Your Search | pld groups augusta maine, mr. ray dobbins,

Oct 22 2014
health research labs resent a one year order of prodect without approval and charged my card south portland Maine Author: orange park, Florida Home HealthCare: health research labs south portland, Maine

Oct 22 2014
Fast Cash Services USA Ray Bresslene and Collection Manager Mark Robinson Fast Cash Services threatening me with a lawsuit over funds I never received. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Internet Fraud: Fast Cash Services USA Internet

Oct 21 2014
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Mr Spencer, Manager Collections Scammers Jacksonville Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 19 2014
Carlos Rodriguez, Mr Universe May you have children Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Carlos Rodriguez, Mr Universe Internet

Oct 18 2014
Days Inn Mr. Niak Kick me out of his motel and refused a full refund Greensboro North Carolina Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Hotel: Days Inn Greensboro, North Carolina

7, Report #321996

Oct 18 2014
Rahul Manchanda Incompetent, Unprofessional, Unethical, VERY Expensive and a vulture who targets the vulnerable New York New York Author: Long Island, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Manchanda Law Offices New York, New York

Oct 18 2014
NEWS MAX NMX*FRANKLN PROSPERITY 800-4854350 FLPurchase Date: Oct 6, 2014 NEWS MAX ,AKA FRANKLIN PROSPERITY Internet Author: waldoboro, Maine Internet Services: NEWS MAX Internet

Oct 17 2014
Iron Eagle Services Precise Solutions ServicesVRS Maintenance I paid 200 dollars to get a job, and they promised me that I will work the next week, b*******. They just make to lose your time and money. Mr Miller, Mr Jones, please God does justice with them, I can't imagine how many people they have scammed, when I was there in the OSHA training there was like 40 people. I hope that the police investigate them and refund the people that just search work BECAUSE they need!! Manhattan New York Author: NY, New York Education & Learning Centers: Iron Eagle Services Manhattan, New York

Oct 17 2014
EZ CASH Andrew Smith Demanding payment or court action Los Angeles California Author: Bangor, Maine Criminal Justice System: EZ CASH Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
U Haul Mr. Robert A. Dolan unreasonable fees, unreasonable arbitration, lack of arbritration New Orleans Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: U Haul Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Campus Concepts USA/ Ray Larkin Refusal to pay commissions owed as per LA Superior Court Judgement Dallas Texas Author: Midway, Utah Work at Home: Campus Concepts Usa Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Yabri Management- Mr. and Mrs. Latif Yasin and Zenia Latif 1229 Rubenstein Cardiff By The Sea, CA 92007 (760) 943-9228 Deceptive, Fradulent, Untrustworthy, Liars, Sneaky, Unprofessional San Diego County Internet Author: Nuevo, California Property Management: Yabri Management- Mr. and Mrs. Latif Internet

Oct 16 2014
Manchanda Law Offices, Rahul Manchanda This company is financially exploited all of its clients New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Manchanda Law Offices New York, New York

Oct 16 2014
JP Maroney - www.Responzive.com - Marocom Group JP Maroney, Mr. Monetizer, www.Responzive.com BYB - Build Your Business Alliance, People Builders Worldwide, LLC, Replay247.com, Marocom Group JP is filled with empty promises. Do NOT JV or affiliate with this scammer. You will end up promoting him and then he will turn around and cry that he is broke, after collecting your clients money. He will then string you along with promises until he starts ignoring you all together. Marocom, LLC, PO Box 9492, Tyler, TX 75711-9492 Internet Author: Florida Seminar Programs: JP Maroney - www.Responzive.com - Marocom Group Internet

Oct 16 2014
Bailey's Comfort Services Bailey's Appliance & Air Bailey's Appliance & Air, Bailey's Comfort Services1068A Franke Industrial BoulevardAugusta, Georgia Home Warranty Fraud at it's Worst - Estimate that is over inflated so they get paid NOW. Augusta Georgia Author: Aiken, South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Bailey's Comfort Services Augusta, Georgia

Oct 15 2014
John L West aka Mr John West Beware of Deadbeat Non Paying Client Cypress California Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: John L West Cypress, California

Oct 15 2014
Kazuma Parts Online I bought a part for my ATV, they took my money but never sent the part to me. Never responded to my emails or calls. Norcross Georgia Internet Author: New Sharon, Maine Auto Parts: Kazuma Parts Online Internet

Oct 14 2014
Mr. Nutrition Promised refund on 8/31/2014. Now Refusing to Refund Because of my BBB complaint made on 9/30/2014. Humble Texas Author: Tacoma, Washington Drugstores: Mr. Nutrition Humble, Texas

Oct 14 2014
herbal groups inc harrassment call-backs Chatsworth California Author: Girard, Illinois Alternative Health: herbal group inc Chatsworth, California

Oct 14 2014
King Rottweiler Mr Color Blind This man is nothing but a BiG Liar STAY AWAY Spokane valley Washington Author: Hazlehurst , Mississippi Liars: King Rottweiler Spokane valley, Washington

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Ring A Way Do you have constant ringing in your ears? Portland Maine Author: Waldron, Kansas Medical Supplies: Ring A Way Portland , Maine

Oct 11 2014
ALOECURE inc fraudulent charge to credit account south porland Maine Author: san jose, California Drug Manufacturers: ALOECURE inc south porland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine