Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

P&H MOTORS

Showing 1-25 of 7,853 Found Reports For more specific results for "P&H MOTORS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Oaks Grove Investments Andreas H Von FlotowDerek Moore Insurance Cost/Loan origination fee scam Hood Oregon Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Loans: Oaks Grove Investments Hood, Oregon

Feb 25 2017
Sandra P. Johnson Attempted scam Internet Author: seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Sandra P. Johnson Internet

Feb 25 2017
Harish Manghnani Harry, H and M products, Dhoom apperal. Fraud, liar and Dishonest Orlando, Kissimmee Nationwide Author: Orlando , Florida Door to Door Sales: Harish Manghnani Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
balancedskincare.com/about.asp Balanced Skin Care Center Gossip is a B*h Taylorsville Utah Author: Henderson, Nevada Consumer Services: balancedskincare.com/about.asp Taylorsville, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Northpoint Motors Instant Car Credit Aaron Lawes Kalkaska Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpoint Motors Instant Car Credit Kalkaska, Michigan

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Can YOU read?? Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Mega motors Luarie Halton city Texas Author: Lancaster, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mega motors Halton city, Texas

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Feb 17 2017
Warranty Solutions / usa motors Will not honor warranty! Colorado / lathrop ca Internet Author: oroville, California Auto Repair Service: Warranty Solutions Internet

Feb 17 2017
C and C Motors Dealer sold a extended warranty and now that I need to use the warranty it's not covered. This dealer is the most dishonest dealer in the south east. Stay away! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Auto Dealers: C and C Motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 17 2017
D and D MOTORS D And D FORD Extended Warranty Greer South Carolina Please excuse my anger !! Author: taylors, South Carolina Auto Dealers: D and D MOTORS Greer, South Carolina

Feb 16 2017
Revived Youth Renewal Cream Revived Youth Eye Renewal Cream AD suggested free trial if you pay S&H Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal Cream Internet

Feb 15 2017
Oak Grove Investments, LLC Andreas H Von FlotowMonica Vaughn Fake Private Lender Hood River Internet Author: Johnstown, Ohio Loans: Oak Grove Investments, LLC Internet

Feb 14 2017
Big Dawg Auto Jerry Mclain, Big Dawg Motors Dealership Scam Big Dawg Auto everett Washington
Author: Everett, Washington Auto Dealers: Big Dawg Auto everett, Washington

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 07 2017
City Super Shop City Motors Fraud Thief Liar Carter Lake Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: City Super Shop Carter Lake, Iowa