Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

PARADISE TRIPS & VACATIONS L.L.C

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Centerfolds Cabaret LV Club Paradise Worst strip club ever Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Strippers & Dancers: Centerfolds Cabaret LV Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 20 2017
Paradise Airways Failure to Pay Earned Wages Ft Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Airline Companies: Paradise Airways Ft Lauderdale, FL , Florida

3, Report #1361907

Mar 15 2017
America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations vacationativations.com.aslo docusign.com to sign off on the purchased My sunny Vacations calle epicuaro 458,paseo universidad puerto vallar jalisco,mexico 48280 Author: newark, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations Internet

Mar 13 2017
Vida Vacations Vidanta, Grupo Mayan Misrepresentation of Timeshare Contract Benefits Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Author: Gravenhurst, Ontario Time-share developers: Vida Vacations Playa del Carmen,

Mar 13 2017
America Vacations It looks like we were all fooled by this scammer - by looking at all the report - we all believed and purchased what they offered - and now that we are ready to book, the phone no does not even work. what can we do? Have they found these scammers?
Author: Arleta, California Travel Services: Amaerica Vacations

Mar 12 2017
Best South Florida Vacations rentals We cant get our deposit back! Hollywood Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Property Management: Best South Florida Vacations rentals

Mar 11 2017
America vacations Yucatan solsan Charged me 300.00 for an all inclusive hotel package to turcs and caicos that is null Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Air Travel: America vacations Yucatan solsan Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Dennis J Bonner The Law Offices of Dennis Bonner & Associates, L.L.C. took advantage of a grieving mother, unprofessional,not file motions, provided all files for him, he did no foot work. Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Lawyers: Dennis J Bonner Lee's Summit, Missouri

Mar 03 2017
Tristate financial Sundance vacations Vacation ripoff On line Nationwide Author: Richlands, North Carolina Amusement & Theme Parks: Tristate financial Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 24 2017
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Saranicki This is a total SCAM!!!! Do not do business with this fraudulent company! Atascadero California Author: Magnolia, Texas Air Travel: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero, California

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
brice anderson at prime alliance Towson cleveland Ohio Author: Goodyear, Arizona Air Travel: Prime alliance holdings and Amadeus vacations Towson , Maryland

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Travel Emporium L.L.C. Travel Emporium lies West Palm Beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Services: Travel Emporium L.L.C. West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Branson Way Productions Branson Way Vacations, Ozark mountain veterans Fraud,scam,ripoff,illegal,tax evasion, BRANSON Missouri False Statement Author: Branson, Missouri Travel Services: Branson Way Productions BRANSON, Missouri

Feb 04 2017
Erick Johnson and Happy Trips Animals Sean Robinson Pet Delivery Scam Mobile, Alabama Author: Plainfield , Illinois Dog Breeders: Erick Johnson and Happy Trips Animals

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Still a Rip Off Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
America Vacations 2 SCAM Paid $420 for travel promotion god for 18 month - I went to call to book reservation and phone has been disconnected mexico Nationwide Author: westbury, New York Lodging: America Vacations 2 Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Las Vegas ,Nevada Actionable Awards Program I was told I had won some ..trips but never received either after I sent the information they required monies Las Vegas  Nevada Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Cash Services: Las Vegas ,Nevada Actionable Awards Program Nevada

Jan 26 2017
Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Deceptive Trade practices Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Travel Services: Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Nationwide