Your Search | packing plus, receive

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
airbnb I didn’t receive the payouts from the upcoming reservations. It’s ILLEGAL!!! Windermere FL Call the IRS Author: Windermere, Florida Lodging: airbnb Internet

Oct 20 2016
Packaging Plus LLC Scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Springfield, Illinois Work at Home Business: Packaging Plus LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 20 2016
Lash Serum Plus BEYOND DECEPTION, LASH SERUM+ HAS MULTIPLE WEBSITES! scottsdale arizona Author: new york, New York Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
George (Georgios) Doganis A plus Construction Company Nobody ever cheated me so skillfully as George Doganis East Elmhurst New York Author: Douglaston, New York Builders & Contractors: George (Georgios) Doganis East Elmhurst, New York

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 17 2016
Cabinet warehouse plus Stay away from this company.  He is a bully and thinks threats will scare people into paying! Hudson Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Cabinet warehouse plus

Oct 16 2016
Evine TV shopping network This program endorses a product that potentially causes cancer! The name of it is BECKMAN 1802 which sells a line of skin care ! When you receive this product in the mail it comes with a WARNING that if you use it you can get skin CANCER! Why are they a Sold a CANCER CAUSING product to me! EVINE.COM Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Environmental Violators: Evine TV shopping network Internet

Oct 16 2016
Pricefalls Sent someone else's product, did not receive refund! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Specialty Stores: Pricefalls Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016
Clear TV Key Free TV Key Antenna hardware that can be attached to the back of your television to receive additional channels without cables. Wallingford Connecticut Author: Niles, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Clear TV Key Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Tress obsession Scam alert!! TRESS OBSESSION will take your money and you won't receive product Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia On-Line Business: Websites: Tress obsession Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
A Plus Carports No help if problems with installation Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Wytheville, Virginia Building Products: A Plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 13 2016
The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life HUGE SCAM/FRAUD/BE AWARE Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: The Bells Plus One/The Daily Davidsons/The Lavigne Life

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 13 2016
Rex Halbeisen as Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Bait and switch offers base plus commission. Leads you on for week then switches to straight commission. The have recently changed their company to the Mobile App Shop. Boulder, colorado Internet Craigslist Ad Author: Lakewood, Colorado Consumer Services: Rex Halbeisen as Andrew Nollett The Mobile App Shop Internet

Oct 13 2016
Wang Gang , Ordered Michael Kors top receive something totally different Shanghai Internet Author: Southwick Brighton, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 12 2016
ReVItalize Age Defying Skin Serum As written in the last report, the trial period is 14 days, they send thr product with no packing slip or paperwork to be able to cancel then charged 4.95 + 1.00 then a month later charged me 89.95 and took me a while to contact them Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: ny, New York Drug Manufacturers: ReVItalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 12 2016
Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Xtreme Backyards customers feel confident and secure with their purchase. Customers receive great follow up after delivery and have all questions answered. Xtreme Backyards strives to provide the highest customer satisfaction from sale to after delivery. Xtreme Backyards customers are guarenteed happiness from start to finish. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Xtreme Backyards recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: , California Pools & Saunas: Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Xtreme Backyards, family owned and operated Nipomo, California. Xtreme Backyards, a personal approach when finding the right spa. Xtreme Backyards over 35 years’ experience in the hot tub industry. Xtreme Backyards provides the highest quality refurbished and new hot tubs on the Central Coast arroyo grande, California