Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Jul 30 2014
value point distribution ordered hot tub over 3 months ago still did not receive it! mill valley California Author: Greenville, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: value point distribution mill valley, California

Jul 30 2014
docpret services ROBERT CARELLA He said he could help lower are mortgage payment so we sent him all of are information paid the company he said he works for 595.00 and didn't receive anything we have called numerous times and are number is set so when we call it now goes to an answering machine. Lake forest California Author: HOMER, Nebraska Loan Modification: docpret services Lake forest, California

Jul 30 2014
Well Credit Corp, Eco Plus Recycling, Hanhe Cable Wire Bogus Operation, Labor Work Code Violations covina California
Author: los angeles, California Questionable Activities: Well Credit Corp covina, California

Jul 29 2014
RSM Wrought Iron & Steel This guy is a complete fraud. He took the gates at our office, plus $400.00 to repaint and repair them. Now he has disappeared. Took our $400 and left with gates worth over $15,000. Anaheim California Author: Tustin , California Building Services: RSM Wrought Iron & Steel Anaheim , California

Jul 29 2014
Juice Plus Misleading sales representative, misleading pricing, overpricing Ontario, Canada Nationwide Author: coldwater, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Juice Plus Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
computers plus 760-218-9804 computers plus took over a week to fix my computer. very slow service palm desert California Author: Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: computers plus palm desert, California

Jul 25 2014
Tires Plus Auto and Tire Shop WALDORF Maryland Author: WALDORF, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus WALDORF, Maryland

Jul 24 2014
National Notary Network Florida Notary Network/123 Plus Notary LLC More hot air and empty promises of repayment Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Seminar Programs: National Notary Network Internet

Jul 23 2014
Mason Grace Enterprises Sent a letter form for signup to work from home and get paid, but when you receive the package they tell you that you are only based based on sells response their advertisement. Manhattan New York Author: Fortson, Georgia Work at Home: Mason Grace Enterprises Manhattan, New York

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 17 2014
Basement Shaman I placed an order 2 weeks ago online for a product that was quite pricey. I left a voice mail and sent an email and still haven't heard anything from them although I did receive an email saying it was being shipped a few days after I placed the order. Very disappointed Author: Windsor , Colorado Alternative Health: Basement Shaman Woodstock , Illinois

Jul 17 2014
Tracfone Tracfone Wireless, Inc. which is a subsidiary of America Movil Product paid for not given. cust serv doesnt save purchase info, rude and refuses to help. I have confirmation of what I ordered, which shows the product that i did not receive. They refuse to honor it Miami Florida
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Tank the Tank Heaters Tankless water Heaters Ordered tank received too costly to use sent back with ra number spoke to someone 3 times was told I would receive a credit back to my account . I did not. I have been calling for three weeks and only get voice mail. no response. I have emailed 3 times no response. Voice mail was full and then called back next day and was able to leave another voice mail. still no response. Hialeah Florida Author: Arlington, Tennessee Building Products: Tank the Tank Heaters Hialeah, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
My Florida specialty plate Michael Towner they charged for a specialty plate and registration of my car I didnt receive it miami Florida Author: hialeah, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida specialty plate miami, Florida

18, Report #1162091

Jul 15 2014
FULK Inc PUrchased 2 Magazine subscriptions totaling $112 back in Jan . I have yet to receive 1 issue and the company doesnt answer their phone bt were quick to cash the check! Uncertain if there really is a homebase Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Book & Magazine Publishers: FULK Inc Nationwide

19, Report #1162049

Jul 15 2014
Loans of America 7-minute loans Mr. Shane/Shawn Williams also took $100.00 from a Green Dot money pak for a loan for $8000.00, but could not receive loan until I give them another Green Dot Money pak for $480.00, and will never, never return my $100.00 from the first money pak. Florida Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: Loans of America Internet

20, Report #1162046

Jul 14 2014
ACS Incorp This is what they sent me in an email..,,Amount Due: $986.45. Case File # NT-3098154. Case File Transferred: July 2014 Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS INCORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due to them. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees which is approximately $2645.43 AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU. Internet Author: Anchorage , Alaska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

21, Report #1161979

Jul 14 2014
Garcinia Canbogia Ultra Max Total Scam. Did not receive product tried to call several times line always busy. West Jordan Utah Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Garcinia Canbogia Ultra Max West Jordan, Utah

22, Report #1161929

Jul 14 2014
IYOGI = Alex Smith, salesman and Surender Gupta in India to receive the $500.00. SCAM of $500.00 for computer services forever, no yearly fee's. CALIFORNIA, AND INDIA California Author: DANBURY, North Carolina Consumer Services: IYOGI NEW YORK, New York

23, Report #1161914

Jul 14 2014
UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX The UPS Store The Arboretum Area Ripped off on Bad Packing By Balcones Woods UPS Store Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX Austin, Texas

Jul 14 2014
Credit plus trades Jerry Mathews Alicia MathewsJerry MathewsJeromy Donald Jerry Mathews is now Jeromy Donald. This person is not who he says he is he involved his wife or relative using a paypal account which I now have a claim with her name is alicia mathews.and dennison Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Services: Credit plus trades Jerry Mathews Internet

Jul 14 2014
metro pcs i have bough a phone and the sales representative said if i pay $120.00 i will receive a rebate of $50.00 back, i also have extra money to upgrade my plan.  brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs brooklyn, New York