Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
References-etc I paid for a driving record that I did not receive. Gorham Maine Author: Sanford, North Carolina Legal Services: References-etc Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Dec 01 2016
Deal Empire The items received were not as shown on Facebook video. Total ripoff. Could not get tracking information, and now I know why. It came from China. Took more than a month to receive. China Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Questionable Activities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 29 2016
ModLily.com Modlily.com, Seller infoModlily.com modlily.com, martofchina@live.com martofchina.com RIP OFF DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, Poor quality, what it pictured is not what is sent, the size is very small and nothing true to size, doesn't come with a packing slip so returning it a problem China, Internet Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Consumer Services: ModLily.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
The Deal Empire Order two orders (Order #DE127193) body shapers and never receive on November 5th, 2016. The order has a discount code YAY10. I continue to receive email with discount but no order has come as of yet. No tracking number to track, phone number to call about order and no contact from them. I took $40.00 and no order! Internet Author: W. Babylon, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Second Spin Claimed they didn't receive my shipment. they do this to a lot of people Shepherdsville Kentucky Author: Omaha, Nebraska Liars: Second Spin Shepherdsville, Kentucky

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
diagnose-me.com Seriously???? Answer questions pay money I will diagnose you! Internet
Kindly read before complaining Author: Sandy Springs , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: diagnose-me.com Internet

Nov 23 2016
FramingEngien.com Could not finish our website without charging addiontal. Plus made threats in email. Do not do business wiith these people. They told me I would be sorry if I tried to get my money back. Lake Elsinore, CA Author: Louisiana Computer Software: FramingEngien.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Juvalux advised they sent the product to me. I never received anything and they charged me in October and November for product I didn't order and did not receive. Refused to give me a refund because they said they had a tracking number for the product. Internet Author: Jackson, Tennessee Beauty Products: Juvalux Internet

Nov 22 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeb lash SCAM! ALERT! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 22 2016
Monogramhub Groupon I ordered 2 items adjustable bracelet and a cuff bangle bracelet. You had to go to groupon to get the voucher number than go back to monogram hub to put the names on them than go back to groupon for the voucher number than go back to monormal to pay and use all the codes and voucher number. That was in at the end of September nothing went I keep emailing them .there isn't a person you can speak to they say you are on a live chat but it takes 10 - 15 minutes to respond to you .I still haven't receive my items Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Monogramhub Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide