Your Search | pma, threedom sales

Sep 02 2015
PRIDE AUTO SALES, LLC PRIDE AUTO, A&A GARAGE, EARL TUCKER, ALICE M. MCGRAW Lied about car, lied about warranty, Lied about repairs SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Auto Dealers: PRIDE AUTO SALES, LLC SAN ANTONIO, Texas

2, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Toyota.com~~ Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 02 2015
American auto group Tres hermanos auto sales Ripped me off! Sold me a car that had a bad transmission Miami Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: American auto group Miami, Florida

Sep 02 2015
PMR Sales - Michael Strong, Chuck Jacksonj Scammed me for $4795.00 USD to build a website. Glendale Arizona Author: Wnnipeg, Manitoba Business Consulting: PMR Sales Glendale, Arizona

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Confirmation Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: AAautoWarranty.com - AA Auto Protection Newark, Delaware

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection works with industry leading administrators with an A BBB rating and is one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad For you!! Author: , Ohio Auto Warranty: AAAutoProtection West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 01 2015
Texas Truck Sales in Houston Lied and stole refundable deposit towards truck Houston Texas Author: Bakersfield, California Truck Dealers: Texas Truck Sales in Houston Houston, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Mercedes of Downtown LA Sales and Used car Sales manager pulled the charging plug of my charging vehicle and left me stranded as my car was out of battery LA California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes of Downtown LA LA, California

Sep 01 2015
DC Magazine Sales, LLC I was told it was a contest, but I was ripped off Phx Arizona Author: Shirley, New York Door to Door Sales: DC Magazine Sales, LLC Phx, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Chimiwear Collection/Maghrib Shahid/ chimiwear clothing Would not refund my $ or give me my exchange order lost 139.00 to this company on my order Nationwide
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Sales People: Chimiwear Collection/Maghrib Shahid/ chimiwear clothing Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Morgan & Hill Holdings Integrated Metals Sales & Service Ron Morgan, Ronnie Lee Morgan, Tyler Hill Dead beat Piqua Ohio Nationwide Author: Arkansas Dead Beat Customers: Morgan & Hill Holdings Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Tom Stanovich High pressure sales and lies Palos Park Illinois Author: Chicago, IL, Illinois Cash Services: Tom Stanovich Palos Park, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
National Eyewear Repair I called National Eyewear and explained that I had a pair of glasses that had a damaged arm but they were very expensive so I wanted them to be repaired if possible.  Phoenix Arizona Author: Byron, Georgia Sales People: National Eyewear Repair Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Crest Nissan Frisco Crest Cars Why is it allowed for cae sales folks to lie to us frisco Texas Author: frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Nissan Frisco frisco, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Extreme Tactical Dynamics, Aspire Sales LLC Customer Service is not in service Jupiter,  Florida Author: Gordonsville, Virginia Auto Parts: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Internet

Sep 01 2015
Legion Marketing Renewed two magazines without permission. Both were Do Not Renew. Johnston Iowa Author: Belen, New Mexico Sales People: Legion Marketing Johnston, Iowa

Aug 31 2015
PCI Auto Sales and Finance STOLE $500 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VEHICLE AND THREATED ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND Orlando Florida
What Are You Going To Do Now? Author: Casselberry, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto Sales and Finance Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2015
GN Auto Sales IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF BUYING A CAR THIS IS YOUR PLACE chantilly Virginia comment Author: Front Royal, Virginia Auto Dealers: GN Auto Sales chantilly, Virginia

19, Report #1252092

Aug 31 2015
Mpell $50 Visa card for Dish Infiniti purchase Internet Author: Bicknell, Indiana Ticket Sales: Mpell Internet

20, Report #1252091

Aug 31 2015
Mailbox Media Angelic Religion Asked me for $ 216,00 in a magazine purchase to help children in need Glendale Arizona Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Glendale, Arizona

21, Report #1252059

Aug 31 2015
Diamond Auto Sales DBA: Diamond Marine Karl Muller Misrepresented a $33k boat and lied about servicing it. BEWARE!! East Haven Connecticut
Image of service list from Diamond Marine Author: Middletown, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Sales DBA: Diamond Marine Karl Muller East Haven, Connecticut

22, Report #1252041

Aug 31 2015
Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Nasty sales people and inferior service Lynbrook New York Author: Hewlett, New York Eye Care: Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Lynbrook, New York

23, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
DRIVETIME (DT FINANCE CORP.) SCAM INTEREST PREDATORY LOANS DESPERATE SITUATIONS SHADY SALES TACTICS PHOENIX ARIZONA, (WEST PALM BEACH, Florida) Nationwide
Typical SERIAL Deadbeat Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Car Financing: DRIVETIME Nationwide

25, Report #1251959

Aug 31 2015
Energy Plus Holdings False Sales Pitch Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Energy Plus Holdings Internet