Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

PRICELINE, PRICELINE.COM NAME YOUR OWN PRICE

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Huuuge casino They don't payout they ignore your request Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Fraud: Huuuge casino Texas

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar scams elderly people into giving him their credit cards and performed fraudulent charges without approval Katy Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Your Local Tech LLC. Katy, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Yourcapper.com Your capper Sports betting sports capper sports handicapper Internet
Author: Alabama Off-shore Gambling: Yourcapper.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Sorarchives, Sexoffenderrecord.Com Pay me more money if not I will hold your picture as Hostage Internet Author: DENVER, Colorado Sex Offenders: Sorarchives, Sexoffenderrecord.Com Internet

Feb 25 2017
 Stephen Goepel Do not do real estate business with Stephen Goepel..he will steal your our money... and he cuts major corners on his beach house builds 4905 Long Beach Blvd, holgate Holgate New Jersey Author: New Jersey Real Estate Services: Stephen Goepel Holgate, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Lawler Auctions Danny Lawler, The Inquisitor, Lawler Auction Company Auctioneer Attacks Local Citizens using his own s**t paper & Daddy's money! Shreveport, Louisiana. Internet Pot meet kettle..... Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Lawler Auctions Internet

Feb 24 2017
Garcinia Slim; LaJuen Garcinia Slim Fraud weight loss from your wallet. Santa Ana California Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Slim Santa Ana, California

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
DermaSoft PureCell DermaSoft and PureCell are Total Scams. No refunds, price not listed with orders, rude customer service reps. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Skin Care: DermaSoft Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet

Feb 24 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Business Con Artist, misleading representation of business deals, fraud and scams Patterson New Jersey (((REDACTED))) is now scheming in Brooklyn Author: Clifton, New Jersey Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Steven Pieters lsteveeng010 Was of now this his man has scammed at least four women using this name and internet address . This telephone number is still active Patchogue New York Author: NORTH PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: Steven Pieters Internet

Feb 24 2017
SkinElements totally misleading - not quoting the clearly the conditions and the final price Internet Author: Morganton, Georgia Skin Care: SkinElements Internet

Feb 24 2017
FDAA FINANCIAL DOCUMENT ASSITANCE ADMINISTRATION Using Government Name in order to catch your money Baltimore Maryland
Author: lakewood ranch, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FDAA Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 23 2017
Action Appliance Rude Manager name John. Scammers. Fake false advertising and just plain disrespectful. Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Action Appliance Aurora , Colorado

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Michael J. Kerner, PhD If You Love Your Children and Your Sanity, Avoid This Man SAN JOSE California Author: Palo Alto, California Medicle Expert Witnesses: Michael J. Kerner SAN JOSE, California

Feb 23 2017
Stratford career institute Contract did not state that the full amount had to be paid. It stated that your monthly payment , payed for just that. There was never an agreement or a process on a loan! Saint Albans Vermont/ Canada Author: sunnyside , Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide