PC CARE 247 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: PC Care 247
There may be more specific results for "PC Care 247"
For more specific results for "PC Care 247"
Showing 1-25 of 17,766 Found Reports For more specific results for "PC Care 247"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Clarion Skin Care Avalure skin cream Scammers, thieves, and liars Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Skin Care: Clarion Skin Care Internet

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Core Skin The product is not safe - I got a horrible rash; subsequently had to go do dermatologist Buffalo NY, New Yotk Author: Colchester, Connecticut Skin Care: Core Skin Internet

Jul 24 2017
luna skincare MSC -?- beauty charged me 89.95 I had no clue they were doing this refuse to give money back st.Petersburg florida Internet Author: herbster, Wisconsin Skin Care: luna skincare Internet

Jul 24 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Beautecreamripoff N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Indio, California Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 24 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Bella Essence Eye Cream sent me product I didn't order along with a bill for $99.01. Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Cruz, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
BellaSereta Skin Care Scam,con,sting operation deceptive business practices, unethical marketing. DO NOT give C/C nos St Petersburg Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: BellaSereta Skin Care St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Pronto Skin Cream Scam skin cream company St. Petersburg Florida Author: Haymarket, Virginia Skin Care: Pronto Skin Cream St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Encante Eye and Skin Cream SCAM-deceptive sales practice Internet Author: Awendaw, South Carolina Skin Care: Encante Eye and Skin Cream Internet

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nova, Allumiere Skin Care Cream, BullseyeWr, Quickeye Evil, Contrite Scammers Denver, & somewhere else in California Nationwide Author: Pavo, Georgia Skin Care: Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Allumiderm Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Adult Web Site: Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 24 2017
Cosmic Beauty/Vlamorous Rip off auto bill Don't know Internet Author: Lancaster, New York Skin Care: Cosmic Beauty/Vlamorous Internet

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Skin Care: Michael Michaels Florida

Jul 23 2017
consumerhealthdigest.com Present selves independent source with dermatologist advanced wording quide consumers best health products bought 3 NO results,NO contact-phoney. deny access! Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Skin Care: consumerhealthdigest.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jullen Skin Care Unused free trial product became subscription. No response to email to customer service. Amount billed unknown. Internet Author: Indiana Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
L'Etoile Skin Illustra Trial offer fraud Los Angeles California Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin Los Angeles , California

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront sent me a collection notice for a product I never recieved. The bill was for $98.71 I will not pay for something I did not order. Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91423 Internet CA. Author: covington, Kentucky Skin Care: Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 23 2017
Vlamorous/Aquavo I wanted to try the sample product to see if it would help my skin. It did not. I am breaking out.. Englewood Colorado Author: mesquite, Texas Skin Care: Vlamorous/Aquavo Englewood, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Visalia Skin Care Eye Heal Now Tricks you into subscription Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Skin Care: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Premiera Matrixyl Cream would not accept my cancellation during the trial period and is now billing me monthly for $98.00 and not getting the product which I have mentioned I have cancelled does not appear internet Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Premiera Matrixyl Cream Maine

Jul 22 2017
Dale Hensel Dale Hensel , Original Care LLC, Investment fraud , real estate fraud Rio Rancho New Mexico Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Dale Hensel New Mexico