Your Search | opportunities unlimited publications , opp registered screwery

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Unlimited Closeouts, Inc., a U.S. based liquidation business.Jarvis Industries Ltd., a Canadian based liquidation businessIcollector.Com Technologies Ltd., a Canadian based Internet auction facility.Rapidfusion Technologies Inc., a Canadian based In Auction Portal that hosts doubtful auction business's Port Coquitlam British Columbia Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

5, Report #1312032

Jun 17 2016
jailbreakmenow i wanted to jailbreak my iphone so i came to this website i registered i payed $29.95 and i started the process of jailbreaking but it didnt jailbreak my iphone so i tried and tried again and nothing s now i want my money back Internet Author: Salinas , California Software: jailbreakmenow Internet

Jun 17 2016
BRIC Group REVIEW: BRIC Group; a global organization that meets the needs of its clients at a local level. BRIC GROUP expanded to operate out of five global offices to be convenient to their clients. BRIC Groups objective is to keep this local perspective when building relationships with our clients. *UPDATE: BRIC Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BRIC Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Nedlands, Alabama Real Estate Services: BRIC Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The BRIC Group offers investors divers real estate investment opportunities in equally diverse markets around the world. The BRIC Group is all about trust and confidence and their business model ensures complete peace of mind. The BRIC Group is developing its own master-planned beachfront resort in Northeast Brazil, making The Coral a six-time award-winning resort. Marbella,

Jun 15 2016
WheresMyTutor.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: WheresMyTutor is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. WheresMyTutor.com is dedicated to providing Tutors with unlimited number of “Tutoring Requests” from local parents & students. Unlike other tutoring companies, WheresMyTutor successfully connects many thousands of tutors, parents, and students every single month, without taking a “cut” of tutors’ hourly tutoring rates.*UPDATE: WheresMyTutor.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. WheresMyTutor.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Also a tutor for 3 months- NOTHING Author: Norwalk, California WheresMyTutor.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Where’s My Tutor Quizzes, tests, completing homework assignments, finishing laboratory experiments, or simply playing catch-up due to an absence, Where's My Tutor? is the best choice for QUICKLY meeting the student's academic needs. WheresMyTutor.com tutoring referral services with vast database of 8300+ tutors located in all regions & major cities throughout United States. Internet, California

Jun 15 2016
Gallery Furniture Signature Rooms d/b/a Gallery FurnitureRooms Unlimited aka K.A.R. Ltd. Professional Criminals STAY AWAY Do not give them your hard earned money Stole my money!! Medford New York Author: Medford, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Gallery Furniture Medford, New York

Jun 13 2016
Hollagro Someone from the Company emailed me and my husband about an job opportunities shipping and receiving and said I would get paid 2500 a month. Well when my 30 days was up I received nothing and it was a big fraud. Author: Detroit, Michigan Inspectors: Hollagro

Jun 11 2016
Deal dash I registered and put in my credit card information in orser m 1501 broadway new york New york Author: Milford, Connecticut Auctions: Deal dash Internet

Jun 11 2016
Kandy Pens Kandy Pens Unlimited guarantee is a liar , Phoenix Arizona Author: Boynton beach, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Kandy Pens Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 07 2016
registered asset advisors 273 walt whitman rd.pmb#374, huntington station,ny 11746 return; processing department 3280 sunrise highway box120 wantagh ny 11793 r.a.a. to proceed with the issuance of the public documentation report of the aggregated sum of 3,062,814.00 wantagh New York Author: corona, California Legal Process Servers: registered asset advisors wantagh , New York

Jun 06 2016
Registered asset advisors prize notification division Peter mowk cant really understand his name Huntington station New York Author: Ozona, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Registered asset advisors prize notification division Huntington station , New York

Jun 06 2016
Shrink-a-Bulls Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs breeder American Kennel Club (AKC) registered breeder, Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) health certified. Many of Shrinkabulls' bulldogs AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC) titles,other Championships, titles, service dog & therapy dog certifications. Bulldogs raised in a loving home instead of puppy mills! *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Shrinakbull dog breeders pledges to always resolve any issues! Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Shrinkabulls dog breeders. Shrinkabulls recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
REBUTTAL FROM AUTHOR BELOW, PLEASE READ BELOW & SEE REBUTTAL . This was a mistake! PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S RETRACTION below! Author: Carrollton, Ohio Animal Services: Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Satisfaction guaranteed. Focused on quality not quantity only breeding or or two litters per year. Shrink-A-Bulls specialize in pure bred Champion English Bulldogs, pure bred French Bulldogs, & rare exotic colored bulldogs. Dogs raised in loving home, known by movie stars and the rich and famous as reliable breeders. Mason, West Virginia

Jun 03 2016
Marketing Consultants of Orlando TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to total customer, crew, and client satisfaction with 100% money back guarantee Marketing Consultants of Orlando past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career opportunities to team and most positive, fun professional work environment. Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to top notch consulting services for clients' customers. Marketing Consultants of Orlando has discovered when crew, client, customers 100% satisfied, results in exponential growth. Orlando, Florida*UPDATE: Marketing Consultants of Orlando pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Marketing Consultants of Orlando recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Legitimate Research Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising Agencies: Marketing Consultants of Orlando TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marketing Consultants of Orlando proven, effective form of marketing ensuring customers minimal 100% or more return on investment, offering 100% money back guarantee. Marketing Consultants of Orlando ensures customers have best price points, thorough understanding of all existing & new services. Marketing Consultants of Orlando assists Fortune 500 clients hit retention, acquisitions goals. Orlando, Florida

Jun 01 2016
AT & T - Unlimited Data - Direct TV Offer for Unlimited Data with TV Service Nationwide Author: Marietta , Ohio Internet Services: AT & T Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Care Unlimited INC Very unprofessional dubois Pennsylvania Author: saintmarys, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Care Unlimited INC dubois, Pennsylvania

May 31 2016
Registered Asset Advisors I have been receiving multiple letters per week from this company saying that I have won a cash prize. The amounts are different but non specific on the actual amount of mone that you will receive. Wantagh New York Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Registered Asset Advisors Wantagh, New York

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 27 2016
Registered asset advisors Peter mouk and Dana parsons Peter mouk and Dana Parsons sent me a letter stating that I won 3mulliin dollars, googled it and said they were a scam! So irritated that they actually take time to do this. Huntington station New York Author: Abilene, Texas Financial Services: Registered asset advisors Huntington station, New York

May 26 2016
Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Bolin Development is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Bolin Development Resources implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities in real estate development effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Bolin Development pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Bolin Development, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Wanted Criminals: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

May 24 2016
golookup.com company located in Palo Alto, CA as primary place of business; Company registered as Corp in Delaware. Failure of golookup.com to cancel account Palo Alto, CA Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Internet Fraud: golookup.com Internet

May 24 2016
Seat Covers Unlimited Provided damaged goods and refused to fix Mesa Arizona Author: Centre, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Seat Covers Unlimited Mesa, Arizona

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 22 2016
SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) also know as GSP ( Global Secure Processing)SDL PaymentsE-Stabilisher additional web siteshttp://www.globalsecureprocessing.com/www.sldpayments.co.zahttp://www.e-stablisher.com/ Wil Gonzales, Edgar Cruz, Grant Mc Kenzie, Wollie Wolmarans, On Line Credit card payments fraud to the value of $1million Malta Internet Author: London, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) Internet