Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: PLD Groups Augusta maine, Mr. Ray Dobbins,
There may be more reports for "PLD Groups Augusta maine, Mr. Ray Dobbins, "
For more results perform a general search for "PLD Groups Augusta maine, Mr. Ray Dobbins, "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Dr. Jill Suzanne Maine Psychologist Jill Suzanne Maine Causes Harm to Her Own Clients Calabasas California Author: Malibu, California Mental Health: Dr. Jill Suzanne Maine Calabasas, California

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 19 2017
Ray junior show Orlando Florida revisionist history Author: El Cajon, California Media: Ray junior show

Feb 19 2017
Frontier Communications, Mr. Rip off and poor customer service California Author: Sunland, California Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications

Feb 19 2017
Luna Bella, Bella Serata, UnaBell ?, Skin Care ripoff Internet Author: Belfast, Maine Skin Care: Luna Bella Internet

Feb 18 2017
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
Michael Alireza Sodeifi Is Covering Up Crimes Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Feb 17 2017
Prakash Arunachalam Prakash Mr. Prakash Arunachalam/Pure Perfect Limited is a complete charlatan and fraud! Located in India, Prakesh pretends to be a Commitment/Allocation Holder, offering Newly Issued BGs to unsuspecting Buyers, claiming he can offer these from Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HSBC. Only problem is that he initially offers Desk to Desk Procedures followed by MT760 delivery of the BG, and then refuses to sign such a Contract, and instead tells the Buyer he can do the deal right away if the Buyer puts up a BLOCKED FUNDS via MT799. Chennai Tamil Naidu India
Author: FRESNO, California Financial Services: Prakash Arunachalam Chennai, India

Feb 17 2017
Dependaroof, LLc Dependa Coat Roof Repair Martinez Georgia
Author: Augusta, Georgia Roofing Companies: Dependaroof, LLc Martinez, Georgia

Feb 15 2017
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Damariscotta, Maine Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs. Garrettsville, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
Model A Garage; John Phillips Refused to complete deal and reneged on promised discount and delivery Luray Virginia Author: NORTH AUGUSTA, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Model A Garage Luray, Virginia

Feb 13 2017
OneVanilla One Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraudulant Charges were made to card when I registered it online. American Express took money off my onevanilla card Internet Author: Houlton, Maine Credit & Debt Services: OneVanilla Internet

Feb 10 2017
gloss motive Las vegas Nevada Author: waldoboro, Maine Alternative Health: gloss motive Las vegas, Nevada

Feb 10 2017
T mobile Mr. John Legere company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Bellvue Washington Author: henderson, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Bellvue, Washington

Feb 09 2017
Camping and fishing outlet.com Outdoorsonline.com Took money did not deliver product, changed internet name unable to contact Sana Antonio Internet Author: Pittston, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: Camping and fishing outlet.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

Feb 08 2017
Xlibris and Author Solutions Ira Balboni. Miguel. Guzman. Many others in PHILLAPENES CONAN INTERNATIONAL FISHERMAN VOL 1 Indianapolis Nationwide
Author: North Bridgton , Maine ORGANIZED CRIME: Xlibris and Author Solutions Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Total Package Auto LLC Ryan or ray Baskerville Scam company DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Alexandria Virginia Interesting Read Author: Rockville, Maryland Car Financing: Total Package Auto LLC Alexandria , Virginia

Feb 06 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT AFTER 82 DAYS, NO PRODUCT. EMAILED TODAY IN RESPONSE TO THEIR ORDER UPDATE SAYING ORDER HAS BEEN HELD UP IN CUSTOMS. NONE AVAILABLE Internet Author: Denmark, Maine Hobby Shops: HOBBIE DISCOUNT Internet

Feb 03 2017
Ray Hillebrand I am a vehicle broker and I sold a 2006 Thor Hurricane RV to one Ray Hillebrand of xx CHEYENNE Leavenworth, KS 66048 It was a flood vehicle with a salvage certificate. This customer purchased the vehicle through ebay and even left me a positive feedback Harassment LEAVENWORTH Kansas Author: Alabama RV Dealers: Ray Hillebrand LEAVENWORTH, Kansas

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 01 2017
Mr. Jeff Cacace CLAIMS TO BE DIRECT SELLER OF GOLD Denver Colorado Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: GREEN TO GOLD Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
SECRET SERUM C/O GLF I called the company and asked how I send the product I don't want back and how I get a refund. I was aked if I opened the package. I told the lady I opened it. How was I suppoded to know what was inside. She told me that its company policy that she can't giv eme a refund and I can't send the product back because I opened the package. Lewiston Maine Author: Remer, Minnesota Skin Care: SECRET SERUM C/O GLF Lewiston, Maine