Your Search | pld groups augusta maine, mr. ray dobbins,

Sep 19 2014
Art's Heaven HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY TOOK MY RETURNED ITEM AND I NEVER HEARD ANOTHER WORD! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR RETURN CALLS wESTMINSTER California Author: Buxton, Maine Bait-and-Switch: Art's Heaven wESTMINSTER, California

Sep 19 2014
Align technology Invisilgn Mr Frederic Walden San Jose California Author: portsmouth, Virginia Dental Services: Align technology San Jose, California

Sep 18 2014
Ray Builders LLC, Ray Rau Raymond and Jeanne Rau Ripped me off $55,000 that I paid up front to build my home, with no work being done for 45 days we fired Ray Rau and he would not refund any money, claiming that he gets builders profit off the top. No work was done other than demolition of the previous home. New Braunfels Texas Author: Early, Texas Home Improvements: Ray Builders LLC, Ray Rau New Braunfels, Texas

Sep 17 2014
Final Trim Direct Alternatives , South Portland Maine Not allowed to cancell unless 79.99 is paid! South Portland Maine Author: Haltom City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 17 2014
NEW YORK ATTORNEY LAW FIRM ERIC SMITH OR JOHN CARTER CALLS MY OLD WORK NUMBER AND IS NOW SENDING ME EMAILS THREATENING ME. UNSURE Nationwide Author: bradford, Maine Attorneys & Legal Services: NEW YORK ATTORNEY LAW FIRM Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Betjack Myerpeg Pty Ltd NSW Bookmaker, Betjack is currently under investigation by NSW racing authorities (The Age 12 Sep 2014) for failing to pay its punters their winnings. The operation run by Eric Chan (born in Papua New Guinea in 1957) has a tax haven in Vanuatu to divert the punters to in order not to pay. Offering bets to Australian from overseas is illegal. So far Mr Chan has been getting away with it. Our client is owed $75k. Although Racing Victoria are investigating Betjack for debts of 150k, $50k and $250k. This is just a fraction of them. Sydney Nationwide Author: YOKINE WA, Off-shore Gambling: Betjack Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
JERRY ATT. ERIC SMITH SENT EMAIL TO GET MONEY FOR FAST CASH LOAN FROM 2012 MILO Maine Author: MILO, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: JERRY MILO, Maine

Sep 15 2014
Cad Reality.com / cadreality.org csmerrilltrade.com Fake Ray Bans sent wrong styles I ordered seven -7- pair all wrong ! No. 1209 Hu Quingpong Gong Rd. Shanghai China Buffalo NewYork Author: Franklin, Tennessee Sunglasses: Cad Reality.com / cadreality.org Internet

Sep 15 2014
general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc. Anthony Nyame ,Ari Dodoh ,Willy Nganjon kamga I was approach by Mr Willy Nganjon on november las year .He proposed me a accounting service and introduce me to Ari Dodoh of omimi and associates llc and Anthony Nyame of general capital corporation.THe associates group took $ 50,000.00 from me has a collateral to secure loan and promised to deliver the loan in 30 days or he will refund my money back. they stop all contact they don't take my phone call they don't respond my email. new york New York Author: blyn, New York Loans: general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc new york, New York

Sep 13 2014
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Ray Martin Threat to take me to court if I didn't pay $896.39 in one day upstate New York New York Author: Bellevue, Washington Collection Agencies: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Internet

Sep 12 2014
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario

Sep 12 2014
Non Stop Delivery INC Josh Havener, customer care manager; Maly Bendelac,customer care rep; Brian Roberson Customer care rep This business doesn’t live up to its promises. They are very deceptive and doesn't hold high regards to their customer's needs. Grovetown Georgia, Terminal Manager, Nationwide Author: augusta, Georgia Shipping Companies: Non Stop Delivery INC Nationwide

14, Report #791937

Sep 11 2014
DST Services LLP Pedro Santiago, Catrina Jones Funding of Petroleum Products Scam New York, Washington DC Author: London, Other Financial Services: DST Services LLP New York, Washington DC

Sep 11 2014
Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Email sent from Ray Marshall Accused me of applying for a loan online and having the funds deposited to a Chase account last year. Informed me that there was a warrant out for my arrest and that I would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regarding this matter. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Internet

Sep 11 2014
MR ED , Rodeo Kia YO YO financing scam... Avondale Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: MR ED , Rodeo Kia Avondale, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
The Sense10 Agency Michael Garrett Total ripoff man is definitely a snake! Evans Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Media: The Sense10 Agency Evans , Georgia

Sep 10 2014
Preferred Guests Resorts Best Vacation Ever No Refund Nationwide Author: Portland, Maine Resorts: Preferred Guests Resorts Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Anything Outdoors Scott Jones Scott Jones did not complete his landscaping contract and did not leave our yard as would have been expected for the amount spent Augusta Georgia Author: Georgia Landscaping: Anything Outdoors Augusta, Georgia

Sep 09 2014
Crunchyroll crunchyroll.com Double dipping from bank account & ignoring request to terminate services Internet Author: Saco, Maine Video Stores: Crunchyroll Internet

Sep 08 2014
TestoRushRX Unauthorized CC Billing and deceptive practices Maine Author: Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: TestoRushRX Maine

Sep 08 2014
Silver Sand Party Bus, Inc. Ray StackNancy, vice president limo, party bus, rip off, deception, lying Bay City Michigan Author: Linwood, Michigan Chauffeurs: Silver Sand Party Bus, Inc. Bay City, Michigan

Sep 08 2014
Green Pay Day Loans Sam Williams Around 8-20-14 and 8-21-14 Mr. Sam Williams and I entered into arrangements for a loan. He indicated that he needed some money for a processing fee. He indicated he needed $100.00 and advised me to obtain a Vanilla card #600 736 2563. Later he advised that since our credit was bad we needed to obtain another card for $250.00 to secure the loan and I advised him that I did not have the $250.00 and he said $100.00 would be ok so I obtained another Vanilla card #765 592 5590 for $100.00. We have never received the loan and I reported both of these cards to your company as being a fraud. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Flint, Michigan Cash Services: Green Pay Day Loans Internet

Sep 07 2014
Marina Beauty Bar Banned/Expired Products, Unlicensed Facialists Cause Third Degree Burns Marina Del Ray California
Author: los angeles, California Beauty Products: Marina Beauty Bar Marina Del Ray, California

Sep 07 2014
Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International I feel so ashamed right now. I had a dream that has been crushed by Mr. Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International. He sweet talked me into publishing my first book with them and now I have nothing but an empty wallet and a sense of profound insicurity. I trusted him and gave him all my manuscripts. Now the only thing I have is hope .... yes, I hope that someday, someone will shoot both his kneecaps off. New York New York Author: Porto Potenza Picena, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International New York, New York