Your Search | one stop motors, onestopmotors, one stop autos

Apr 23 2014
Zip Nada Zilch is a SCAM! zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash EXPOSED! ZNZ One is a SCAM Zip Nada Zilch is a scam! Learn the truth before it's too late, don't lose your money to this scam! Wichita Falls, Texas
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Zip Nada Zilch, zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 23 2014
Capital One Denied access to the credit protection insurance on my credit card. minneapolis Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Racists: Capital One Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
Mikoly75@outlook.com Its a email adress offered to mail me meds overnight shiping through fed ex or ups they instructed me to go to western union and make payment to CARENKO MARINA.and said they'd give me tracking info once they receive money I mailed $800.00 usd after they picked up money they stoped replying not one reply back. WARNING TOTAL SCAMMERS FROM UKRAINE. Ukraine UK Nationwide Author: hilo, Hawaii Liars: Mikoly75@outlook.com Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Midas Dennis Robbins Deamma Inc. Quote one price, demand another when done. Phoenix Arizona Author: Bend, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Midas Dennis Robbins Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Motofairingset.com I tried to purchase fairings off this site because of the price and variety and this guy wang is coming up with one reason after another why he cannot fulfill this order. The last one was some bs about paint not drying in china this time of the year. File Flipping con man China Internet Author: New Mexico Motorcycles: Motofairingset.com Internet

Apr 23 2014
Oak Motors and Indiana Finance oak motors south Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: Oak Motors and Indiana Finance Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 23 2014
Luxsauna This company has not serviced my product. It is an inferior product. It has only worked one time. No results. Tampa Florida Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Spas: Luxsauna Lakewood, Colorado

Apr 23 2014
Foreman Motors Deceptive Deceitful Dishonest Unlawful Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Dealers: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Apr 23 2014
Archangel Rescue 636 Williams Street Jackson NJ She switched dogs on me i did not get the one I apid for. Jackson New Jersey Author: little ferry, New Jersey Animal Shelters: Archangel Rescue Jackson, New Jersey

Apr 23 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina

Apr 23 2014
Charter One Bank - Citizens Bank Citizens Bank Unethical transaction manipulation to genereate outrageous NSF fees, Internet Author: Clevland HEights, Ohio Banks: Charter One Bank - Citizens Bank Internet

12, Report #1120278

Apr 23 2014
Capital One Bank CAP ONE, Capital ONE Capital One is falsely reporting to credit bureaus even though it's a fraudulent account that is not mine Nationwide Author: Huntington Park, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Tiger Direct Ripoff Kings of America send malfunctioning tablets. and charge you for a replacement and won't refund your money for the first one and make you pay for another malfunctioning tablet. and will keep the money for the first one and charge you for the replacement tablet. But they ship the same one you sent back to them. Naperville Illinois Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Tiger Direct Naperville, Illinois

Apr 23 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

Apr 22 2014
One way furniture will take your money and never ship the furniture internet company Internet Author: Houston, Texas Home & Garden Stores: One way furniture Internet

Apr 22 2014
TSP FLEXABLE HOSE Rotton fittings. One year life span. Wallingford Connecticut Author: Maysville , Missouri Hardware & Tools: TSP FLEXABLE HOSE Wallingford, Connecticut

Apr 22 2014
Flowers Delivery Express I ordered sympahty flowers for same day delivery and they were never delivered. I left several messages and no one will get back to me. This company is a scam please do not place any orders with them. Internet Author: St Louis, Missouri Florists: Flowers Delivery Express Internet

Apr 22 2014
Umbrella Recovery Team For months, I got phone calls from a number listed as Quebec on my phone. Often I wouldn't answer because I would be working or in a meeting. Sometimes I would answer, but the call wouldn't connect and no one would be on the other line.  La Quinta California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Book & Magazine Publishers: Umbrella Recovery Team La Quinta, California

Apr 22 2014
onespotallergy.com onespot, blog.onespotallergy, one spot allergy Canadian company deceiving online shoppers searching for allergy products. Ontario Canada Internet
Author: NY, New York Specialty Stores: onespotallergy.com Internet

Apr 21 2014
Doc Hollis Woodfired Hot Tubs Ordered a custom wood Hot tub and he built one for $500 down and it was very poorly built, rough edges and cheap wood. Would not refund deposit. Littleton New Hampshire
Author: New York Pools & Saunas: Doc Hollis Woodfired Hot Tubs Littleton , New Hampshire

Apr 21 2014
bulter transport bob evans  i was taken off the truck by ems at truck stop in texas. I was very sick and I had iv's in arm and heart monitors.  I was given medication to keep me from being dizzy. Butler did not contact my wife in N.C. to tell her anything about my condition. They wanted me to deliver a load at 12:30 that night in San Antonio, Texas.  kansas city Kansas Author: reidsville, North Carolina Wanted Criminals: bulter transport bob evans kansas city , Kansas

Apr 21 2014
BLACKWALL CAPITAL MARKETS GROUP kevin chen, http://www.blackwallcapitalinc.com/ bait and switch does not pay commissions said one thing did another new york New York Author: new york , New York Brokerage Companies: BLACKWALL CAPITAL MARKETS GROUP new york , New York

Apr 21 2014
HOPEWELL PROMOTIONS Sold (through Wal Mart) gold necklace that the gold coating came off.I returned the necklace under the warrenty and they sent me back a differant necklace and of worse quality also a lot shorter one Falston ,Maryland Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: HOPEWELL PROMOTIONS Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
CityGuru of Seattle a.k.a Drew Morrison, A Seattle CityGuru Investing in CityGuru of Seattle? STOP! Do your due Diligence first! Seattle Washington Author: Seattle , Washington Restaurants: CityGuru of Seattle Seattle, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Carbone Gm I have bought a 2009 Chevy pickup from day one i had brake problem  , the front brake after the first 100 miles the were metal to metal. The next day the air bag like come . So i call Alex Carbone up he said bring it done to the GM capitol so i did that they fixed it at no charge. Then i drive it out of the dealer ship and about 10 min after the air bag light comes back on , so i go back and talk to kevin and he states that it was not on when we test drove it so therefore we will know have to charge you.So i then had a meeting with Alex Carbone because not that problem starts i had no weigh in the back of this truck and both spring busted out of the truck causing a blow and almost a car wreck them they were fix by me and them about a week later the ckeck engine light comes on and there are 7 major codes that will fail inspection Alex Carbone does not live up to his word nor back anything he says ,There fore i feel dont buy anthing from this dealership and i also feel his ads are wrong it not a name you and a name you can trust York ville New york Author: Rome, New York Auto Dealers: Carbone Gm Ne, Select State/Province