Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
(OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA.COM dba DIETPLUS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH Internet (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA DBA DIET PLUS UPDATE Author: Logansport, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Champs apparel Ordered a jersey and didn't receive it, when you try to use links they don't work. Internet Author: Silver lake, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: Champs apparel Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Bethea/MyHWH Bethea 100% Satisfaction Guarantee return and receive refund immediate Milford Nationwide CT Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Bethea/MyHWH Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Lend Plus Tri Emerald, Jacques Poujade, managing partner NSF? Aliso Viejo California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Lend Plus Aliso Viejo, California

Jan 11 2017
Comcia Bank I receive ssi.from theUnited States government through their bank resource set up for social security dependants.I have had hundreds of my disabled monies stolen from my account without my permission.  Nationwide Author: Sanpete, Utah Weightloss Programs: Comcia Bank Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Linkshe Shanghai Fraudulent company. Advertises an item but once you finally receive it is not even close to what was ordered. Internet Author: Mount olive, Mississippi Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Jan 09 2017
Hobbies Discount Team I ordered 2 reversible umbrellas for about $60.00 as Christmas presents in November of 2016 and have yet to receive them. Internet Author: Lynn Haven, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Jan 09 2017
tee4coolgrandma.com Did not receive product Internet Author: rockledge, Florida Internet: tee4coolgrandma.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Did not receive dog bank after they took payment from me for $21.99 on November 29th, 2016 Alexandria Louisiana Internet Author: Jemez Springs, New Mexico Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision, LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
Legomug Ordered 3 LegoMugs, red, grey, black for Christmas for grand kids. Communication from company via Facebook messenger, they gave tracking #, shipping from Buffalo NY. Shipment was supposed to be here before Christmas. All of the sudden, no contact from company nor did I ever receive presents! VERY disturbing and disappointing!! West Seneca, New York Internet Author: Byron Center, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legomug Internet

Jan 07 2017
Juice Plus NSA Juice Plus Juice Plus, ruthless and company without a heart. Not an at home opportunity but a corporation. Colliersville Tennessee Author: las vegas, Nevada Home Based Business: Juice Plus Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear I fell for the free sample for $4.95 and $5.95 plus $.99 shipping. It's a scam. Internet Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Skinendear Internet

Jan 05 2017
High Class Universe I ordered two doggy banks, I paid $43.98, and did not receive them. Inquiries ignored. Internet Make sure to cancel the charge on your credit card Author: Rochester Hills, Michigan Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 05 2017
NuAge Skin Like the report I just read, I too was duped by NuAge Skin....I had ordered a free sample by paying for shipping on two products. The catch 22 was buried somewhere on their website that by ordering the samples, you were signing up to receive the product NuAge Skin is a total scam and should be shut down in the United States! SAN Diego CA Author: Wildwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: NuAge Skin internet

Jan 04 2017
High Class Universe Purchased. hungry Dog Coin Bank this past Dec. 2016. Never received it. My sister-in-law ordered same thing and didn't receive hers, and filed a report. Low class company! Internet Author: East Windsor, New Jersey Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 04 2017
A plus fulliment Internet Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: A plus fulliment Internet

Jan 04 2017
High class Universe Order the dog bank, didn't receive the product and the company now has vanished. Definitely a skam. I hope with this many reports they'll get caught. Internet Author: Derry , New Hampshire Internet Fraud: High class Universe Internet