Your Search | pmi aka sunshine subscriptions aka gemini aka ccc, inc i palmetto marketing
There may be more reports for "pmi aka sunshine subscriptions aka gemini aka ccc, inc i palmetto marketing"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "pmi aka sunshine subscriptions aka gemini aka ccc, inc i palmetto marketing"

Oct 27 2016
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco It is now called Auto Nation Chevrolet Waco allen samuels chevorlet waco aka auto nation is full of THIEFS waco Texas Author: pearland, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco waco, Texas

Oct 27 2016
PCI Auctions Manheim was quoted 1000.00 labor by Ashley and then charged 1842.80 and then when called to ask why I was told she would have to speak to her boss and getr back to me... I have left several messages and sent several emails with NO reply since then. I feel they got there money out of me and I no longer matter! TERRIBLE customer service!! Manheim Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Auctions: PCI Auctions Manheim Manheim, Pennsylvania

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
AC Dude Inc. dishonest, brainwashing, blackmailed me, tricked me, made up an illegal release document, went against the rules of the CSLB, refused to back up his work, disgusting businessman, non-compliant businessman, stay away from him Ontario California
Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: AC Dude Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Stealing money from nonloan holders Cerritos California How Author: Someplace, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Cerritos, California

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
Eyessentials Skinoptics I have cancelled my order at least 3 times and they continue to keep sending the product and charging my account Santa Ana California Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Eyessentials Internet

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
Age Free Serum next time when i see an offer for anything FREE, I'm running in the opposite direction!!! Well, Age Free Serum did offer just that - $4.50 for shipping. didn't use it yet, but then received more of the stuff and was charged $115.94. Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Age Free Serum Internet

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
11:06 AM Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Internet

Oct 26 2016
11:03 AM aka Internet Escrow Services Scam Company kept my money and has yet to return full funds of cancelled transaction San Francisco California Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Financial Services: San Francisco, California

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
empowr They were once known as FanBox I understand. Credit card rip off California California Author: Cornville, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: empowr Internet

Oct 26 2016
09:41 AM They had hidden fees and when I cancelled my account they still charged me. Tamarac Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Liars: Tamarac , Florida

Oct 26 2016
COD Forklift AKA International Forklift & Equipment Export Scammed by COD Forklift out of THOUSANDS, Did NOT deliver full order Wilmington Delaware Author: Newington, Connecticut Truck Dealers: COD Forklift Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 26 2016
Marketo // Spammers Marketo // // Spammers! Unethical Practices Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Marketo Internet