Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: One Stop Motors, One Stop Motors .Com
There may be more reports for "One Stop Motors, One Stop Motors .Com"
For more results perform a general search for "One Stop Motors, One Stop Motors .Com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
verizon communicaton signed two year contract, after one year upped the price 77.00 more per month Nationwide Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: verizon communicaton Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Inate scientific research I ate skin serum Offered trial for 4.95, and charged me next 89.95 for months supply, i have returned them everyone, i have receipts with tracking number for all but last one Henderson NV Author: KINGSLAND, Georgia Telemarketers: Inate scientific research Kingsland, Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU They are trying to collect another $975. From me I needed Manchester New Hampshire Why stop there... Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire University

Feb 19 2017
Suburban Sensations Suncoast Productions ltd No one to contact at Suburban Sensations, for help Chicago suburbs Internet Author: Streator, Illinois Adult Web Site: Suburban Sensations Internet

Feb 18 2017
PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Keeps sending product every month, month after month, even though I ordered only one sample which website stated I could reorder if I liked it. Pendleton Indiana Author: Casper, Wyoming Computer Mail Order: PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
micheal edwards commercial leads.netlav2.com fraud company selling non-exsiting commercial leads jacksonville beach Florida Author: holland, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: micheal edwards jacksonville beach, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 17 2017
Warranty Solutions / usa motors Will not honor warranty! Colorado / lathrop ca Internet Author: oroville, California Auto Repair Service: Warranty Solutions Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
C and C Motors Dealer sold a extended warranty and now that I need to use the warranty it's not covered. This dealer is the most dishonest dealer in the south east. Stay away! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Auto Dealers: C and C Motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Intern Opportunities Available Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

13, Report #1120004

Feb 17 2017
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Select State/Province

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Punch TV Eviction and Tax Evasion is Public Record Author: Alabama TV News Satiations: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Signal Hill, California

Feb 17 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios the only African-American lead company currently in the process of an IPO.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: gardena, California Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Select State/Province

Feb 17 2017
IHEART/NAPSTER TOTAL BOGUS AND FARCE OF A COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF, NOT WORTH THE EFFORT CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ONE Internet Author: Harlem, New York Media: IHEART/NAPSTER Internet

Feb 17 2017
CREDIT ONE BANK DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND TOOK MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT LAS VEGAS NV Yes..but Author: folsom, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: CREDIT ONE BANK Internet

Feb 17 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer i never ordered this product and they keep sending it to me with out an ivoice cant figure out how they are charging me or how to get my money back and stop shipping Internet Author: Athol, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Wells Fargo Advisors Crooked or Stupid, one or the other St Louis Missouri
Author: Naples, Florida Brokerage Companies: Wells Fargo Advisors St Louis, Missouri

Feb 17 2017
D and D MOTORS D And D FORD Extended Warranty Greer South Carolina Please excuse my anger !! Author: taylors, South Carolina Auto Dealers: D and D MOTORS Greer, South Carolina

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America