Your Search | pc one club pc1 credit

Oct 27 2016
Propertyupsurg Anna at Propertyupsurge Anna at Property Upsurage didnt run a correct credit or back ground report and rip me off out of $90.00 Pittsburg California Author: Pittsburg, California Landlords: Propertyupsurg Pittsburg, California

Oct 27 2016
Tire CLub Tony lama location DO NOT GO HERE!!!  El Paso Texas Author: EL PASO , Texas Auto Tire shops: Tire Club El Paso, Texas

Oct 27 2016
REJUVENEM RIPOFF - from trial only pay shipping to charging my credit card! St Petersburg Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: REJUVENEM St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Empowr takes money from your credit card without permission other than you agreed to in the beginning, Sell items for you without you being able to access the money but they tried to take $250.00 from me after being in the business for less than 2 months. Internet ,Worldwide Author: Oxford, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Empowr Internet

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
readers service lighthouse po fl fraud scam rip off florida Nationwide Author: san angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: readers service lighthouse po fl Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide
This is exactly why you should NOT work for this Company! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
JcPenney Ripped off my money then messed with my credit. they are lousy. do not get this card New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: JcPenney New York

Oct 26 2016
empowr They were once known as FanBox I understand. Credit card rip off California California Author: Cornville, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: empowr Internet

Oct 26 2016
Credit Acceptance Rip Off Southfield Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Oct 26 2016
Precise Leads Unauthorized credit card charges Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Adoption Agencies: Precise Leads

Oct 25 2016
Philip Cagle Cypress Slough Hunt Club Tunica Mississippi Mississippi Author: Greenville, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: Philip Cagle Tunica, Mississippi

Oct 25 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC (RELCPC) SCAM Company does not do what they represent. Entered into contract to defend illegal FC by WFB Pasadena California Author: Hayward, California Questionable Activities: Real Estate Law Center PC Pasadena, California

Oct 25 2016
RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE CHARGING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION-FRAUD Port St. Lucie Florida Customer Service Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE Port St. Lucie, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Bluebird / American Express Not what as advertised on internet, website or packaging Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Ladson, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
The Country Club Directory The Country Club Journal STOLE $700 FOR A PUBLICATION THAT WAS NEVER DISTRIBUTED Brooklyn New York Honest Report by Consumer Author: Peoria, Arizona Sales People: The Country Club Directory Brooklyn, New York

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Care Credit Symphony Bank Care Credit damaged my Credit rating without cause Orlando FL 32896 Nationwide Author: Crandall, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Care Credit Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 25 2016
Vivid Seats VividSeats charged me nearly $100 in fees for one ticket Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Oct 24 2016
Tunji One and Only Me Tunji Internet
Author: Cypress, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Tunji One and Only Me Internet

Oct 24 2016
PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE PROOF OF INCOME CPA SERVICE Stole $1,300 from me for Credit Line Fix - Don't be as dumb as I was an dare deposit into this company's business account Rancho Cucamonga Internet Author: Union city, California Credit & Debt Services: PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE Internet