OPERATION SHOW YOU CARE GREG GOODNIGHT TROOPFEST 2012 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Operation Show You Care Greg Goodnight Troopfest 2012
There may be more specific results for "Operation Show You Care Greg Goodnight Troopfest 2012"
For more specific results for "Operation Show You Care Greg Goodnight Troopfest 2012"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Novellus Naturals Totally a rip off Internet Author: covington, Georgia Skin Care: Novellus Naturals Internet

Jul 28 2017
dar waterfront @ Associates They are telling me that I bought Allegro anti aging cream. This I did not do. Feel this company is trying to rip me off. They say I bought Allegro. I didn't. According to them I owe them 88.07. This is a rip off kings park New York Author: kings park, New York Skin Care: dar waterfront @ Associates kings park, New York

Jul 28 2017
Casheast.com Told me to share their site, reach $300 to withdraw my earnings. Tells you to download apps before drawing your money, but never happened.  Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Fraud: Casheast.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates (on behalf of:)Brio Day and Night Serum Never order product, never recieved anything from Brio Sherman Oaks California Author: Highland Ranch, Colorado Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
Paravex/Enduro Test They stole money from my account. Neither I or my husband have ever even heard about these people. When I contacted them, they refused to refund my money. The put me on hold for an hour, never returning to the call. So I did this. Thank you for submitting your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Based on the information you have given us, we believe the following links to our consumer website may be helpful to you: I am about to bring the heat. I have no idea who skimmed my card, but they won't get away with it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Farmers Branch, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Paravex/Enduro Test Arizona

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Kra'sa skin care cream & ilus anti aging serum I too was a victim of this company. I read an Ad on Facebook that advertised a free product and all I had to pay was shipping and handling not the $ 212.00 I was charged. Facebook Author: manassas, Virginia Skin Care: Kra'sa skin care cream & ills anti aging serum Internet

Jul 28 2017
beautewrinklereducer me too. charged $99.95 for 1/2 oz cream 3times in 1 month. No shipping order, invoice, phone number, address nothing. new york? New York Author: hamilton, Ohio Skin Care: denise moore Ohio

Jul 28 2017
QPID NETWORK charmdate.com, charmingdate.com, asiame.com, singlesrussian.com, idateasia.com, chnlove.com Dont believe any of their scam emails, their scam seal, any of their success stories, its only a huge fraud scam, where you are exposing your relationship objectives and intimacy to mostly men who very little or no connection with the lady you think you are communicating with!! Moscow, Hong Kong but they target mostly Americans Internet
Author: Washington Dating Services: QPID NETWORK Internet

Jul 28 2017
Ariel Sanders / Ariel Bauer / bauerhouse Zero support from this Internet Marketer - Clearly doesn't care for his customers Jerusalem Internet Author: Internet Computer Software: Ariel Sanders Internet

Jul 28 2017
Oceane Beauty Shanti Agergan, Emma Very smooth scammers. They had a booth set up in three separate buildings, handing out a free sample of cream to lure you in. They then sit you down and start their speel. One thing and 45 minutes later and they have sold you a 6 year plan of creams and an ultta violet light wand for $3,500.  Tucson Arizona Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products ? Please read this or share of this posting with anyone that you believe is the victim of skin care or beauty products Author: Hanford, California Attorney Generals: Oceane Beauty Tucson, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Scams in the beauty and skincare industry Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
admirial securty services securty guard company they hire any one quick they over work u all kinds shifts at no notice show at work slick no no knew when to come work they lie say u sucd do over night then get tow hrs rest come back next morning do 8 more hrs richmond Virginia Author: williamsburg, Virginia Employment Services: admirial securty services richmond, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associayes Asking for payment when I do not owe money Sunnyvale CA Are you a victim of the skin care and beauty industry? Author: Sunnyvale, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associayes California

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Are you a victim of the beauty and skincare product industry? Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products? Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
TOG SHOP POOR POLICIES, HIGH SHIPPING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS LIE TO MISLEAD YOU Internet Author: UPPER SADDLE RIVER, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TOG SHOP Internet

Jul 27 2017
Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream I order a free sample of Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream for only shipping and handling. My account for charge for 4 items I didn't order. Yelm Washington Are you a victim of the beauty or skincare industry? Author: Yelm, Washington Skin Care: Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Luna Luxe Skin Care I got the trial product, did not call to cancel my subscription in time (actually forgot). $362.82 later... Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Luna Luxe Skin Care Internet

Jul 27 2017
Lake County Adult Activity Center Lake County Adult Day Care Center Don't leave you parents here! Protect yourself against adult day care center abuse Clermont Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Daycare: Lake County Adult Activity Center Clermont, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Techsvite LLC GREAT SCAM Says they are Microsoft and just charges you s$398 to install firewall Internet
Author: Bullhead, Arizona Internet Fraud: Techsvite LLC Internet

Jul 27 2017
Evolution Sports Motors We found a vehicle online and wanted it after talking to Monica. We live 8 hours from the dealership so had to do everything by phone and fax. Monica promised the car was in great condition and when we finally saw it it was falling apart. She said it had been in an accident but was only cosmetic and you couldnt even tell. When we saw the car the driver side mirror had a huge crack in it, the hood was uneven and poorly painted, the driver side blinker was falling into the body, the back bumper was cracked and poorly painted and the passenger side had multiple cracks in the body. We decided it was not what was promised and the manager promised to mail my $1000 back the following Monday. Here we are 2 months later and still have not received a refund.  Houston Texas Author: wink, Texas Auto Dealers: Evolution Sports Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream and Beaute wrinkle reducer billing through Glamshop NY. 844-498-1595 and Visage Skin Care NY. 844-488-8869 respectively On line fraudulent offer and money scam. Las Vegas , Nevada Author: Lake Havasu, Arizona Attorney Generals: Bait-and-Switch: Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute wrinkle cream and Beaute wrinkle reducer Las Vegas , , Nevada