Your Search | palisades collection, l.l.c

Apr 17 2014
Roskam Baking Co Rothbury Farms Bully Bosses, Revoving Door, Nepatism, Constant Collection of Neg. Data on employees. Dirty Enviroment. Kentwood Michigan Author: Sparta, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Roskam Baking Co Kentwood, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
Wakefeild and associates Harassment and won't tell you or send you anything Aurora Internet Author: Elizabeth, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefeild and associates Internet

Apr 17 2014
RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. Fraudulent Company treatens with increasing interest on fabricated debt they refuse to explain Greenville South Carolina Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. 15 S. Main St., Suite 600, South Carolina

Apr 17 2014
MIKE J.ANDERSON Final Notification SANDY SPRING Maryland Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Collection Agencies: MIKE J.ANDERSON SANDY SPRING, Maryland

Apr 17 2014
ACS INC I owe and never applied for this Internet Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Internet

Apr 17 2014
Convergent Convergent Outsourcing Collections Scam Houston Texas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Convergent Houston, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
central portfolio control told me to stop paying my other debts Nationwide Author: Michigan Collection Agencies: central portfolio control Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Fraudulent Debt Collection Greenville South Carolina Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 16 2014
United Financial Services Ms. Terry point of contact Fraudulent Debt Collector Atlanta Georgia Author: Hoquiam , Washington Collection Agencies: United Financial Services Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 16 2014
Prodigy Portfolio Management Isabell Green, Ray Stewart Fraudulant Credit Payoff Nationwide Author: Texas Collection Agencies: Prodigy Portfolio Management Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Nationwide Legal Medication 9725949209 phone SCAM AND CON NOT REAL NATIONWIDE LEGAL MEDIATION THEY ARE LIARS AND CON ARTISTS dallas Texas Author: davenport, Florida Collection Agencies: Nationwide Legal Medication dallas, Texas

Apr 16 2014
ACS INCORP SCAM FAKE LAWSUIT Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: ACS INCORP Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
TMobile Fradulent Fees and Unwillingness to disclose them now sent to Collection Company! Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Stenger and Stenger repeated phone calls by inexperienced mousy people claiming I owe them 24,860.00 Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Suwanee, Georgia Collection Agencies: Stenger and Stenger Grand Rapids, Michigan

Apr 15 2014
dynamic recovery solutions fraudulent collection information greenville South Carolina Author: azusa, California Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solutions greenville, South Carolina

Apr 15 2014
NCS Law Group Matt Williams Sent Final Notification on Collection via email and requested mailing address Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Collection Agencies: NCS Law Group Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Total ripoff - have never owed what they claim Greenville South Carolina Author: Santa Monica, California Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 15 2014
Hawthorne Acquisitions - hired by Sonci Cash Threating, law suit, locator service, requesting account numbers Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Vallejo, California Collection Agencies: Hawthorne Acquisitions - hired by Sonci Cash Santa Fe, New Mexico

Apr 15 2014
Ability Recovery Services, LLC Rude and Offensive Behavior in Dealing with Someone Whowas a Victim of Identity Theft Moosic Pennsylvania Author: Winooski, Vermont Collection Agencies: Ability Recovery Services, LLC Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Mike J Anderson State Attorney, Sandy Spring, Maryland received phone calls and email. Foreign accent answers. Accused of cheque fraud. False, seems shady! Sandy Spring Maryland Author: Alanson, Michigan Collection Agencies: Mike J Anderson Internet

Apr 15 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions aka's Unknown Tried to collect on 22 year old debt settled 20 years ago. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Albuquerque, New Mexico

Apr 14 2014
Everhome mortgage scam artists who are doing to me what they did to everyone else! jacksonville florida Author: Holden, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Everhome mortgage Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
Shaztec ,USA, Inc. aka Peter Gill- President Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Shaztec (USA) Inc. Philadelphia , Pennsylvania