Your Search | pma; entrepreneurs across america; e.a.a., threedom sales; 3 dom threedom
There may be more reports for "pma; entrepreneurs across america; e.a.a., threedom sales; 3 dom threedom"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "pma; entrepreneurs across america; e.a.a., threedom sales; 3 dom threedom"

Feb 07 2016
Corey D. Williams Signatureentrpreneur Credit card fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, cash theft, Houston Texas Author: Richmond, California Ticket Sales: Corey D. Williams Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
Shirt Adventure Tee shirt supply, Facebook Never shipped order Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Door to Door Sales: Shirt Adventure Internet

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
patent trademark institute of america (PTI) pti steals single fathers chance of better life for his child & himself Nationwide Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Landlords: patent trademark institute of america (PTI) Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
prime imports Marcy Zendejas ,Richard Bakke internet auto sales deceptive advertising and poor communication san Antonio Texas Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: prime imports san Antonio, Texas

Feb 06 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Nationwide Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
North America Power Ripped off consumer South Jersey service area Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: North America Power Internet

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
Lazy Days High pressure sales, poor quality and broken promises SEFFNER Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia RV Dealers: Lazy Days SEFFNER, Florida

Feb 06 2016
hwa illinois corp Home Warranty of America unknowingly billed for service, con artist, ripoff, unlawful charges, fraud, thief Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: hwa illinois corp Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Morgan Henke Law Firm Sent threatening email that Federal Government has my SSN on hold for 3 allegations Internet Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Jeff Morgan Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Ritello Scott Ramos- Sales rep2701 Hickory Bend DrGarland, Texas 75044214-872-0441 Money not refunded after cancellation within time frame Lakeland Florida Author: Mesquite, Texas Appliances: Ritello Lakeland, Florida

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 05 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Appliances of America Company could not deliver order after 11 week wait Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Appliances: Appliances of America Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida