Your Search | priceline, priceline.com name your own price

Jul 25 2014
r2games My characters name is vorpal. I filed numerous compliants of not getting items items disappearing. Or even wrong pay outs because they have a gambling even called classwars. I took back some money, because of it and now i am banned. The company ripped me off i would like my money back or account reactivated. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: r2games Internet

Jul 25 2014
Jolly molly the clown ''is your child scared'' Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Festivals & Event Services: Jolly molly the clown Portland, Oregon

Jul 24 2014
First American Property & Casualty Insurance AKA First American Specialty Insurance Company INSURANCE SCAM! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING BACK, THEY DENY CLAIMS!!! Santa Ana California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Title and Escrow Services: First American Property & Casualty Insurance Santa Ana, California

Jul 24 2014
Beware People of Motime and your Cell phone Carrier, Mine is Sasktel. Nationwide Author: Leask, Saskatchewan Cellular Phone Companies: Scott Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
urge. michelle ospito. and all mangement of this company Urge mobile they wont pay you your money they tell you that u did not meet ur quota and dont pay you and fire you before check come out so thery can keep your money hunter creek orlando florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: urge. michelle ospito. and all mangement of this company Internet

Jul 23 2014
John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. In fact, Mr. Brewington has a long history of his own legal problems, a criminal record and it appears he may be hiding from his creditors including the IRS. Chandler Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Private Investigators: John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2014
Health Care Supply Pros Use them to buy but don't expect your return to work out for YOU! Austin Texas Author: chicago, Illinois Liars: Health Care Supply Pros Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
Pretrial Intervention Getting numerous threatening calls,about pre trial, if i dont or my attorney fails to call back then i waive my right to a trial? I have called back and hung up .. asked to have my name removed. rude and they wont tell you what you have done ???? i assume its a financial transactation but unsure what ? san antonio texas Author: midway park, North Carolina Cash Services: Pretrial Intervention San Antonio, Texas

9, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 23 2014
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys REVIEW: Glen Lerner Committed to customer satisfaction National law firm for injured people. One of the largest plaintiff’s law firms in the nation with offices located in Nevada, Arizona, Louisiana, Minnesota, Illinois, Florida. No case is too large or too small to represent or review. This law firm receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys made a serious commitment. The law firm's free initial consultation practice allows potential clients the opportunity to establish comfort levels prior to representation and their no fee, unless they win claim lets people know that the firm is not out to take advantage of them when they need help.  Glen Lerner Ripoff Report Verified™.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Complaint Review: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, Mass Tort, Social Security, Disability, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2014
Tracy Davidson Pinoy Recruiters, 60 Second Millionaire Promises paid signups for a price - does NOT deliver! Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Tracy Davidson Internet

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 22 2014
Anytime Companies Would not honor quoted pricing, tried to increase price on day of job. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Plumbing: Anytime Companies West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 22 2014
singlehop singlehop dedicated servers; singlehop managed servers singlehop lost $300,000 in custom programming and five years' historic data on their fully managed server--and then could not recover any of their own backups--total loss of my data chicago Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: singlehop Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
National Notary Network Scam will take your money and give you no support especially for their mentoring program. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Bait-and-Switch: National Notary Network Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Plisco.com They said if I buy a playstation giftcard and email it to them, I would get a code, I could use to purchase a product form thier site at a sale price. Not sure Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Plisco.com Internet

Jul 21 2014
FreightCenter Inc. FreightCenter.com Bait & Switch, Charged more than double quoted price without notification or authorization! Palm Harbor Florida Author: Purcellville, Virginia Shipping Companies: FreightCenter Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Minnesota marketing Agency Steve Swan Elk River MN RIPPED US OFF! TOOK OUR ADVERTISING MONEY AND SPENT IT ON HIS OWN COMPANY Elk River Minnesota Author: Elk River, Advertising Agencies: Minnesota marketing Agency Steve Swan Elk River MN Elk River, Minnesota

Jul 21 2014
Wilshire Consumer Linda They are rude n take your vehicle after you have made Payment arrangements with the n expect you to pay fees that are outrages. I asked twice when will my loan b paid off n they keep extending it . That isn't right at all they are roping me off n all I borrowed was &3,000 for an emergency n it's Turning out to be $15,000. to be Los Angeles California Author: Glendale, California Clinics: Wilshire Consumer Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
Movie and Music Network Digidev TV Martin Greenwald and Joe Q bretz and Richard verdoni Career con men using celebrities to scam money from innocent people pay your debts Hollywood California Author: Montreal, Other Entertainers: Movie and Music Network Hollywood, Select State/Province

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2014
Flip Advantage Christina El Moussa Entice participants to seminars with promise of free gifts. Actually got a no-name device that didn't work. Oh, and they gave my seat away. Peabody Massachusetts Author: Canton, Michigan Real Estate Services: Flip Advantage Peabody, Massachusetts

Jul 18 2014
Your Real Estate Today Smooth talking, seductive SCAM Artists. Nationwide Author: Newalla, Oklahoma Realtors: Your Real Estate Today Nationwide