Your Search | p&h motors

May 03 2016
Ruth H Keyser I'm being charged for items I have not ordered nor have received. If this is a subscription I want it canceled NOW and my money returned. Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ruth H Keyser Ramona, California

May 02 2016
Award notification commission Charles w Fox,Charles H Jacobs, This company has scam me out of my money Kansas Kansas
Author: Pontiac , Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Award notification commission Kansas, Kansas

May 02 2016
Family Motors V Deceptive and Misleading practices Virginia Beach Virginia Family Motor Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Family Motors V Va Beach,

May 02 2016
M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Took my parents money and ran.... Carrollton, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Improvements: M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Carrollton,, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Jimmy Asa, JimmyAsa@dallas.bbb.org Jimmy Asa, Senior Business Standards Analyst BBB Serving Dallas and Northeast Texas1601 Elm Street, Suite 1600Dallas, Texas 75201 p: 214-740-0303f: 214-740-0321  Ihave been in business since 1983 because i opted out of their accredidation program they changed my company origin date and and posted lies about my company and took my A+ rating away and made remarks about our company even though we did comply. Dallas Texas Legal Crime? No! OBVIOUS SCAM! Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
am used auto parts sent 2 blown motors Tampa Nationwide Author: harrison, Michigan Auto Parts: am used auto parts Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
H&R Block Best of Both hrblock.com No peace of mind! They still have not filed my taxes! Internet Author: Rochester, New York Tax Services: H&R Block Best of Both Internet

Apr 25 2016
Sena Motors Inc Midwest Automotive 505 Northland Blvd.Cincinnati OH 45240 Mislead buyer into believing they were paying sales tax. Cincinnati OH Author: Lexington, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Sena Motors Inc OH

Apr 24 2016
Top Styling Now Promoted as receving watch for completing customer survey for Walmart and pay only S&H -$5.99- Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Top Styling Now Internet

Apr 23 2016
RDM Automotive Run down motors They wasted my time they're playing games they were five to charge me but every time they would work on a deal it would be different than the one before they were charge me a ridiculous amount of interest rate Took forever to run my credit I don't like did they run it a few times.as a result of my score getting lower Planatation Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Dealers: RDM Automotive

Apr 23 2016
Window Wholesalers, Inc. Mitch Bloch,V,P. Do NOT Purchase Replacement Windows From Window Wholesalers Berwyn Pennsylvania Author: Newark, Delaware Window Manufacturers: Window Wholesalers, Inc. Berwyn, Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2016
Blue Marlin Motors Took my Deposit and Would not sell me the Car ! Stuart Florida Author: Yonges Island , South Carolina Auto Dealers: Blue Marlin Motors Stuart, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Bianchi Concrete-Run like H ! A convicted felon running a shady business Homosassa, FL Florida
Totally fictional rebuttal by John Bianchi. Author: Homosassa , Florida Landscape Companies: Bianchi Concrete Homosassa, FL, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Betamerica.com Not A Scam - Rebuttal To Complaint Internet Author: P pines, Florida Casinos: Betamerica.com Internet

Apr 20 2016
SURVIVAL LIFE $19.90 charge has come from out of a blue in April 2016, after I ordered targets from them in Decembver. Tragets came--I piaid S&H ~$7.95 good--BUT THESE people charged me in February $38.80--I called the bank, canceled. In April again! What the heck do they do!? Austin, Texas Hello Elijah Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sporting Goods: SURVIVAL LIFE Austin, Texas

Apr 19 2016
International Motors Dont buy a car from them. They are thieves!! Carollton Texas And You Expected What? Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: International Motors Carollton , Texas

Apr 18 2016
autographsnetwork well, they just charge you extra p& p value 78,50 $ to mail a parcel to Denmark ,I have already paid 15$ california Author: copenhagen N, Other Dead Beat Customers: autographsnetwork Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
ALM South, Union City GA BUYER BEWARE BAD SERVICE Atlanta Luxury Motors, Union City, Georgia Author: FAYETTEVILLE, Georgia Auto Dealers: ALM South, Union City GA Union City, Georgia

Apr 18 2016
Amanda Harris Aka Sgt Harris 2003 truck for sale 2500 dollars low miles clean Ebay motors Nebraska Author: godley, Texas Auto Dealers: Amanda Harris Nebraska

Apr 14 2016
Oracle Corporation Randal H Sagrillo, Oracle Corporation Randal H Sagrillo, is a ruthless liar, if you don't do what he wants he will maliciously attack your reputation in order to get his way, no matter what the cost ! Albany New York, San Fransisco, California Nationwide
Author: Van Nuys, California Computer Programmers: Oracle Corporation Nationwide

Apr 14 2016