Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

P&P small Engines

Showing 1-25 of 9,082 Found Reports For more specific results for "P&P small Engines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Skin Noir Was not told that I would receive monthly and billed $186.39 for these small useless jars of cream. Fountain Valley California Author: New Castle, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Noir California

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 22 2017
Gottransmissions Southwest Engines Gottrsnsmission nightmare Jacksonville, Florida Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Parts: Gottransmissions Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
Rotita.com No refund, clothes way too small, horrible customer service China Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Rita.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
The Neat Co. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19103 Non responsive and uncooperative Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Maywood, New Jersey Small Business Services: The Neat Co. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 20 2017
Glassdoor Inc Glassdoor will ruin your small business California Author: Lake Tahoe, California On-Line Business: Glassdoor california

Feb 19 2017
Sacramento craigslist Craigslist allow white posters post anything and as offten and as much as they like to.African American get flagged and removed.If you can not post you don't do business San Francisco California Author: Stockton, California Small Business Services: Sacramento craigslist San Francisc, California

Feb 19 2017
HOMETECGROUP LLC LISA DOMINGUEZ, JENEAN TAYLOR SCAM, FRAUD, SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA Author: TYRONE, Georgia Small Business Services: HOMETECGROUP LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
Aka painting and services Aka scams WORSE PAINTING COMPANY YET!!!! Hudson Florida
Hired to paint under false pretense ~ David Rose is a bad customer Author: Tampa, Florida Small Business Services: Aka painting and services Hudson, Florida

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Engines-USA Many other names W/O addresses Engines are JUNK .. Refuse to refund money Woodland Hills California Author: Dunnellon, Florida Auto Repair Service: Engines-USA Woodland Hills, California

Feb 16 2017
Mit Liebe German Shepherd Dog Rescue Sick dog, financial disaster, disease risk, uncooperative, disingenuous Suamico Internet Author: Small Town, Michigan Animal Shelters: Mit Liebe German Shepherd Dog Rescue Internet

Feb 14 2017
JustFlowers.com Rip off internet flower service Los Angeles California Author: Laurel, Maryland Small Business Services: JustFlowers.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Joseph England Site And Tree Joe England Site And Tree Ripped Off by a Convicted Felon Scammer Osteen Florida
Author: Seminole County, Florida Small Business Services: Joseph England Site And Tree Osteen, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Piranha X Michael VincentSlam CitySlam-City Had us do a TON of work and never paid! We tried to work out a payment plan, and nothing! Saint Paul Nationwide Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Small Business Services: Piranha X Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
getdigitaldiesel.com Get Digital Diesel getdigitaldiesel.com and Warrior Forum scammed us while deliving no service Internet Author: Internet Small Business Services: getdigitaldiesel.com Internet

Feb 11 2017
Satin Youth Satin Youth Advanced Wrinkle Cream I saw the ad on Facebook that stated it was endorsed by Shark Tank. It supposedly was a sample so I ordered it. I received the product in3 days and at the bottom of the paperwork was a note in very small print that this was a monthly shipment for $99.75 and to call 888-604-9168 to cancel at any time. I called Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Satin Youth Internet

Feb 10 2017
Onciomed, Inc. Spinofix A clear history of refusal to pay for services rendered. Lake Forest California Author: Yorba Linda, California Small Business Services: Onciomed, Inc. Lake Forest, California