Network Solutions doesn't pay their Sub-Contractors Madison, Wisconsin More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Precious Bedding Sent and charged for order cancelled one month prior; no response to emails or phone; credit card on account I reachable. Had to cancel my credit card to ensure no further misuse precious bedding.com Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Bed & Bath: Precious Bedding Internet

Feb 28 2017
Capital One Capitalone.com Capitalone Capital One Checking Capital One Savings CapitalOne Savings CapitalOne Checking Credit Card Scams, Credit Card Fraud, Money Scams, Bank Theft Internet Forgot Important information when filing Author: San Bruno, California Banks: Capital One Internet

Feb 28 2017
About Face Communications LLC AFC LLCAFC Staffing scam, untrustworthy, manipulative, deceptive, fraud Mesa Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Employment Services: About Face Communications LLC Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fulfillment Center TEST X CORE i ordered one free sample $4.95 shipping. they sent me two bottle of pills one has not been open, the other i have a bad allergic reaction to it. Tried calling no one ever answer you call. i want to send it back for a refund of $160.00 + Aururo Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment Center Aururo, Colorado

Feb 28 2017
ANK Supplements aka Garcinia Cambogia aka Rasberry Keytone order one thing end up with something totally different kissimmee Florida Author: Sparks, Maryland Alternative Health: ANK Supplements kissimmee, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
gogotech II LLC Scumbag ripoffs with deceptive business operations. They placed an order after I cancelled it. New York City New York Author: Monticello, Utah Communications & Networking: gogotech II LLC New York City, New York

Feb 28 2017
Attorney: mark farmer ARA-Inc.P.o. box 5002, villa park, illinois, 60181-5002. I received phone calls from Ara I'd answer an they would hang up. I call back after yesterday, thy tell me after calling me very foul names, Villa park Illinois Author: Solsberry, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Attorney: mark farmer Villa park, Illinois

Feb 28 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Rolling Hills Estates, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
One Stop Carpet Abel Gutierrez NOT PROFESSIONAL DID A HORRIBLE JOB Selma California Author: Visalia , California Cleaning Services: One Stop Carpet Selma, California

Feb 28 2017
ROMANO, RAN S ROMANO, RAN S2400 N 57TH AVEHOLLYWOOD, FL 33021+1 (954) 330-3741ROMANO TRUCK TRANSPORT INC17023 W Dixie HwyNorth Miami Beach, FL 33160 Ron Romano of U.S Remodeling LLC is a Ripoff! No call no show after paying money to remodel bathroom, very unprofessional, Hollywood Florida Ft lauderdale, FL Hollywood, FL
Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Home Improvements: ROMANO, RAN S Florida

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide