Your Search | pld groups augusta maine, mr. ray dobbins,

1, Report #1196116

Dec 17 2014
Abacus Limited Abacus Computers Mr Yong Ming Ming Mrs Tasha Smith Fidelity Worldwide InvestmentFIL Limited Work At Home Job Scam Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Accounting: Abacus Limited Internet

Dec 17 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

3, Report #1196096

Dec 17 2014
Abe's of Maine they held up my daughter order (xmas present for her brother) by 2 weeks the service man was rude when i told him that she was upset it might not be here in time for her to give it as a present. He replied SO WILL NEVER USE AGAIN EVER!! HORRIBLE!!!! DO not use unless you don't plan on having items in a timely fashion! her Christmas is ruined New Jersey Nationwide Author: sheldon, Vermont Cameras & Video: Abe's of Maine Nationwide

Dec 15 2014
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

5, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

6, Report #1195286

Dec 13 2014
The Satanic Temple Lucien GreavesDoug MesnerThe Satanic Temple.Com Fundraising Scam New York City Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Religious Groups: The Satanic Temple Internet

7, Report #1195253

Dec 13 2014
USA ONLINE CONNECTION Larry Caine ,aka, Larry Hill Larry approached me about printing and distributing flyers for my business. I gave him a check for $400.00 to print a couple of thousand flyers and I gave him 3k of my existing flyers to deliver for me. I also gave him another $240.00 to distribute those other flyers. I got a call from a homeowner one day saying that My flyer distributer stole a phone and a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses from someone's house and was arrested. Larry said that my flyers were gone and He has disappeared. He took $640.00 and 3k flyers. I ran into him at Revival Christian Fellowship in Menifee one time and he said that he would get me my money, but he has disappeared again. Temecula, Murrieta California Author: Murrieta, California Yoga & Meditation classes: Sports Instruction: USA ONLINE CONNECTION Temecula, Murrieta , California

8, Report #1195215

Dec 13 2014
Mr Transmission Milex/Mr Transmission Liars, dishonest, deceptive, totally unethical and don't know what or how to fix transmissions Spring Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Mechanics: Mr Transmission Spring, Texas

Dec 13 2014
Law Offices of Denis J. Luca Judge Michael Paul Smith.Dr. Greene.Dr. Rolison.Mrs. Howell (at Simonds Elementary school).Officer Constantine (SJPD).KZER Mix 106.5.Mr. Neil Abercrombie (Governor of Hawaii).Bishop Patrick Joseph Mcgreth.Randy Mancini (from Mancini Sleepworld). Cassie Doyle (from Canadian Consulate) Injustice. The First Amendment. San Jose California Nationwide
Author: san jose, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Denis J. Luca Nationwide

10, Report #1195089

Dec 12 2014
RNB Quality Painters Ray Bishop !!BUYER BEWARE!!Floor stain peeled off after two week No return phone calls !!BUYER BEWARE!! Athens Texas
Author: Athens, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: RNB Quality Painters Athens, Texas

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

12, Report #1192081

Dec 12 2014
Greg Lucker Rock Image This man intentionally put my safety and my girlfriends safety in dager! Murrieta California
Author: Temecula, California Civil Rights Violators: Greg Lucker Murrieta,

Dec 12 2014
Nissan Shalikar - Torah Ohr - Napoleon the Persian Bully Pond scum bully abuses synagogue congregants by accusing them of acts never committed. Great Neck New York Author: Great Neck, New York Religious Groups: Nissan Shalikar - Torah Ohr Great Neck, New York

14, Report #1194732

Dec 11 2014
Pacific Brochures Liars San Diego California Author: Portland, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

15, Report #1194645

Dec 11 2014
GeneratorNow.com Product did not ship, card charged, no response from company for 2 weeks now Denver Colorado Author: Carmel, Maine Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GeneratorNow.com Internet

16, Report #1194350

Dec 10 2014
LBinary Traders Mr Nate Grinspun & Mr Ross Collins Worse than Nigerian Scam - Preying on retires pension funds making unlimited promises of money doubling per month London United Kingdom Author: Port Hedland, Alabama Banks: LBinary Internet

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

18, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

19, Report #1193877

Dec 08 2014
Ray prakash patel: Ray patel, person is asesoned scammer, on dating sites, lures women , ask money for buisness and vanishes new jersy, New Jersey
Author: san angelo, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Ray prakash patel new jersy, New Jersey

20, Report #1193645

Dec 07 2014
Tom Leykis Thomas Joseph Leykis low class scumbag failure at relationships Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tom Leykis Los Angeles, California

21, Report #1193335

Dec 05 2014
Cash America Ray Wilson (((Redacted))) ext.607 Scam!!!! Green Dot Card with Cash America Austin TX Author: mesquite , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash America Internet

22, Report #1193324

Dec 05 2014
Business Recovery Associates Mark Foley,Erick Spencer (((Redacted))) The number belongs to Erick Spencer, and (((Redacted))) belongs to Mark Foley, of Business Recovery Associates. I paid them over $6000.00 to recover money lost in the stock market. I was supposed to receive a check on 12/02/2014 by courier, but he never showed up. I tried to call them a number of times, but all I get is a voice message saying to leave a message and they'll call me back. I sent text messages 4 times and left them voice messages 12 times. Looks like I'm out $6000. Portland Maine Author: WAUKEGAN, Illinois Financial Services: Business Recovery Associates Portland, Maine

23, Report #1193198

Dec 04 2014
Mr Tire Bait and Switch Rio Grande New Jersey Author: cape may, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Mr Tire Rio Grande, New Jersey

24, Report #1193161

Dec 04 2014
hdprojectorworld.com Oxyenergy electronics item not received. no shipment scam scam scam richmond British Columbia, canada Author: Limington, Maine Electronic Manufacturers: hdprojectorworld.com richmond, British Columbia

25, Report #1192957

Dec 04 2014
Jasmine Kt So, Addison Ray, Escort Addison Ray Addison Ray aka Miko Carrera aka KT SO Escort, IGN Babe KT SO Addicon Ray escort, Miko Carrera reviews, KT SO, IGN Babe KT SO, Addison Ray escort review, Addison Ray Provider, Addison Ray is Miko Carrera, www.addison Jasmine, Escort Addison Ray Addison Ray aka Miko Carrera aka KT SO Escort, IGN Babe KT SO Addicon Ray escort, Miko Carrera reviews, KT SO, IGN Babe KT SO, Addison Ray escort review, Addison Ray Provider, Addison Ray is Miko Carrera, www.exoticvipescort.com, mikocarrera@ymail.com, escort Miko Ca, Internet LA Internet
Author: LA, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jasmine Internet