Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups Ripped me off . Took my money and I didn't receive my yeti cups. Facebook Internet
Author: Athens , Alabama Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
christopher johnson He was selling a flatscreen tv for 40.00 and I talked him down to 35.00 so I sent 35.00 and he said he shipped the item. he said he didn't receive the money but I have proof that he did what can I do detroit Internet Author: Cadillac, Michigan TVs & VCRs: christopher johnson Internet

Apr 28 2016
Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Prince Alexander Morias Natt Completed work for this company but did not receive our $15,000 remuneration Rolling Hills Estates California Author: south richmond hill, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet

Apr 27 2016
Garcinia Plus 100 BAIT & SWITCH Washington DC Washington Author: Kingwood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Plus 100 Washington DC, Washington

7, Report #1301911

Apr 26 2016
import plus auto center Scammers Do Not Buy From Them Syracuse New York Author: winchester, Virginia Auto Dealers: import plus auto center Syracuse, New York

Apr 25 2016
Careerbuilder Sign up for Careerbuilder - you will receive massive amounts of spam Internet Author: North Canton, Ohio Employment Services: Careerbuilder Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
HVH Transpotation HVH Bad owner ops, please do not apply for any driving job for HVH, I was working there, they haven you work so hard cheating your logs and everything, and then when time to pay you, you'll suffer to get pay, payroll name's Sandy and Stacey, plus the VP Collin, and they Dispatch Conner, bad bad company to put you truck to work, please go some where you not going to be suffer. I have to hire a lawyer to get my money before they released it. sorry company, you never make money on $.91 cent miles really, champ change J J T Henderson Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Trucking Companies: HVH Transpotation Henderson, Colorado

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
EBAY inc, (((REDACTED))), ebay charges 10% final valueSHIPPING FEES plus they deleted my 275 unsold ebay items from my list permanantly! california Nationwide Author: Yucaipa, California Advertising / Deceptive: EBAY inc, Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet

Apr 22 2016
Springfield Acura Sucks! Springfield New Jersey Wrong Rebuttal? Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Springfield Acura

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 22 2016
BLTong Technology Limited, Mr. Peter I ordered a balance scooter for my son for Christmas, paid through Western Union, and never received it. I did receive a small package after 3 weeks that looked to be a piece of an iphone screen! Shenzhen China Author: Bend, Oregon Sporting Goods: BLTong Technology Limited

Apr 21 2016
1040TAXBIZ REVIEW: 1040TaxBiz works very hard to quickly resolve any customer issues as they occur. 1040TaxBiz committed to client & consumer service. 1040TaxBiz fully understand success is based on quality of service & product value. Each client has unique requirements, expectations. 1040TaxBiz works to meet specific needs & to set realistic goals for startup & growth. *UPDATE: 1040 TAX BIZ recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Owner's Respond Author: , Nationwide Franchises: 1040 Tax Biz TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 1040taxbiz comprised of Solution Finders, tax experts, & leaders in respective fields. 1040taxbiz takes great pride in commitment to personal, professional growth of clients. 1040 Tax Biz' Partner first mentality is echoed in core values, & foundation of culture. 1040taxbiz' goal for each client/partner to receive value in relationship with 1040 Tax Biz. 1040taxbiz vigorously protects standard of excellence Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 21 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Apr 21 2016
Brandefined REVIEW: Brandefined’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Brandefined’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: Brandefined pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Brandefined recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Southold, New York Advertising Agencies: Brandefined | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Brandefined clients receive complex, customized approach to branding from team who consistently borrows strategies from large brands, adapts strategies to fit financial needs of small businesses all over the world. Brandefined one of top ad agencies assisting small businesses to create and understand branding. Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 21 2016
Wyoming Corporate Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 100% money back guarantee. Wyoming Corporate Services dedicated to customer satisfaction. Wyoming Corporate Services' support center provides highest quality products & services. Wyoming Corporate Services prides itself in providing best service possible. Wyoming Corporate Services feels that if customers want to use Wyoming for incorporation, customers deserve to receive best services & products available. *UPDATE: Wyoming Corporate Services Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Wyoming Corporate Services Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Business Consultants: Wyoming Corporate Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Wyoming Corporate Services hand delivers all incorporation papers twice a day. Offering fastest, most private incorporation service for establishing Wyoming companies. Wyoming Corporate Services offering fast, friendly, dependable service. Located a few blocks from Secretary of State’s office. Cheyenne , Wyoming

Apr 20 2016
Kitchen & Bath Plus, Inc KB PLUS, INCTim WehnerClark Canada Hired to remodel a master bath and kitchen in addition paint interior Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: Winter Springs, Florida Home Improvements: Kitchen & Bath Plus, Inc Altamonte Springs, Florida

Apr 20 2016
NCE GapAfford PLUS AccessOne Consumer Health, Inc. Ripoff of unemployed disabled Author: Canton, Michigan Telemarketing Companies: NCE GapAfford PLUS

Apr 20 2016
Comenity bank One stop plus Account sent to collections agency when payment plan was set up Your Point Is? Author: Milltown, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Comenity bank

Apr 20 2016
Assurant Solutions Service Protection Plus Make their own rules, Talk to different people, get different answer to the same question Atlanta GA Author: Louisville, Kentucky Home Warranty Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
RainSoft Great Lakes Water Treatment, Inc. Sale's man over stay 3 hours, made promises that later found out was misleading. I was informed of maintances free system and tech said that was untrue, plus there is a fee for any repairs. My husband and I were mislead. Finall, I sent tech away and cancel the order. Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Consumer Services: RainSoft Cleveland, Ohio