PINNACLE INFINITI, PINNACLE NISSAN, PATRICK HICKE, BARRY BURESH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: PINNACLE INFINITI, PINNACLE NISSAN, PATRICK HICKE, BARRY BURESH
There may be more specific results for "PINNACLE INFINITI, PINNACLE NISSAN, PATRICK HICKE, BARRY BURESH"
For more specific results for "PINNACLE INFINITI, PINNACLE NISSAN, PATRICK HICKE, BARRY BURESH"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
RPM Real Property Management Pinnacle only cares about making money for company not caring about the renter. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoeni, Arizona Real Estate Services: RPM phoenix, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 14 2017
Pinnacle credit management Andre Rose, Andrew nyguyen PINNACLE CREDIT MANAGEMENT IS A SCAM PLEASE DON'T SEND THEM ONE PENNY Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Credit Services: Pinnacle credit management Internet

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 07 2017
Nissan Of Midland Texas Falsified Documents and failure to accept Cancelation before delivery Consumer Fraud midland Texas Author: Midland, Texas Auto Dealers: Nissan Of Midland Texas midland, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Jayride WALK TO YOUR DESTINATION! Nationwide Author: Patrick AFB, Florida Limousine Services: Jayride Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Infiniti They settlement for more than what they gave me in 2009 or 2010 i was in a car accident and they didnt give me the full amont of money and they still owe me im just finding out this now Calidornia California You may lose the chance now Author: Los angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Infiniti , California

Oct 02 2017
Federal Taxrelief,Inc/Barry Footlick/Monque ?/Russel ? These people are not calling me back and giving me information . You have to call them! I have been told that they will help me though a audit and this has been 2 r 3 years now. We gave thenm $1700.00 up front now! This is a audit for our personal business . We were audited in 2012 for $100,000. No results yet!!! What a joke ! I am reporting to you now. I'm looking for a lawer to take action against this company and now I have find a lawyer to get us out of trouble with the federal tax audit! Wood Dale Illinois
Author: Lafitte, Louisiana Income Tax Service: Federal Taxrelief,Inc Wood Dale, Illinois

Oct 02 2017
Infiniti of Denville Dealership is a ripoff and does not bother to even check the issues Denville New Jersey Author: MONTVILLE, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Auto Service Stations: Infiniti of Denville Denville, New Jersey

Sep 28 2017
Puente hills Nissan city of industry ca. They lied to get u to buy a vehicle..said they will give the person that co signs for u 2000 dollars..turned out nv put me on the contract we never filled out a application they took my deposit..we don't want the car there not trying to work with us City of industry California Author: Pomona, California Auto Dealers: Puente hills Nissan city of industry ca City of industry, California

Sep 26 2017
Pinnacle Medical Resources Angel Morera Fast talker, Rip off company Miami Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Home HealthCare: Pinnacle Medical Resources Miami, Florida

Sep 22 2017
Patrick Martin Hired us for services, we came to the house to clean the filter and pool and were told he hired someone else. Well, you owe us for coming out! Costa Mesa California Author: costa mesa, California Cleaning Services: Patrick Martin Costa Mesa, California

Sep 21 2017
Patrick L.A Pierce WARNING THIS GUY WILL BOOK YOU TO PERFORM AND NOT PAY YOU Providence Nationwide Author: Metallica, Rhode Island Dance Clubs: Patrick Pierce Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
BAYTOWN NISSAN bait and switch baytown Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealers: BAYTOWN NISSAN baytown, Texas

Sep 20 2017
Pinnacle Living Tiffani Larson, Property Manager at Mountain Trails Apts Tiffani refuses to refund me my security deposit on file when Pinnacle Management took over the property. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Pinnacle Living ,

Sep 16 2017
Wilson Law, Ltd Mark H. Wilson FINRA/Tax attorney Denver and nationwide Colorado and nationwide
subpoena Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Wilson Law, Ltd Denver, Colorado

Sep 15 2017
Rapid Recovery Agency Patrick Spencer Senior Investigation Officer CASE FILE #: UD-127/A26/32186, Notice of garnishment or Arrest Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Sandusky, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Rapid Recovery Agency Internet

Sep 15 2017
Patrick Spencer, Sr. Investigation Officer United States Of Federal Management Received email from a debt collector, stating there was small claims court judgment against me and that my wages would be garnished. The title of the email is garnishment notification and arrest notice Internet You are right, it is a scam Author: WPB, Florida Collection Agency's: Patrick Spencer, Sr. Investigation Officer Internet

Sep 14 2017
RoofingbyPatrick Patrick DuncanPatrick M. Duncan LLC Stay away St. Louis Missouri Author: alton, Illinois Roofing Companies: RoofingbyPatrick St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 14 2017
netgear Patrick Lo, CEO Purchased an ARLO PRO camera system and the ZOOM does not work properly since may of this year. Netgear refuses to fix the problem. San Jose California Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: netgear San Jose, California

Sep 13 2017
Vista Del Valle Apartments run by Pinnacle Property Management owns multiple apartment complexes one of which is Vista Del Valle on W Viking Rd Las Vegas. pinnacleliving.com Eric Koenigsberg The Landlord of Vista Del Valle Apartments resides at (((REDACTED))) Henderson, NV Landlord Eric Koenigsberg revoked his original monthly rent quote to an additional $140 p/month after we had arranged our moving guys. Eric Koenigsberg the landlord openly did drug deals with the dirt-bag resident druggies who always hang out in the car park, common areas and on their balconies. Eric Koenisberg the Landlord also filed for an eviction order against us after we put in a simple maintenance request to fix the busted plumbing.The AC and hearing don't work, the place is full of roaches and the swimming pool had human s* in it at least once every week. Mould in the bathroom, fridge seals full of mould and blinds broke within one week and we got charged to get the replaced even though they had been there for around 10 years or more. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: La Vegas, Nevada Property Management: Vista Del Valle Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 11 2017
Clay Cooley nissan Ripoffs liars shcemers Dallas tx  Texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Clay Cooley nissan Nationwide

Sep 10 2017
Nelson Barry III Nelson Barry was not present during our conversations and I feel completely ripped off San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Lawyers: Nelson Barry III San Francisco, California

Sep 08 2017
Donald Patrick Bolena Donnie Bolena? scamming women Atlanta Georgia THIS ENTIRE FABLE IS FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, NEWS | EDitor’s Comment to this Rebuttal: Speaking of FAKE NEWS… Author: Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Donald Patrick Bolena , Georgia