Your Search | pc cleaner pro 2012

Apr 17 2014
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Phoenix, AZ Jordin Sparks,AC Caswell,Future Pro,Michael Vick,Damon Mays, Americna Idol Winners Graphic Designer Raymond Nunez Jr. PMG Graphics is a Con Artist and rips people off Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Desktop Publishing: Ray Nunez PMG Studios Phoenix, AZ Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 16 2014
smile pro / blizzard white teeth whitening company total rip off nationwide Internet Author: Laplace, Louisiana Dental Services: smile pro / blizzard white Internet

Apr 16 2014
Ray Deluca in 3/9/2012 , our Co. gave him a check for $ 2,000.00 to upgrade our software in our office ..he never did, he kept the money and he disapear , he is a Con Artist san diego ca Author: National City , California Computer Software: Ray Deluca san diego , Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Aqua Pro Systems Environmental Marketing Concepts, LLC (EMC) HOW CAN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT!!!!! Irving Texas Author: CrossRoads, Texas Plumbing: Aqua Pro Systems Irving, Texas

Apr 15 2014
PMG Studios Ray Nunez,Future Pro,PMG Studios Sport Trends, Ray Nunez of PMG Studios is a scam artist!!! Beware Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: PMG Studios Internet

Apr 15 2014
action pro white took money without being authorized ,they said it was a free trial, never said i was sighing up for anything Internet Author: chesnee, South Carolina Dental Services: action pro white Internet

Apr 15 2014
SpectorSoft, Spector Keylogger, Spector Pro, eBlaster, Spector C&E, SpectorSoft Corporation Company Disables Software And Refuses Support Vero Beach Florida Author: DontBuyMe, Alabama Computer Software: SpectorSoft Vero Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2014
Garcinia Combogia Pro FRAUD*** DO NOT BUY INTO*** SCAM*** PLEASE READ**** SAVE YOURSELF THIS HASSLE*** Lewes Delaware
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Combogia Pro Lewes, Delaware

Apr 13 2014
ross and matthews pc ross and matthews misrepresents actual no of firm lawyers ft worth Texas Author: arlington, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ross and matthews pc ft worth, Texas

Apr 13 2014
www.decaturestateplanning.com AKA Turner Law PC Simplistic work, poor quality, works slowly, makes statements that are not true Decatur Georgia Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Legal Services: Robert E. Turner Decatur, Georgia

Apr 12 2014
Bass Pro Shop - Bolingbrook, Illinois Fraudulently Endorsed Training by Security Guard College and James Andes Bolingbrook Illinois Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Guns & Ranges: Bass Pro Shop - Bolingbrook, IL Bolingbrook, Illinois

Apr 12 2014
ResQ Technology / Matt Bowen Matt Tech Mobile PC man Matt and Chris Phone repair Claimed to be able to repair phone in 48 hours for £130, kept phone for 1 month and returned it more damaged than when sent with parts missing. Launceston Cornwall
Author: Sheffield, Other Telephones: Res Technology / Matt Bowen Launceston, Select State/Province

Apr 12 2014
239 Shore Road Mount Sinai NY Listing Pro Steve Alaimo Ahrem Waiste of time!! House has a Lis Pendes against it..in other words, tied up in litigation. On top of that house has judgments against it. Mount Sinai New York Author: Stony Brook, New York Realtors: 239 Shore Road Mount Sinai NY Mount Sinai , New York

Apr 12 2014
Adam buehler (503) 421-7955 Pro detail, detail 2u, 503-421-7955 Adam buehler Worst auto detail my 5 year old could have done a better job my cars interior was left soaked it seamed like he took a hose to the inside of my car now it smells like mildew and the detailers looked like they were high on drugs Portland metro Mobile detailer Author: Oregon , Oregon Car Washes: Adam buehler (503) 421-7955 Internet

Apr 11 2014
Omaha Glass Pro Omaha Glass Pro damaged my vehicle then when I reported ot to them they became confrontational and agressive towards me and called me names Omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Glass Repair Shops: Omaha Glass Pro Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 11 2014
safecart.com Driver Update; Activate Driver Update; 2014 Driver Update.net Tricked me into thinking they would fix my PC on-line. They wanted $200.00 up front and $19.99 or $29.99/month to fix the problems they claim to have found. I paid $39.92 up front just to access the bums. Internet  Author: Zachary, Louisiana Computer Service & Repair: safecart.com Internet

Apr 11 2014
Superior Tech Help - Raghav ??, PC Fix. Obtained access to my computer and advised that I had over 4,500 errors and warnings and that they needed to be removed as my computer was very slow. That was the only explanation I received in the 2 1/2 hrs I was on the phone with them. Author: Leesburg, Georgia Internet Fraud: Superior Tech Help Internet

Apr 11 2014
BlueGreen Vacations Under Bass Pro shops Bate and switch Gatlinburg, Tennessee Author: Plainville, Massachusetts Timeshare Rentals: BlueGreen Vacations Gatlinburg, , Tennessee

Apr 11 2014
Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and clicking a mouse. My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is no one in charge to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed personal coach personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ Author: St Charles, Illinois Sales People: Global Pro Systems Internet

Apr 11 2014
Xotic PC theft fraud rude evil narcissistic undermining Lincoln Nebraska Author: Smyrna, Georgia Computer Dealers: Xotic PC Lincoln, Nebraska

Apr 10 2014
Global Pro Systems Kerry Klapp Paid $9.95 for a package but I didn't accept the offer when I looked at my bank statement the company took out $39.95 without my permission. Scottsdale Arizona Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Global Pro Systems Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 09 2014
PC PITSTOP pc matic.com / sparktrust.com Total Rip Off in regards to Service. They had control of my computer for (8) days and never made it faster. I took me two days to clean up and repair from what they did. Total Rip Off. WARNING:NOT WORTH THE MONEY !!! Sioux City Iowa Author: Brighton, Colorado Internet Fraud: PC PITSTOP Sioux City, Iowa

23, Report #1119256

Apr 08 2014
Port Charlotte Collision Chuck Alley Scam, Took $12,000 didn't fix car, Been 4 months and still no car or repair, Beware of Port charlotte collision, I got into a auto wreck on oct 10th my car was brought to port charlotte collision for repairs. after 6 weeks I called asking when my car will be fixed The owner Chuck told me by the end of the week. so that week came and went so I wanted another 14 days then called back again, he stated the same thing. but guess what that week came and gone as well. as of today jan 29th, 2014 I still have no car. but yet he was such in a hurry to get $12,000 All I want is my 2012 Nissian back. please don't anyone take your car to this company it will take him Months to get it back if you do get it back.... Port Charlotte Florida Author: North port, Florida Auto Repair Service: Port Charlotte Collision Port Charlotte, Florida

Apr 07 2014
PRO AUTO AND LUBE TIMOTHY BARNETT PRO AUTO AND LUBE LAS VEGAS TIMOTHY P BARNETT, TIMOTHY BARNETT, PRO AUTO AND LUBE LLC, 702- 570-57275680 Simmons St, North Las Vegas, Nevada 89031-7283 TIMOTHY BARNET RIPOFF FRAUD MECHANIC PRO AUTO AND LUBE FRAUD NORTH LAS VEAS Nevada
Author: NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada Auto Mechanics: PRO AUTO AND LUBE TIMOTHY BARNETT PRO AUTO AND LUBE LAS VEGAS NORTH LAS VEAS, Nevada

Apr 07 2014
Bissell Homecare, Inc. Bissell Spotclean Pro Damaged (Discolored) Carpets After First Use. Company Refuses to Pay for Damages Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Troy, New York Appliances: Bissell Homecare, Inc. Grand Rapids, Michigan