Your Search | pc one club pc1 credit

Aug 27 2016
Carrington College Mistake on Certificate, Still haven't received my new one. San Leandro California Author: Richmond, California Colleges and Universities: Carrington College San Leandro, California

Aug 27 2016
Intuit merchant services risk department Falsified a completed payment of a large transaction and held the funds Woodland Hills Minnesota Author: Fridley, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Intuit Merchant Services Woodland Hills, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Transunion sneaky monthly subscription cost without visible disclaimer Internet Author: Edinburg, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Mark muller Speedy cash lying about my payments Topeka Kansas Author: lecompton, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Mark muller lecompton, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Beauty and Truth charging scam on credit card Nationwide Author: COLLIERVILLE, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty and Truth Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Better World Books advertised one book, sent another Mishawaka Indiana Betterworldbooks made it right Author: Gardendale , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Better World Books Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
rvfrighouse Delivered incorrect cooling unit Plumberville Arkansas Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: rvfrighouse

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 25 2016
giftcards.com That is Fraud company, giftcard.com they making most money to steal the money from the customers , never tell them to check the ballance , you never able to activate you gift card by phone, not possible to check the ballance on your card on website fraud company Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: giftcards.com Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
Xelon Corporation Bad Credit, Can't Pay Invoices - Beware Camarillo California Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Xelon Corporation Camarillo, California

BTT Pay My $1100 USD is on hold without any reasons. London,Singapore Singapore
Author: Dehradun, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: BTT Pay London,

Aug 25 2016
Occidental Vacation Club COMPLETE SCAM COZUMEL MEXICO Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Timeshare Rentals: Occidental Vacation Club

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Stephen D. Bowerman Jani Bowerman Steve has taken money from a variety of buyers and at this point September 2016 the amount he has taken and not refunded nor supplied puppies has risen to $10,950.00! NO one has recieved a puppy or their money back from him. Wasilla, Alaska Alaska Author: Orlando , Florida Animal Services: Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Wasilla, Alaska

Aug 24 2016
kratom frog forest dragon kratom one stop herb shop did not send product or refund money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: kratom frog Internet

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York