Your Search | onestopmotors, osm, onestopmotors.com, one stop motors

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Optimum One Health DANGER. DO NOT SIGN UP. PRESSURE TACTICS. BAD BBB REPORTS Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: Optimum One Health Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 21 2014
Huneycutt Realtors  They will try to take every bit of your deposit money or won’t give you one at all. Clarksville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Landlords: Huneycutt Realtors Clarksville, Tennessee

Aug 20 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resource Answers Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 20 2014
Angie Spigle Angela Spigle Owes money as she moves from one town to another. Liberty North Carolina Author: Liberty, North Carolina Family Services: Angie Spigle Liberty, North Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Priority One Clearing REVIEW: Priority One Clearing cares about subscriber’s satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Priority One works with Ripoff Report making sure subscribers have most accurate information about company & getting resolutions for customer complaints. By joining Ripoff Report’s informative program, Priority One is showing that customer satisfaction is important, Priority One Clearing has invested in adding qualified customer service representatives for greater accessibility, available to answer subscriber calls even after normal business hours.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Clearwater, Florida

Aug 20 2014
1st Class Moving,Inc. Charged double the estimate - promised delivery within 7 days - no one answered miy call-still no delivery after 34 days Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: 1st Class Moving,Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 20 2014
One Hour Loan Pay day not sure was for a loan Please Do Not send a money Pak Illinois Chicago Author: garner , North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: One Hour Loan Pay day Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Iconic Motors AC Cars false advertising, fraud,lies on website, shell company, owner is a fraudster Plano Texas
Author: howard beach, New York Auto Dealers: Iconic Motors Plano, Texas

Aug 20 2014
Author: warren, Michigan Brokerage Companies: Financial Services: american financial resources inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Credit One Bank Allan Shutt ,Allan Shutt,  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fresno, California Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Innovation Custom Design Inncdesign.com innovation custom design Innovation Custom Design Inncdesign.com copyright violations One Kings Lane Cudahy,  California
Author: Los Angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: Innovation Custom Design Cudahy, CA , Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Technollo Usell Bait and switch on HTC one s Internet Author: LENOX DALE, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Technollo Internet

Aug 19 2014
ABC WAREHOUSE,,SAMSUNG $1000 TV DEFECTIVE NO ONE WILLING TO HELP Southgate Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Office Suppliers & Stationers: ABC WAREHOUSE Southgate, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Dante Fortson , Minister Fortson Writes derogatory webpages when you give one of his books a bad review. Las Vagas Internet Author: Florence, South Carolina Liars: Dante Fortson Internet

Aug 19 2014
solar free SolarFree Window Film  i don't recomend them to any one the film is garbage and they tall you the film come with warranty the film turn purple i called them for the warranty but they did not warranty it and the owner has the worst personality ever he refuse to warranty the film and he heang up on me Carson California Author: perris, California Auto Parts: solar free Carson, California

Aug 19 2014
Sensibly Slim DITTO. SAME SAME AS EVERY NE ELSE. PAY THE $4.99, 12 Days later, they take $89.95 UNAUTHORIZED. I had the bank on one line sensibly slim on the other. The banks are well versed in these scams. I'm going back to shopping in town, with cash. Provo Internet Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet