Your Search | overnight recovery software, overnight refund recovery, refund recovery software
There may be more reports for "overnight recovery software, overnight refund recovery, refund recovery software"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "overnight recovery software, overnight refund recovery, refund recovery software"

Aug 30 2016
Rich Janitor Mike Dee, Owner You get nothing for you money other than the bill. Internet  Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: Rich Janitor Internet

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Keyless4u Incorporated Keyless Remote Warehouse ,keylessremotewarehouse.com Company told me that key would work for my card and it doesnt and now won't refund me Wellesboro Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Keyless4u Incorporated Internet

Aug 30 2016
SKIN Noir Ordered 14 day trial $4.95, then charged my card $89.95. They have 2 T&C on website. The 30 day refund policy was not honored. Internet Author: Kailua-Kona , Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN Noir Internet

Aug 30 2016
Message Communications messagecommunications.com Robert Mahanian Company Lies about its services and has malicious software that can damage your computer! California Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Customer Leads: Message Communications Internet

Aug 30 2016
provenlogic.com  scriptmode.com /androidtutorial/ gentleninja.com /redditclonescript/#.V8WJv8UpAdU software apps websites android clones Bangalore Bangalore Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: provenlogic.com Bangalore

Aug 30 2016
Pacific credit group llc Emporium Emporium I paid them for the first payment and was then told I my account was suspended and now they won't refund my money Internet Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Video Stores: Pacific credit group llc Emporium Internet

Aug 30 2016
Download Pros Scam overcharging, false representation Nationwide Author: Greenbrier, Arkansas Computer Software: Download Pros Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Entourage and travel I cancelled and they won't refund my money Author: Bassett, Virginia Air Travel: Entourage and travel

Aug 29 2016
primal health wont respond to my question of when they will refund money paid for an item that was cancelled texas texas Author: perth, Alabama Home HealthCare: primal health Internet

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Radu Laurian Dumitrache - Traffic-Bots.com - Thieves & Con Artists Radu Dumitrache got me wire US$3k to his personal bank account. His software doesn't work and now he won't return my calls. Bucuresti
11 COMPLAINTS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Software: Radu Laurian Dumitrache Internet

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that If I did not buy it my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2016
Lawyer ASAP AKA. KEL Refusing to refund moneys paid despite not doing any work. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Legal Services: Lawyer ASAP Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Glam Beauty Now Ripped off ignored then sent fake refund emails Atlanta, Internet
Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Beauty Products: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Buyer attempting to return item that they used and damaged Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
Healing moringa tree atrocious customer service. months delayed shipping. promised refund never followed through Apple Valley, San Bernardino Sacramento California Author: berlin, Connecticut Alternative Health: Healing moringa tree Internet

Aug 26 2016
Corel Corporation Corel Corporation1600 Carling Avenue Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Canada QuattroPro X7 & X8 Software Defective in Pie Charts section, unsatisfactry customer service Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Author: Carmel, New York Computer Graphics: Corel Corporation Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7, Canada

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Immaculate Interiors jason harley Did a horrible job painting or home and refused to show up and fix it and wont refund, has failed to follow thru on numerous promises Denver Colorado
Author: aurora, Colorado Paint & Wallpaper: Immaculate Interiors Colorado

Aug 26 2016
Graphtec America Inc. A complete and total ripoff, Purchased ce6000 equipment and software doesnt work and tech support is a joke! Irvine California Author: Marietta, Georgia Electronic Manufacturers: Graphtec America Inc. Irvine, California

Aug 25 2016
TeeCub they are not giving me my refund ...and they will respond to my emails ogden Utah Author: Hudson, Michigan Jewelers: TeeCub Internet

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico