lying

Your Search | pc one club pc1 credit

Jul 22 2014
coastal credit llc interest paying is 35% on average. the loan document I signed says 21.95% is there anything I can do? my vehicle should have already been paid nashville Tennessee Author: madison, Tennessee Loans: coastal credit llc nashville, Tennessee

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2014
USA Legal Aide, FELDMANMEAD877 326 2646 Credit Card Debt Elimination, charged $1,195 to my credit card Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: USA Legal Aide Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
five Point Capital National Funding One Dollar Buyout Leases Turn Into Fair Market Value Leases at the End of the Lease Term San Diego California Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: five Point Capital San Diego, California

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
The Sumlin Broadcasting Network Sumlin Broadcasting Network, Sbntv, Sbntv1, Sumlin, Jay Sumlin, Yolanda Sumlin, SB Shopping club, shoppers club, a brand new bag SBN SCAM Artist with Best Buy, Macys, & Walmart oakdale Louisiana
Author: Mabelton, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sumlin Broadcasting Network oakdale, Louisiana

Jul 21 2014
Complaint Review: Academic Advantagge | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Academic Advantagge 1 on 1 Learning With Laptops, At Home Tutors ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! Los Angeles, ca California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Corruption: Academic Advantagge Los Angeles, ca, California

Jul 21 2014
OneGreatFamily, LLC One Great Family Refused to Take Responsibility for Its Error Orem Utah Author: Pocatello , Idaho Internet Services: OneGreatFamily, LLC Orem, Utah

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 20 2014
care one credit misleading Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Credit Services: care one credit Internet

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
AMIRA RABIAH EVANS AMIRA RABIAH EVANS, AMIRA RABIAH FULTON, AMIRA RABIAH IBNUDDIN, AMIRA RABIAH IBNU-D-DINEVANS Watchout For This Identity Theift SOUTHFIELD Michigan
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: AMIRA RABIAH EVANS SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2014
Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology One of fraud bad College Ferozepur Internet Author: Ferozepur, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology Internet

Jul 17 2014
Verotel Places Fraud on your account and you can NEVER get it removed????? Verotel states Elance placed a fraud alert on my account and now I can't use my credit card to purchase a business database? Netherlands Internet Author: Indy, Indiana Internet Fraud: Verotel (for IMDb Internet

Jul 17 2014
SPRINT Sprint Overcharges, Changes your plan without authorization, and bills you an additional 8 per month if you have bad credit - regardless of whether or not you are a good customer ! Overland Park, Kansas (HQ) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Tank the Tank Heaters Tankless water Heaters Ordered tank received too costly to use sent back with ra number spoke to someone 3 times was told I would receive a credit back to my account . I did not. I have been calling for three weeks and only get voice mail. no response. I have emailed 3 times no response. Voice mail was full and then called back next day and was able to leave another voice mail. still no response. Hialeah Florida Author: Arlington, Tennessee Building Products: Tank the Tank Heaters Hialeah, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Connie Lynch Connie Lych, Gaylord Country Club, Golf, Sleeps Around,Cheats Customers, Lies, Embezzlement Gaylord Michigan Author: Gaylord, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Connie Lynch Gaylord, Michigan

Jul 16 2014
Verve credit card Mid America Bank And TrustContinental Finance Nothing but loan sharks Nationwide Author: Evans, Georgia Financial Services: Verve credit card Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
mygiftcardsite.com u.s. bank national association licensed by master card international.866-952-5653 refused to use of card to purchase tobacco , said merchant is listed as a blocked merchant per phonecall . woman said was not allowed to use gift cards at this merchant due to what he sold as she asked me what kind of store did i try to use it at .. also told me gift cards are limited ... but on the front of pkge when card was purchased says clearly on front use it anywhere ... so why was a tobacco store denied i asked . she replied because it was a head shop ...... i was purchasing a 13$ bag of tobacco ... international Author: Dundalk, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mygiftcardsite.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona SY NC X & Quant um Group Ripoff Tempe Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Credit Services: Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC