Your Search | orka, world wide audio

Jan 21 2017
Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Insurance Auctions USA INCSalvage World Pretend to have sold me a Mercedes G550 for $53.000.00 got the money but never deliver any vehicle. Indianapolis, as claimed Internet, Indiana, Indianapolis Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Internet

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
wonderhear Advertised $39.95 charged $59.95 package arrived with no instructions,no phone #,DOES NOT WORK! San Diego California Author: Ft.myers, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: wonderhear San Diego, California

Jan 19 2017
World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com World Shopee Mart cheater frauder thief because why Mr.Sanjeev Sengupta & Mrs.Shkha Sengupta told to the me sir you do invest 30.000 rupees as a security upto three months then definitely we will refund to the you & we will give to the you 60.000 stock & World Shopee Mart —  7 Nipania Shimla Park Indore (MP)
Author: Hyderabad , Other Small Business Services: World Shopee Mart | World Shoppee Mart - worldshopeemart.com Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount 2x Highpowered waterproof night vision binoculars Internet Author: Mansfield, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
AMI Ventures - Walmart.com Rip Off Overland Park Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMI Ventures - Walmart.com Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Nuevoderm Derma Wide, Wrinkleremoved, PRN Skin Revivepro STOP!!! DON'T ORDER. THEY WILL TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT APPROVAL? HENDERSON NEVADA Author: Lake City, Florida Beauty Salons: Nuevoderm Internet

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 13 2017
your wish store where is my purchase? unknown(asia perhaps) Author: stratham, New Hampshire Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: your wish store Internet

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
PURE GARNICIA ELITE Billed to SNB New World Body and TPL Master Full Garnicia Advertised on YAHOO. Pure Garnicia Elite CHARGES YOU MORE than what agreed to and CONTINUES CHARGING CALIFORNIA Internet Author: corona del mar, California Weightloss Programs: PURE GARNICIA ELITE Internet

Jan 12 2017
SpaceCoast AV Communications SpaceCoast AV, Audio Visual Installers, Contractors, AV Integrators, Home Remodeling Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Stereos: SpaceCoast AV Communications Melbourne, Florida

Jan 10 2017
TrackR Track R Took order & money, never delivered, wont refund! Internet Author: Terreton, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Jan 10 2017
mark salvage world will not refund and will not answer the phone kemp Texas Author: kemp, Texas On-Line Business: mark garber salvage world kemp, Texas

Jan 10 2017
YourWishStore.com Stole my money and never sent product or replied to my emails Internet Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: YourWishStore.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Yourwishstore.com Your Wish Store Scam - ordered an item and 3 weeks later still nothing, tracking only shows China for location Internet
Author: Oostburg, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yourwishstore.com Internet

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 09 2017
Best Buy AKA Horrible Buy Horrific Experience, Rude Manager, Disappointing Experience, Disaster, Bad Trip, Misfortune Chesterfield Michigan Poor baby!!! Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Chesterfield , Michigan

Jan 09 2017
Yellow taxi of Ft Lauderdale Forced into wrong destination Ft Lauderdale Florida
Where in the world... Author: Frankfort, Illinois Taxi & Limousine Services: Yellow taxi of Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Urban Retech Dave Kovac MY PHONE WONT TURN ON ANYMORE!!!! Murray Kentucky
Author: Murray, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Urban Retech Murray, Kentucky

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
Migun Life Migun Headquarters USA Migun USA Trying To Stop Owners From Selling Their Migun Massage Beds Fletcher North Carolina Contact Migun World in Korea With Concerns Author: Denver, Colorado Medical Supplies: Migun Life Fletcher, North Carolina

Jan 08 2017
Ontel world pack/usa Bamboo wonder bra Typical as seen on tv scam Excessive shipping and processing charges with poor customer service. las vegas Nevada Author: muskogee, Oklahoma TV Advertisements: Ontel world pack/usa las vegas, Nevada

Jan 06 2017
iTechDeals.com Lakewood, NJ --CHRISTMAS RIP OFF scam, stolen money, no product, lied through customer service Lakewood NJ Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: iTechDeals.com Internet