Your Search | one technologies, l.p

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Elove Elove Matchmaking CorporationThe Right One Elove or whatever it is called will steal your money Palo alto California Author: Los Gatos, California Dating Services: Elove Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Afforable Dentures cash up front, deceptive advertising, rude attendants,  2 tooths fell off one week and same day of repair eating rice Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Dental Services: Afforable Dentures Corpus Christi, Texas

Oct 16 2014
american tool buyers gary sent an inventory list of kent moore tools that we had for sale. He agreed on price and agreed to pay us 300.00 to deliver to Philadelphia PA. 19116 If we delivered tools to his place of business. 12 hour drive one way from West Liberty,Ky philadelpa Pennsylvania Author: west liberty, Kentucky Questionable Activities: american tool buyers philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2014
cellular one lies, huge overcharges, crooks, no customer loyalty, extreem money grubbers, no end to there deceptive practices to get money Nationwide Author: dry prong, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: cellular one Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Global solutions Clear one advantage (sponsor company) Rip off company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Legal Process Servers: Global solutions Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 16 2014
GE loans Erick Foster.Jack Dawson Told me I had been approved for a loan for 3000 then they told me that I would have to come up with the a partial payment of a 100 using a money packthen funds would be transferred I did so then they told ime to check account in one hour so I did still no moneyy.  San Mateo California Author: Weymouth , Massachusetts Internet Service Providers: GE loans San Mateo , California

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama

Oct 15 2014
Affordable Dentures Sharnn Aarin Shepheard, DDS Bad deal Springdale, Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Springdale, Arkansas

Oct 14 2014
MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS LARRY BLEVINS from this company did a very bad Botox on my forehead and eyes. 1) They doubled the price after 30minutes waiting there claiming 2 units must be calculated in lieu of one, then he botched my botox and DID hardly anything to strengthen the Lady Lake Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Doctors: Plastic Surgeons: MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS Lady Lake, Florida

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
Evolve Motorcycles REVIEW: Evolve Motorcycles dedicated to total customer satisfaction. New innovative technology. Evolve Motorcycles dedicated to creating hyper efficient, long range, affordable motorcycles & scooters. Evolve designs & manufactures electric & hybrid electric vehicles from headquarters in New York City. * UPDATE: Evolve Motorcycles pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Evolve Motorcycles is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Motorcycles: Evolve Motorcycles Brooklyn, New York

Oct 13 2014
NeoSmart Technologies EasyRE doesn't work and they will not give you the promised refund Internet Author: Adelanto, California Computer Service & Repair: NeoSmart Technologies Internet

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Amstone sb, Inc Amstone N.S.B. IncAmstone PC Inc Wally Walter H Miller He scammed/defrauded us. Wally came to our home gave us an estimate on 8/25/2014 and took a deposit of 3,400.00 for Travertine tile and installation. We have filed a police report and BBB for ignoring our phone calls/texts, refusing to give us our money back or produce our tile. This is not the first time he has accomplished this. He has several arrests for defrauding. Wally took money from us and one of us is a Senior Citizen. Still no tile or money as of 10/13/2014 Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Amstone sb, Inc Ormond Beach, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Grande Crowne Resorts We paid $6,000.00 dollars cash for a timeshare and have been given the run around and by treatment every time we have tried to book a vacation and have never received one in over 5 years. Branson Missouri Author: Navarre, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: Grande Crowne Resorts Select State/Province

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet