PACKING PLUS, RECEIVE ME.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Packing Plus, Receive me.com
There may be more specific results for "Packing Plus, Receive me.com"
For more specific results for "Packing Plus, Receive me.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Box Office Ticket Sales $69.50 tickets plus fees & shipping (for e-tickets!) I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33. Omaha, Nebraska Author: New Mexico Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Omaha,, Nebraska

Aug 21 2017
Allura Skin Allusiv Eye I ordered a free sample of Allura Anti aging serum and agreed to only pay the shipping charge. After submitting my credit card info, a box appeared stating that I could also receive a free sample of the Allusiv Eye Cream for and additional shipping fee.  Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Allura Skin

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ibextumbler Didn't receive my order #2302124 Internet Author: Maryville, Illinois Consumer Services: Ibextumbler Internet

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
AT&T, Direct TV Didn't receive discount on monthly bill as advised. Nationwide Author: Virginia Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE I had to send $18 to them to receive $734,940 US dollars. They also promised a 60 day money back guarantee. CHANDLER Arizona Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE CHANDLER, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Jodi s secret Ordered 2 bras on 6/17/17 did not receive yet there said allow 4-6 week. Author: Portage, Indiana Fitness Consultants: Jodi s secret

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Reproductions Art reproductionsart.com bad quality paintings rude customer support Paris France Nationwide Fake Report as Usual Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: Reproductions Art Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kkw beauty bag Promise me a product spend 25 and never receive Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Kkw beauty bag Internet

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends CONTINUE TO SEND ME WATCHES AND JEWELRY MONTHLY.I CANCELLED BUT CONTINUE TO RECEIVE. santa barbara California Author: oxnard, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends santa barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Allumiere Free sample allumiere cream and serium.recieved package no reminders of trail period..called their trail starts the day order was placed,not when u receive in mail.charged me 97.41 for cream and 98.41 for serium. Salt lake city Utah Author: Decatur, Tennessee Eye Care: Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm Was told a would receive product for just shipping cost so gave credit card number. After many more questions and tryinsee more products, I felt that it was surely a scam.  Costa Mesa California Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm CA