Your Search | pc one club pc1 credit

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Natural Garcinia Gambogia Natural Green Cleanse I was ripped off, and my credit Union said it was up to me to get it from this company myself Lutz Florida Author: Argyle Twp., Maine Sales People: Natural Garcinia Gambogia Lutz ,Fl., Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Credit Collection Services CCS USA Keep sending collection notices Newton Massachusetts Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cable TV: Credit Collection Services Newton, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2014
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB SCAM IN THE BAHAMAS MIAMI Florida Author: MCDONOUGH, Georgia Resorts: ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB MIAMI, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Pur Green Coffee Extract I ordered from PUR green coffee extract not knowing that i would be charged 88 dollars plus the 5 dollars i intial thought it cost for one bottle of this crap!  Internet Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pur Green Coffee Extract Internet

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Merchant Pay Network tried to rip me off mexicans aint stupid Plano Texas Author: Granada Hills, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Impact Payststem Impactpays DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEE KARAWADRA OR IMPACT PAYSYSTEMS. THEY ARE HIGHLY UNETHICAL AND DO NOT LIVE UP TO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Impact Payststem Internet

Jul 12 2014
One Stop Auto Care They charged me $746 for repairs they never made . Guaynabo Puerto Rico Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Auto Repair Service: One Stop Auto Care Guaynabo, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Title Max They repoed my truck, I was only one month behind due to loosing my job, and I had called to explain my situation Sauk village IL Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Loans: Title Max Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Hidden monthly charge for ordering one digital item. Edmonton Oklahoma Author: Severna Park, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Edmonton, Oklahoma

Jul 12 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Net Credit USA I was sent an email stating that I had been approved for a $5.000.00 personal loan I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: Net credit USA Internet

Jul 12 2014
Rent one Rip me off Henderson ky Nationwide Author: Evansville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Rent one Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Bob Rebok Bob continue to bill credit card after account was cancelled Aromas Internet Author: Aromas, California Adult Web Sites: Bob Rebok Internet

Jul 12 2014
start vaper they charded my acctount 2 charges of $19.90 and $14.95 when i was only suppose to pay a one time fee of $4.95 phoenix Nationwide Author: mckee, Kentucky Alternative Health: start vaper Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Yancey, LLC Scott YanceyAimee YanceyGoliathImoneyYanceyFE Yancey eventsEvTech MediaAll credit card fraud experts,in my opinion Scott yancey ripoff seminars Utah Nationwide Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey, LLC Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 12 2014
MY GOLD Score I've called twice to cancel the subscription and it's yet to go through. It's been over 5 months already. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Services: MY GOLD Score Internet

Jul 11 2014
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute - Terri, Student Adviser director@freshcareerstart.com - ness03150@yahoo.com, info@mtctechnical.com I tried calling this school to set up classes. No one ever answers the phone there whenever you call. I tried various times on different days and times and you're lucky to get a call back at some random time if and when you leave a message. And if you don't catch their call - IF they call you back - good luck trying to call them back at this school where no one answer the phone for some reason. Brooksville Florida Author: Tampa area, Florida Trade Schools: Medical Training Classes Technical Institute Brooksville, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Kodak All In One Printer ESP 6150 Rochester New York Author: Yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Kodak Internet

Jul 11 2014
The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York Author: bayside, New York Employers: The Hauser Group east meadow, New York

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Texas PC Geeks Aviascape Technologies Felon opens computer company to ripoff contractors and customers Cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: Texas PC Geeks Cypress, Texas