ORANGE COUNTY POOL & SPA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Orange County Pool & Spa
There may be more specific results for "Orange County Pool & Spa"
For more specific results for "Orange County Pool & Spa"
Showing 1-25 of 25,758 Found Reports For more specific results for "Orange County Pool & Spa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison PebbleTec, Christine Kadison, Massachusetts Solar, Inc Shady swimming pool company stay away they've taken my money did a lousy job and ran Concord Massachusetts Author: Cotuit, Massachusetts Pool Builders: Kadison Pool Plastering Dave Kadison Concord , Massachusetts

Oct 15 2017
Brava Salon & Spa Brava Salon & Spa Brentwood mall Credit card fraud Burnaby British Columbia Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Hair Salons: Brava Salon & Spa Burnaby, British Columbia

Oct 15 2017
Cienega Med Spa, Rose Nadalie-Werz , Tom Werz Vendors Beware! How Cienega Med Spa ripped me off for $11,000 Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Cienega Med Spa Santa Monica, California

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2017
Bluescape Pools Bluescape Pools & Spas - MANUEL IZQUIERDO - Worst Pool Company in Orlando! Orlando Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Pool Services: Bluescape Pools ,

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Oct 13 2017
Omega Options and Grey Mountain These two companies work hand in hand--Omega Options does the contact work and trading classes and active trade recommendations/sales, but they process your money through Grey Mountain Ltd. Initially contacted by Daniel who later turned me over to another Took 4 deposits = $26k, helped me trade for several months and earn lots of $, disappeared when I tried to withdraw $200 Miami & Liverpool, England Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Online Trading: Omega Options and Grey Mountain Internet

Oct 12 2017
Perk Med Spa Fraud, treatments did not work, untried staff The Villages Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Health Spas: Perk Med Spa , FL

Oct 12 2017
halifax Hosptial Port Orange Billed over $10,000.00 for a 2 hour emerg room visit Port Orange Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: halifax Hosptial Port Orange Port Orange, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Assure Fulfillment Was scammed. Never requested another supply. Orange, CA California Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorney Generals: Assure Fulfillment Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Warner & Richards attorney They claimed they are out of Abonlog New York won 500,000 dollars in a sweepstakes but I have to take a loan out to pay for the taxes he is suppose to call me back., I will try and get more information when he calls me back. New York New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Cash Services: Warner & Richards attorney ,

Oct 11 2017
Many phony companies in the Maricopa county, AZ area Ray Purselley - spells his last name in many different varieties. See the website BEWARE!!!!!! yOU ARE BEING WARNED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagler, Colorado Personal Services: Ray Purselley , AZ

Oct 11 2017
Keystone Pools I was ripped off by Keystone Pools when they came to open my pool. After they opened my pool when I was not here, I discovered that the parts to install my diving board were missing. Also the pool was a bright green. When asked why my diving board supplies were missing and my pool was green, they became angry stating they had done a wonderful job and hung up. They will not correct the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Keystone Pools Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
Duct Depot Dmitry Dmitry ripped my mother on law for $1200 dollars for some duct cleaning work and even had the nerve to follow her to the BANK! Bergen County No Address Author: New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION American Leak Detection Longwood Florida COMPLETE RIP OFF STAY AWAY Winter Springs, Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION Winter Springs, , Florida

Oct 10 2017
United Parcel Service UPS Paid for their upgraded My Choice Premium service for years it's to delay deliveries when you're out of town. Orange County, CA - Trabuco Canyon area Nationwide Author: Mission Vijeo, California Mail Order Services: United Parcel Service Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
ClearSight Glasses Did not receive my purchase I paid for. Internet Author: Newark Essex County, New Jersey Eye Care: ClearSight Glasses Internet

Oct 10 2017
Lafayette county dirty cops Cops cutting deals for dealers and cons Independence MO Author: Versailles, Missouri Emergency Services: Lafayette county dirty cops , Missouri

Oct 09 2017
Oates Energy Poor coustomer service, charging for services we are not recieving Jacksonville Florida Author: Port orange, Florida Utility Companies: Oates Energy Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada