P&P SMALL ENGINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: P&P small Engines
There may be more specific results for "P&P small Engines"
For more specific results for "P&P small Engines"
Showing 1-25 of 9,204 Found Reports For more specific results for "P&P small Engines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Limo Anywhere Limo Anywhere Misrepresented Services Texas Nationwide Author: New York, New York Small Business Services: Limo Anywhere Nationwide

May 19 2017
Crest Payroll Paramount Software Avoid Crest payroll / Paramount Software like the plague Parsippany Internet Author: Plain City, Ohio Small Business Services: Crest Payroll Internet

May 18 2017
Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Mezzo Distribution Mezzo Groups Pretended they wanted to work together and work as a team. Ended up breaching our contract, taking fraudulent action, scamming me, and pretending to be MY company and (to this day) trying to steal MY customers. Nationwide
Photos of Proof added! Author: New York Small Business Services: Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Nationwide

May 18 2017
Cool t-shirts for grandma Tee4coolgrandma.com Takes your money and runs Internet Author: Macclesfield, North Carolina Small Business Services: Cool t-shirts for grandma Internet

May 17 2017
Adams Food Group LLC AKA Alexandra Weeks AKA Alexandra Worthington AKA The Culinary Factory AKA Culinary Cowgirls AKA Superfood Chefs Alex Weeks was paid to do a shelf life study and did not provide any test results and refused to provide a refund. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Small Business Services: Adams Food Group LLC Austin, Texas

May 17 2017
Southern management system ROBERT WEAVER WAS RUDE AND UNPRFESSIONAL Orlando Florida Author: Conway, Arkansas Small Business Services: Southern management system Orlando, Florida

May 16 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
Update On Tjhin Franky's Attempted Blacmail & Extortion. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 16 2017
Taylor Spellman Retail Star Stiffs Stationery Company New York New York Payment Received Author: Hartford, Connecticut Small Business Services: Taylor Spellman New York, New York

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
N p group Rebecca Calling and saying they want to know the where abouts of my husband. When I ask what for they hang up. It took about 10 rings for them to answer. Author: Indpls, Indiana Collection Agency's: N p group

May 13 2017
The USA Nursery The USA Nursery sent me very small dead trees, I called many times but they didn't return a call now their mail box is full. This is a scam please do not buy anything from them or you will waste your money. New Haven Connecticut Author: New Jersey Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
Internet Next Step and Small Biz Dreams Scam Scam business to steal money and run by Dennis Wilson Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Next Step

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
Corporations Filing Service Scam Alert for New Business Owners Tallahassee Florida
Author: Pensacola, Florida Small Business Services: Corporations Filing Service Tallahassee , Florida

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Marine Maintenance Group/Rick Hubbard MMG Marine Ripoff Company - Unreliable - Liar - Cheat Bay Shore New York Author: Baldwin, New York Small Business Services: Marine Maintenance Group/Rick Hubbard Bay Shore, New York

May 12 2017
Lioness Dead Sea kiosk Dead Sea Israel Cosmetics Sold 3 small bottles of lotion for 1000 dollars Happy Valley Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Sales People: Lioness Dead Sea kiosk Happy Valley, Oregon

May 12 2017
Axis Medical Extrusion Jesse Plumley Entrepreneurs of medical device start-ups beware of Axis Medical Extrusion! Temecula California Author: Sacramento , California Small Business Services: Axis Medical Extrusion Temecula, California

May 12 2017
night owl installation Kristopher P. Thibault this guy pretenses to be an electrician ;HE IS NOT !! he will take from you money for equipment buying and will disappear . pompano beach Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Electrical Services: night owl installation pompano beach, Florida

May 11 2017
Gloss Motive In small print it says u need to call and cancel the order or thwy will charge u 79.99for the soft gels they send u without telling u they r sending u them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: St Ignace , Michigan Medical Supplies: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Lunzell Hardy/Itergrated Solution Services, Iss, herizon vertiual solutions, hvs, Metro Atlanta Nationwide/Geor
Author: DECATUR, Georgia Small Business Services: Lunzell Hardy/Itergrated Solution Services(Iss) herizon vertiual solutions(hvs) Nationwide

May 09 2017
Prestige Payment Systems Deceptive Fraud Money Stealers Killing One Small Business At A TIme Washington Nationwide Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Prestige Payment Systems Nationwide

May 09 2017
Alucia Ultra premium anti-wrinkle complex Charge $98.39 due to small print agreement. Very misleading no return if opened what reputable company does that! They need to be put out of business ASAP! Los Angeles California
Author: Hudson, New Hampshire Skin Care: Alucia Los Angeles , California