PACKING PLUS, RECEIVE ME.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Packing Plus, Receive me.com
There may be more specific results for "Packing Plus, Receive me.com"
For more specific results for "Packing Plus, Receive me.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC LISA JARVIS TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL POINTS AND BENEFITS AS PROMISED SPRING Texas Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Travel Services: LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC SPRING, Texas

May 15 2017
GTL ConnectNetwork Received my payment, end user did not receive payment on his account. GTL refused to refund money, or forward money to phone aacount. Internet Internet South Dakota Author: Anonymous, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: GTL ConnectNetwork Internet

May 15 2017
Geek Hoodies Scam, didnt receive my order, no response to email either Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Internet Fraud: Geek Hoodies Internet

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 12 2017
Dermatone Sent me a free trial of product, just pay shipping And handling. Then charged full amount for product and charged my account thereafter. When I called them to cancel they said all charges stand and there was no way I could ship product charged but not yet receive back for a refund. Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Dermatone Internet

May 11 2017
Nles Let someone else receive my badge and other items Algodones Algodones, New Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Correctional Facilities: Nles Nationwide

May 11 2017
Luxurious Eyes Corporation ordering products for a $5.00 plus( total) and then charging a considerable amount to credit card without permission or knowledge.San Diego, California Internet Author: Powell, Tennessee Skin Care: Luxurious Eyes Corporation Internet

May 11 2017
OH Builders Resources LLC Had a new roof on 2011 plus repair of overhang off the garage. I have had many roofing issues and now the overhang is drooping and need of attention. I have tried calling line busy i wrote a letter to the co. plus fax a letter about the situation. Didn,'t go thru Westerville.Ohio Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Roofing Companies: OH Builders Resources LLC Westerville.OH,

May 10 2017
James Bush Selling Toyota Truck for 1700 and once receive money they ask for 1,000 more Oklahoma Author: Augusta, Georgia Motor Vehicle: James Bush ok, Oklahoma

May 09 2017
Parisian Glow I placed this order for 1 free jar only,for a cost of $4.95,the packing was shoddy ,incomplete packing slip.> tried to cancel any further orders but cannot get in touch with any one. I would like my money refundedI am not satisfied with the new terms they are trying to push on me .this is false asvertising.. St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Celebrities: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, FL 33705, Florida

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
LUX Facial Cream Demotologie Age Defying Cream I ordered this on the 9th of April, I did not receive it until the 20th.  Author: south bend, Indiana Skin Care: LUX Facial Cream Internet

May 09 2017
Collect Plus The awful company who don't pay compensation when they lose your parcel! Admit they have lost £280 worth of clothes and won't pay a penny in compensation! Absolutely disgusting!! Nationwide Author: Nationwide Courier Services: Collect Plus Nationwide

May 09 2017
Daily discounts plus The buying network automobile exchange fraud.Dailydiscountsplus refused to refund charges after I cancelled their services that I never used Jackson, Ohio Author: Baltimore, Maryland Consumer Services: Daily discounts plus Jackson, Ohio

19, Report #1372043

May 08 2017
premium 2000 gateway management servicespremium plus Beware!!! Premium 2000 scam artist 2017 winston-salem North Carolina Author: shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: premium 2000 winston-salem, North Carolina

20, Report #1371914

May 08 2017
Nicnacs general I ordered a hoodie back in march 2017 for my son and here it is may and i have yet to receive it although i have been charged for it what can i do to get my monety back Internet Author: ECLECTIC, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nicnacs general Internet

May 07 2017
The League/Tom I receive same letter as other's , 10 pages, same promises as other's, wealth, love , power, a secret morganization, written by certain Tom , can't give last name on the advised of his counsel. I have the Holy Spirit with me that I recognized right away it is a scam. Thanks to Google /internet , a lot easier to report this kind of Secret organization. I hope, pretty soon they are not secret organization anymore. I a m sorry for those who were scammed. West Valley City Utah Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Financial Services: The League/Tom Nationwide

May 05 2017
Color by Pascale Didn't receive my order,was suppose to mail it within 10 business days and I ordered on April 21,2017. I haven't received an email from them or my order. Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Color by Pascale Internet

May 05 2017
Tires Plus Didn't properly repair my vehicle St.marys Georgia
Author: kingsland, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus St.marys , Georgia

May 04 2017
Elitagmid Parision Glow unk I fell for a trial of a face cream and the company continued to charge my account. I send an email to cease doing this and the next month, again a charge against my account. I had to contact my bank to change my charge # and stop them. I have the newest delivery of the product and would like to return it and receive a refund. St. Petersburg Nationwide/Florida Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Skin Care: Elitagmid Parision Glow Nationwide

May 03 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Worthless protection plan Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Protection Plus Wayne, Pennsylvania