Your Search | pma; entrepreneurs across america; e.a.a., threedom sales; 3 dom threedom
There may be more reports for "pma; entrepreneurs across america; e.a.a., threedom sales; 3 dom threedom"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "pma; entrepreneurs across america; e.a.a., threedom sales; 3 dom threedom"

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Revita Youth Ordered 2 samples of products-2 weeks later charged $175.91 Rancho Santa Fe, California 92067 Author: Yountville, California Sales People: Revita Youth Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 19 2017
Shaws Supermarkets Tricky weekly sales Peabody Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Grocery Stores: Shaws Supermarkets Peabody, Massachusetts

Jan 19 2017
Experience Sales Door To Door Sales Scam Phoenix Arizona He lied! Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Door to Door Sales: Experience Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Essilor of America, Inc. Crizal lenses Fraud Misrepresentations Abuse of Disabled Elder Abuse Dallas Texas Author: Marion, Illinois Manufacturers: Essilor of America, Inc. Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
csm fastener's director of sales Jeffery Gagliano is a petty internet theif and liar ordered a printer, then claimed months later it didn't work and stole it Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Jeffrey Gagliano at CSM Fasteners Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Allison sales Co flooring and tile Chase Allison , Victor Allison Theft of services , deceptive trade practices , contract fraud , insurance fraud Ft smith Arkansas
Author: Ft smith, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Allison sales Co flooring and tile Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ridgid tools home depot ridgid tools rips consumers off on warranty Nationwide Author: zephyrhills, Florida Sales People: ridgid tools Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Explosive Advertising Smart Circle MLM - Grey Area Pyramid Scheme - Scam Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Sales People: Explosive Advertising Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Vince Bruner Heating and Air Vince Bruner HVAC Unfair business parctices, over charged, 3 times estimate Louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Home Improvements: Vince Bruner Heating and Air Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Rude and Incompetent Durham North Carolina Author: Dublin, Georgia Sales People: Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Durham, North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Jan 18 2017
David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Goes by: DAVID KING DAVID COLES  Jack Richeson BUSINESS ALSO GOES BY: LAKECREST LTD. 12700 LAKE AVENUE, SUITE 2213 cleveland ohio 44107Phone  216- 470-4908FAX  216- 521-0947Wellsfinancialservices@gmail.com Rxpanded Across Canada Port Clinton Ohio Author: Alabama Loans: David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Port Clinton, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Real Deal K9 Real Deal Protection Dog Sales Real Deal K9 Protection Dogs Sick puppy near death Acton California Author: los angeles, California Animal Abuse: Real Deal K9 Acton, California

Jan 17 2017
Holland America Orlando Ashford The President lacks wisdom to solve problems Seattle Washington Author: SPANAWAY, Washington Customer: Holland America Seattle , Washington

Jan 17 2017
Magic Tracks SCAM!!!  Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sales People: Magic Tracks SCAM!!! Internet

Jan 17 2017
MAJIC TRACKS ONTEL BROUGHT ME TO TEARS!!! Nationwide Author: Barstow, California Sales People: MAJIC TRACKS Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Magnises Ponzi Sceme New York New York Refund Author: New York, New York Ticket Sales: Magnises New York, New York

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio