Your Search | orbit telecom 800 263 0206

May 21 2016
Glitek Sold defective hoverboard, sent it back for repairs and they refuse to replace it ! Scammers Out $800 Parlin New Jersey Author: BARRIE, Ontario Sporting Goods: Glitek Parlin, New Jersey

May 20 2016
Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Experience International satisfaction commitment, prides themselves on excellent customer service ensuring clients return for repeat business. Experience International applies stringent set of principles scrutinizing each project to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways helping clients search for new opportunities effectively even in challenging market of today, offering an exclusive range of properties in some of the fastest growing emerging markets. UK, Worldwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Clients should feel confident & secure when doing business with Experience International. Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Response from New Orbit to comments from Bruce Author: michigan, Michigan Sales People: Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. ”Experience International working hard to live up to their customer service commitment. Ethical Investments, Socially Responsible, Environmentally conscious, Low Risk, Hassle Free, High Yielding Investments” ..property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home. . DETROIT, Michigan

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida

1800Flowers 1-800-Flowers False Advertising And Promises Internet
Author: Willis, Texas Florists: 1800Flowers Internet

May 11 2016
FLOWERS.COM 1-800-Flowers, 1-800-Flowers.com, 1800Flowers, 1-800-Flowers, Flowers dot com, Flowers.com Deceptive and Unethical Practices. Failed, and Lied Regarding Delivery Delaware Delaware Author: Middletown, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: FLOWERS.COM

May 11 2016
WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 Budget Savers Unauthorized Monthly Charges Hopkins Minnesota Author: Hudson, New York Credit Card Fraud: WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS Hopkins, Minnesota

May 08 2016
1-800-Flowers USE GOOGLE to find a local florist instead of internet & 800 middle-men! Irvine, California Nationwide Author: CAPE MAY, New Jersey Consumer Services: 1-800-Flowers Nationwide

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet

Apr 21 2016
1-800-PACKRAT PACK-RAT Moving and Storage I felt I was ripped off and scammed Greensboro NC - North Carolina Author: North Carolina Moving Companies: 1-800-PACKRAT Nationwide

Apr 17 2016
1-800-FLOWERS.com OUTRAGEOUS SHIPPING!!! Internet more info Author: electra, Texas Shipping & Handling: 1-800-FLOWERS.com Internet

Apr 16 2016
Purrfect auto 263 AKA Aaa auto care we went from leaks to needing a engine Las Vegas Nv Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Purrfect auto 263 Nevada

Apr 16 2016
Cardiff classic auto in Encinitas Tom and mike Negative if possible! These guys sold me a broken car at a premium price. First off i was tricked by their contract, Next a week later all my check engine lights come on and my catalytic converter is now bad but they can fix it for 800 dollars. Then i find out my heater vents dont even work, more money. The premium audio video system that was in the car, a major upsell point also doesnt work! They wont help with anything , class A scam artist scum bags! they also jacked up my dmv registration costing me more money too. Encinitas California Test Drive? Author: San diego, California Auto Dealers: Cardiff classic auto in Encinitas Encinitas , California

Apr 14 2016
Acceptance Now Store #5967 - Inside Brandsmart This company is located inside the Brandsmart locations. While remodeling my house I was short by $800 on a refigerator purchase.  Miami, Florida Miami, Florida Acceptance now Author: Miami , Florida Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Reigning sunshine Owes me over $800 never paid Florida Author: N Las Vegas , Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Reigning sunshine Nationwide

Apr 10 2016
CLKBANK*COM_XMNZVE6C 800-390-6035 ID 83702 US strange charges on my credit card that I did Not make and No one else has access to. Idaho Author: LAKEWOOD, Washington Credit Card Fraud: CLKBANK*COM_XMNZVE6C 800-390-6035 ID 83702 US

Apr 10 2016
*MON VALUEPLUS Description: Whdr Visa Check Card WC *MON VALUEPLUS 800-925-8674 MN Date 04/05/16 2 6096063636 1 8699 %% / ( This has been going on almost 2 years. $25 every 2 weeks I have no clue neither my bank has ever heard of these people) please help Description: Whdr Visa Check Card WC *MON VALUEPLUS 800-925-8674 MN Date 04/05/16 2 6096063636 1 8699 %% ( This has been goin on over 2 yrs every 2 weeks $25 from my account my bank has never ever heard of these people) Internet Author: Shelbyville , Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: WANTED REWARD $$$: *MON VALUEPLUS Internet

Apr 09 2016
Arrons I had rented a lawn mower from arrona and and paid a little over 800$ when it had burned .I call them and told them to see if they would replace it they say no that there's nothing they can do and I would have to keep paying on the mower untill it's paid off .So now I have no way to mow my grass and I'm still paying the payments London Kentucky Author: London, Kentucky Rental Supplies: Arrons London , Kentucky

Apr 04 2016
Dennis Fitzsimmons Dennis Bly, Dennis St John Prepaid card scam, Dennis, fiserv, rip off, Instagram, Kik, linkedin, voucher, $130, $800, $450, $350 Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Dennis Fitzsimmons Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Pk Telecom PSO scammers that don't pay and underpay Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Telephone Companies: Pk Telecom Internet

Mar 28 2016
SPOKEO SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH Put a CHARGE on my CARD I Never Even Heard of them Untill Today! S_C_A_M 199 S. Los Robles Ave. 800-6994264 , CA Nationwide
Spokeo Charges Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: SPOKEO Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
NETACTION TELECOM zetservers.com zetservers.com shutdown my server, transfered it to another country, & did not refund me my money for damages. Lipova Internet
Refund request for Recurring continues. Author: saint Paul, Minnesota Web Hosting: NETACTION TELECOM Internet

Mar 15 2016
tino jones * ***-***-**** dallas Internet Author: charlotte, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: tino jones 1 800-379-9846 Internet