Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 2014
True Religion Jeans Outlet Took my money but did not receive my order at all Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Clothing Stores: True Religion Jeans Outlet Internet

Sep 19 2014
Rd parcial on the other car loan, i talked to the lady in the branch that i was going to come back in about 2 weeks to pay the rest of the loan on my car, i did owe $148 to complete the 2 cars payments. since i paid $432 plus $240. so the rest was $148.  san antonio tx texas Author: fort hood, Texas Banks: RBFCU Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Triple T Triple TTriple T Plus +tttrp.comhsemitruckstires.com/services.html mobilesemitruckrepair.com/http://findtrucksservice.comhttp://mobiledeiseltruckrepair.comoklahomacitymissouri.semitrucktires.com Illusive SCAM company that targets truck drivers, trucking companies, tire repair and roadside assitance UNKNOWN Shows Multiple Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Triple T Internet

Sep 18 2014
Sheridan Labs Inc continuing to charge me for products that I do not receive given cancellation # but charges continue without any product received Palmdale California Author: Los Angeles, California Sales People: Equinox Internet

Sep 17 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus they did not post the terms and conditions on my agreement and i got charge 89.95 on my credit card 15 days after the order of the free trial bottle Internet
Author: long beach, California Healthcare Centers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Sep 17 2014
Ticket Galaxy Ticket Galaxy selling tickets they don't have, redirect from other website, 3 month wait to receive tickets nearly on day of performance South Windsor Connecticut Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Sep 16 2014
Freedompop I was sent a defective phone& return it & never receive money back on phone and a year paid on cellphone service that nerver was used since phone nerver workThis company will put you on hold & nerver get answered same with email them they nerver do anything this is poor service Los Angeles,Ca 90064 Nationwide Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS FRAUD: unauthorized debit monthly from business debit account Omaha Nebraska Author: Bellingham, Washington Questionable Activities: MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 16 2014
Scholastic School Supply Charging for 50 English books did not order or receive Las Vegas Nevada Author: Somerville, Tennessee K-12 Language: Scholastic School Supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 15 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Partnership Mayflower PartnershipJames T. Chilton My check for $35.00 was CASHED and I didn't receive any product! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Business Consulting: Trilateral Entitlement Partnership California

Sep 15 2014
Budget Truck Rental Budget Truck Rental - Charlotte, North Carolina If you rent from this location you will receive a broken vehicle! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 14 2014
Omni Models Describes item to deceive the buyer, shows pictures that are different than what you receive Internet
Author: denver, Colorado Hobby Shops: Omni Modela Internet

Sep 14 2014
Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Worst quality and most dishonest Auto Body shop in the Bitterroot Valley Hamilton Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Body Work & Repair: Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Hamilton, Montana

La Cars Repo A PLUS AUTO shady crooks Winnetka California
Author: Llano, California Auto Dealers: La Cars Repo Winnetka, California

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
TOHFA-Online Recharge, AKA TOHFA Afghan Wireless Online Recharge Did not receive wireless minutes I paid for. Kabul, Afghanistan Internet Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: TOHFA-Online Recharge Internet

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Superior Distribution/AZC Rude Obnoxious Customer Service, Dishonest Ripoff Company Mesa Arizona
Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
Arepas Magnet Plus They hire people and 5 days later the owner said dont come back and she didnt pay the days worked. Weston Florida
Author: Weston, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Arepas Magnet Plus Weston, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Smartphone Sent me all the info and packing to send them my iphone, and still have not heard anything since I mailed it out in July. Have tried contacting them by email and phone and everything is false. They are a very big ripoff. Please let no one use them.... Chicago Illinois Author: Elyria, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphone Chicago, Illinois

Sep 10 2014
Lifecell skincare Southbeach Skin care free trial is not what they say. put hold on credit card immediatly for $189.00 plus shipping/hndlg Hollywood. Internet Author: Port Angeles , Washington Beauty Products: Lifecell skincare Internet