PMA, THREEDOM SALES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: PMA, Threedom Sales
There may be more specific results for "PMA, Threedom Sales"
For more specific results for "PMA, Threedom Sales"
Showing 1-25 of 54,150 Found Reports For more specific results for "PMA, Threedom Sales"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 20 2017
Legalaromatherapy.com Potpourri shop Products sold such as incense potpourri are advertised with the word potency, these products are not cheap. When my product arrived I found out that the potency was a lie, I was ripped off by fake advertisement for this product. Never again buying. The customer Care is also fake, broken English, women will answer and after your complaint they will never pick up the phone. I left them a voice mail gave them 3 days to reply, absolutely a fake scam. The address is also fake it's all online business. New Jersey Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sales People: Legalaromatherapy.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Lionesse at the Rio Hotel Aggressive sales tactics and LIES Las Vegas NV Author: Colo Spgs, Colorado Skin Care: Lionesse at the Rio Hotel NV

Sep 19 2017
Platinum Sales Wellness Vitamins, Marketing Safflower oil for weight loss unknown - suspect it to be off-shore Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Alternative Health: Platinum Sales Internet

Sep 19 2017
Michael Pedone- Sales Buzz.com michael pedonesales buzzsales buzz.com Deceptive, Rip-off, crook, thief, scam, con artist Oldsmar, FL 34677 Florida Author: St. Pete, Florida On-Line Business: Michael Pedone- Sales Buzz.com Oldsmar, FL 34677,

Sep 18 2017
Jarden Consumer Solutions Deceptive online Sales - Bait and Switch Internet Author: New York Appliances: Jarden Consumer Solutions Internet

Sep 18 2017
The Sales Guru Took my money, but never sent the product Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Beauty Salons: The Sales Guru Internet

Sep 17 2017
Linkshe wrong size chart. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered again at double the size and still received the same size item. They gave me the run around on returning it. Promised a 30 day return policy, untrue. I tried that route. You can not call you have to talk on line and they act like they don't understand what you are saying. They offer the return but never follow through with it. This is a scam company that truly needs to be stopped. china Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Sales People: Linkshe Internet

Sep 17 2017
Reward Redemption Scam Nationwide Author: Zachary, Louisiana Sales People: Reward Redemption Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
auto gallery imports finance manager and salesman committed fraud westbury new york New York I don't doubt your story Author: bear, Alabama Auto Dealers: auto gallery imports westbury new york, New York

Sep 17 2017
chfake.com chfake.com/fake-id-images/ chfake.com/amazon-order-form/ 21 Overnight NEVER RECEIVED AN ID Internet Author: CLEVER, Alabama Sales People: chfake.com Internet

Sep 16 2017
The Sales Guru Took $54.94 out of my account and I have not received curling iron!!! Facebook Internet Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sales Guru Internet

Sep 16 2017
Disbarment & fulfillment William MacDougal Shipment status advisory Mr Mcnab contacted me to say I won $2,000,000.0 and all I had to do was send them $12.99 to ensure I have my name on the list .. which was $3 more then the last letter I received yesterday ... SCAM !!! Don't send money to get money ! Kansas City Kansas
Author: San Diego, California Sales People: Disbarment & fullment Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 16 2017
Atlantic Coastline Impressions ACI They lied to the whole room of eager workers. We found a man they hired to lie to us. He refused. Timonium Maryland Author: Owings mills, Maryland Door to Door Sales: Atlantic Coastline Impressions Timonium, Maryland

Sep 16 2017
Prime Seller Leads DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SALES PITCH-- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER! Internet Author: AUSTIN, Texas Realtors: Prime Seller Leads Internet

Sep 16 2017
Vine Vera I decided to visit the mall after a doctor's appointment and purchase some popcorn when the young lady came up from Vine Vera and ask me for my hand and I'm kind of declined but she stated that she had something to show me and it was a hand cream for my nails it felt really great my cuticles were softer and the nail bid was extremely in luminous and I feel really good about the product so I did purchase it for $88.20 she then wanted me to try some of her facial cream and I told her that I was in a hurry but she insisted that it would make me feel much better once she was done with the pill and the cream it felt really great and comforting and she offered it to me for $199 which I refused and told her that I could not afford that she had tried to give me two extra products for free if I was willing to purchase it 499 and again I refused * CHICAGO Illinois Author: Oak Park, Illinois Sales People: Vine Vera

Sep 15 2017
Essential Nutra Deceiving Evil Thiefs. Escondido, California Author: St. Louis, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Sales People: Essential Nutra Escondido, California,

Sep 15 2017
Bretz RV and Marine Extremely terrible sales department! Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Consumer Services: Bretz RV and Marine Missoula , Montana

Sep 15 2017
Allumiere Send me antiaging cream Alumiere Saint Petersburg, Florida Author: Smithton, Illinois Sales People: Allumiere Internet

Sep 15 2017
dharmachem.org Angel Hao Paid $6,200 USD received nothing in return! china Internet Author: chehalis, Washington Sales People: dharmachem.org Internet

Sep 15 2017
Theaterland America Theatreland Ltd64 Kimber Street, London, SW18 4PP, United Kingdom.Company number : 6859176 Purchase theater tickets Website says they are in UK Internet Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Ticket Sales: Theaterland America Internet

Sep 14 2017
Tresor Rare Venetian David B, Manager 480-468-2027, Debi director of public relations 1-844-399-5244, Peleg sales representative I bought a product from Peleg and he said I could return it if I did not think is worked. The product is unopened and they will not return my money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Santa Ana, California Beauty Products: Tresor Rare Venetian Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 14 2017
Superior Booking/Bryan Bryan Pauley, liars, scammers, joke, trash Mesa, Arizona. AZ, Mesa, Seattle, Houston Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Ticket Sales: Superior Booking/Bryan Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH MASSEY CADILLAC ORLANDO, MASSEY CADILLAC NORTH MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH & ADAM HOPPER LEASING SCAM EXPOSED BUYERS BEWARE Orlando Florida
GENERAL MANAGERS GETS INVOLVED AND SOLVED SUTUATION Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH Orlando, Florida

Ellysworld.com Internet
Author: Murrieta, California Sales People: Ellysworld.com Internet

Sep 13 2017
Signature Residence Club preying on the innocent stealing, broken promises, crooked sales, robbed the innocent, New York New York Author: Buckeye, Arizona Tourist Attractions: Signature Residence Club New York , New York