ONESTOPMOTORS, OSM, ONESTOPMOTORS.COM, ONE STOP MOTORS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: OneStopMotors, OSM, OneStopMotors.com, One Stop Motors
There may be more specific results for "OneStopMotors, OSM, OneStopMotors.com, One Stop Motors"
For more specific results for "OneStopMotors, OSM, OneStopMotors.com, One Stop Motors"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac FL

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide You Do Not Know What You Got Into Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
Ready Debit Gold They lied about my money being transferred from one account to the other account Sioux Falls North Dakota Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ready Debit Gold Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 · 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Hiline Motors, Inc. A Bad Car Dealership That Will Rip You Off Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Hiline Motors, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Mediacomcable One of their vans damaged my car. I called the day it happened which was June 9th. They never put the report in which I found out 4 days later. They finally send me a letter 2 1/2 months later saying it wasn't their fault so they wasn't going to pay for the damage. Springfield Missouri Author: Le roy, Kansas Abusive Parents: Mediacomcable Springfield, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Seal Skin Covers Terrible customer support! Guaranteed to fit, until they don't, with hassle free exchanges, until you need to exchange one! AND you get to give them a 20% restocking fee! Outrageous! Butler New Jersey Author: CLARENDON, Pennsylvania Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet