Your Search | one web direct bill tellis telephone billing, one call com

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Centerpoint Energy Very elaborate scheme posing as Centerpoint Energy asking to call 877-958-4054 for overdue bill Very elaborate scheme posing as Centerpoint Energy asking to call 877-958-4054 for overdue bill Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Centerpoint Energy

May 27 2016
TestCollections.com SELFTESTTRAINING.COM Bad answers, multiple billing, bad software Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Tutoring: TestCollections.com Internet

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
Ron Hicks Chicago Steam Fraudulent Check Won't pay Bill Said Money was on the Way Scam Aritst Scam Artist, Phony, Fake, Doesn't Pay, Steals Chicago Illinois Author: Clinton, Iowa Sports Teams & Clubs: Ron Hicks Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Glines Carpet One Horrible Tile Lipage, cracked grout, loose tiles, theft of personal items, lying owner, unlicensed workers paid under the table byGlines. Yuba City California
Author: Live Oak, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Glines Carpet One Yuba City, California

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
AWAI Fraudulent Billing Florida Author: Toronto , Ontario Adult Career & Continuing Education: AWAI Nationwide

May 27 2016
Diet Supplement-PM Said one price would be 156 ended up being 200.00 with 50.00 rebate. never saw that in add about rebate. Also every month sending unathorized Supplements at a cost of $38.26. Provo Utah Author: Tecumseh, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Black and Decker Internet

May 27 2016
Hatcraze.com -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Hatcraze.com Riverton , Utah

May 27 2016
DealerTrack Technologies centraldispatch.com jtracker.comAuto Transport Central Dispatch NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - TERRIBLE WEB SITE - EXTREMELY SLOW SERVER - IDIOTS WHITE PLAINS Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Websites: DealerTrack Technologies Nationwide

May 27 2016
richard lustig to many too list CONTACTED 3 OF HIS WEB SITES NO REPLY IN 4 MONTHS SORRY,FLORIDA Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Education: richard lustig Internet

May 27 2016
Pro Auto Tryon Davis deceptive,,lead me to believe I could not get a vehicle except one for 6,995,,,told me put down payment 500,,,,then brought me a receipt with NON rEFUNDABLE HAND WRITTEN ON IT.. KINSTON,N.C. North Carolina Auto pro kinston N.C. Author: MAGNOLIA, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Pro Auto KINSTON,N.C., North Carolina

May 26 2016
The Airline AcademyTRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy 100% student satisfaction. The Airline Academy dedicated to student requests and expectations. The Airline Academy provides low cost, short term, fast track employment program created to maximize students education and minimize time away from home & in the classroom.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Aviation Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Ormond Beach , Florida

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
NTTA ZipCash False Toll Bill Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Local Transportation: NTTA Dallas, Texas

May 26 2016
CTU Veteran GI Bill and Loan siphoning Colorado Springs Internet Author: Junction City, Kansas Colleges and Universities: CTU Internet

May 26 2016
Homedatapc pchouselookups internet ripoff,authorize 1.00 get billed for 18.95 over and over again,refused to allow me to talk to supervisor Las Vegas,call center,montgomery alabama Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Consumer Services: Homedatapc Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2016
CONSLINES Opened account; paid fee based on open account being all that is needed; account cancelled at any time Internet Not True Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Telephone Companies: CONSLINES Internet

May 26 2016
First Web Sales 1st Web SalesTorlan Distribution Inaccurate Product Descriptions Becomes Consumers Issue Internet Author: Aurora, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: First Web Sales Internet

May 26 2016
Frontier Communications meetfrontier.com /residential Got ripped-off from Frontier Communications Nationwide Author: California Telephone Companies: Nationwide

May 26 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions Nelia Casin Ineffective Service hence my decision not to renew. They refuse to supply email for cancellation as stated in their contract; They refuse to accept timely verbal cancellation. They continue steady telephone harassment, including threats of court actions. Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish Marketing Solutions Kew Gardens, New York