Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

1, Report #1196656

Dec 19 2014
Banners Plus Banners by Sonja's Banners Plus Banners & Signs Yuma Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Sign Shops: Banners Plus Yuma, Arizona

2, Report #1196643

Dec 19 2014
cvc option I ask for refund back to me which they I would I am still waiting. This was about 4 days ago. I told them I decide not do it and ask for refund I am still waiting. they call me each day with unknown number and etc. Plus each time I answer all way differe they Havent refund my money saying have to waiting 10 days and etc. which is not truth at all they can refund back to within 24hrs or less. Internet Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: cvc option Internet

3, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

4, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

5, Report #1196298

Dec 18 2014
A-Plus Trading A-Plus Trading Amazon Store www.amazon.com/shops/A-Plus_Trading They take your money and do NOT ship product Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: A-Plus Trading Internet

6, Report #1196108

Dec 17 2014
JNL Apparel and beyond I ordered the custom colts shoes on November 12th and I received a confirmation email explaining j would receive an email when my item had been shipped. I have read through many of these reports and am realizing that this may have been a scam! I'm out ove RIP-OFF APPAREL AND BEYOND COLTS SHOES Internet
Author: Greenfield, Indiana Specialty Stores: JNL Apparel and beyond Internet

7, Report #1196006

Dec 17 2014
Pharmaproexperts.com also known as Medpro Online Pharmacy Online pharmacy. Will take your order and your money and you will not receive your FED EX tracking number or your order. They say anything that you want to hear about ordering process, their company and they will swear on their mother's grave. Middle East DON'T TRY TO USE THIS BOGUS. TAKE YOUR ORDER TAKE YOU MONEY ALL PROMISES OF FED EX tracking numbers and next day delivery is not true. Also they will not answer your calls once they get your money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Stafford, Virginia Drug Dealers: Pharmaproexperts.com also known as Medpro Online Pharmacy Atlanta, Georgia

8, Report #1195944

Dec 17 2014
cmt dip your ride dallas, Charles M turk, Cm trucking , Cm truck Thay are all a big scam DO NOT DO BUSSNIES WITH THEM the poof is on there page thay do no real work and plus thay tried to still this company name from anouther guy Charles m Turk is a lier and got fired from being a cop for that reason!!!! dallas Texas Author: rockwall, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: dallas, Texas

9, Report #1195466

Dec 15 2014
Power Plus USA reported to the state of florida that i worked for them when I didnt get paid. tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Power Plus USA tampa, Florida

10, Report #1195443

Dec 15 2014
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile Federal Government Program There are no additional names of companies that I need to report. Iam filing a complaint against the employees of Assurance Wireless for false information and a bad attitude . When I had called the Assurance wireless company on November 6, 2014 inoder to check the status of when I would receive my cell phone. Parsippany New Jersey Nationwide Author: New Castle, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile Federal Government Program Nationwide

11, Report #1012091

Dec 15 2014
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Brunswick, Ohio Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs Garrettsville, Ohio

12, Report #1195245

Dec 13 2014
Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd I ordered in July was supposedly shipped July 30 did not receive, contacted again no results Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd

13, Report #1195226

Dec 13 2014
hughsnet.com ordered for online gaming. charged $106 plus $90 router won't work now being to for $129. it will work na Internet Author: Madison, Indiana Internet Fraud: hughsnet.com Internet

14, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

15, Report #1195184

Dec 13 2014
Magic Jack Magic Jack Plus The company told me my 5 years renewal was on the old device. The rep unable to show me the actual serial number of registered contract Internet. Author: Irvine, California Internet Service Providers: Magic Jack Internet

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

17, Report #1195038

Dec 12 2014
Cashinstitutelogin.com I paid $59 to receive a kit in order to get trained how to post links, This was Monday, today is Friday I called and my name doesn't appear anywhere on their system. Texas Internet Author: Key Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cashinstitutelogin.com Internet

18, Report #1194465

Dec 10 2014
it works marketing stole money from me for products I did not receive and refused to refund it after admitting I did not receive it online based Internet Author: port jefferson, New York Weightloss Programs: it works marketing Internet

19, Report #1194335

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel and Beyond Thank you for placing your order with JNL Apparel! This email is to confirm your recent order. You will receive a tracking number to your email address and/or phone when your order ships from our facility. Date 12/03/2014 Shipping address **** Tulsa, Oklahoma **** United States Billing address **** Tulsa, Oklahoma **** United States 1x Custom Dallas Cowboys Nike Turbo Shox Team Shoes - 11 / Men's for $229.00 each Subtotal : $229.00 USD Shipping : $9.00 USD Total : $238.00 USD Think texas Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: JNL Apparel and Beyond Internet

20, Report #1194313

Dec 09 2014
Apple Verizon Wireless Apple Iphone Plus Does not work, Bluetooth Nationwide Author: Beatrice, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Verizon Wireless Nationwide

21, Report #1194225

Dec 09 2014
Stylishplus.com I placed an order with them on Dec.03,2014 I have yet to receive my order. I filed a dispute and received an email saying they would contact me within 48 hours. It has not happened yet. Hong Cong Internet , China Author: Hartford, Alabama Internet Fraud: Stylishplus.com Internet

22, Report #1194113

Dec 09 2014
Smart Decision Smart Decision made me believe that they can reduce my credit card payment. I payed them $600 plus a $25 fee to consult with them. They told me to stop paying my credit cards because I told them I could not afford to pay them and my credit is completely ruin because of them. They are thieves and liars. Please don't fall for them like I did. I wish I could repair the damage they did to my credit. Hialeah Florida Author: Flushing, New York Credit & Debt Services: Smart Decision Hialeah, Florida

23, Report #1194107

Dec 09 2014
nature fi tcleanse they offer a free trial of pills for loosing weight, you pay shipping but they didnt tell that the bottle will cost 129.93 if you keep the free trial bottle, they gimmicks and then you can cancel the service, and dont want to return money or receive the returned product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: marietta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: nature fi tcleanse Las Vegas, Nevada

24, Report #1193991

Dec 09 2014
www.beatstore.us derekjsquireCHAVEZfrankjism@techie.com The ebay ad was from as username derekjsquire, and when you click inside his ad, it takes you to a different web page(www.beatstore.us). There is where I completed the transaction. I have gone back several times to the site and logged in to check order status(still processing). However, I did receive 2 separate emails from paypal, notifying me of the tracking number for my order and to notify me that the order has shipped. I have emails if needed. Also, there is not just one tracking number for the piece I ordered, but 2 tracking numbers, which I thought was a little odd. Since, I have checked both of these tracking numbers each day for about a week now, with the same results each time.(Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again. I have emailed the webpage each day and the ebay account once with no response. I googled the webpage beatstore.us and came up with blogs about this company is a fraud. At this point, I'm willing to just cancel the transaction and get reimbursed and we'll call it even. What a headache. Internet
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: www.beatstore.us Internet

25, Report #1194049

Dec 08 2014
HAB*HABAND VIP PLUS HAB*HABAND VIP PLUSLocation: 855-2267051, NJPurchase Date: 12/4/14Category: Retail StoresPurchase -$14.97 DO NOT KNOW THIS COMPAMY Springboro Pennsylvania Author: Springboro, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: HAB*HABAND VIP PLUS Springboro, Pennsylvania