PACKING PLUS, RECEIVE ME.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Packing Plus, Receive me.com
There may be more reports for "Packing Plus, Receive me.com"
For more results perform a general search for "Packing Plus, Receive me.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
glamzelle.com online boutique.order never arrives.take money from credit card plus shipping which is supposed to be free says canada i think china Internet Author: thiva, Alabama Clothing Stores: glamzelle.com Internet

Mar 25 2017
Dr. Randall Haworth TRUSTED BUSINESS Review: Patients of top artistic plastic surgeon, Dr. Haworth, can feel safe convenient and secure with the care and results they receive at the Haworth Institute Beverly Hills, CA. Randal Haworth MD committed exceptional patient experience, driven by not only surgical results but also empathic care in a secure and safe environment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Beverly Hills California*UPDATE: Dr Randal Haworth Rip-off Report Verified on location
Dr. Haworth is a good man. Author: Sacramento, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Randall Haworth TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. Randal Haworth MD committed exceptional patient experience, driven by not only surgical results but also empathic care in a secure and safe environment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Beverly Hills, California

Mar 25 2017
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Mar 24 2017
Vancouver Detailing Plus Russel Mac Karling , Russ Karling , Russel Karling Beware of this SCAMMER Dirtbag! This old guy is a Thief and a Convicted FELON! Vancouver Washington
Author: Alabama Car Washes: Vancouver Detailing Plus Vancouver, Washington

Mar 23 2017
Parisian Glow Frenzy workout and Cyclone Fit pro being charged for product I did not order or receive internet Internet Author: richmondville, New York Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Mar 21 2017
Miami Herald Didn't receive newspaper delivery during more than 6 months and still receiving a bills Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Miami Herald Miami, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Luminis, Youth Frenzo Paid for free sample, continues to be charged and to receive product which was refused and returned Garden Grove California Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Skin Care: Luminis Garden Grove, California

Mar 20 2017
Cable box and modem, hddvrs.com, hddvrtv.com, Thornton Cable, DVR cable boxes Cable TV DVR company. I bought a DVR from them. It did not work. They refused to return phone calls or emails after purchase. Sent DVR back and did not receive a refund. Thornton Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon TVs & VCRs: Cable box and modem Thornton, Colorado

Mar 20 2017
Color By Pascale I placed an order for lipstick in January 2017 and have not received any products. My card was charged. I was told I woul receive my order 10 to 20 business days and it's March.  Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
BuyLotz Liquidations RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BuyLotz Liquidations | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Buylotz Liquidations prides themselves in being as transparent as possible in the liquidation business. Buylotz Liquidations focuses our liquidation business in clean and reliable merchandise even though this business can be much like gambling. Buylotz Liquidations have developed extent relationships with the sources of liquidation merchandise to receive the best quality products available. Buylotz Liquidations receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to let customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Buylotz Liquidations
Author: Tempe, Arizona Surplus Buyers & Sellers: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City , North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
PWM MICHAEL BEESON GIMSYSTEM.COM Impossible to make contact, Phone # directly goes to Voicemail, Never receive response to multiple emails (SCAM) 777 Hornby, Vancouver, Canada Internet, Vancouver Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Work at Home Business: PWM MICHAEL BEESON Internet

Mar 16 2017
donald/coins I WAS CHARGED FOR COINS THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE ,STILL WAITING. orlando Florida Author: Grand Island, Florida Credit Card Fraud: donald/coins orlando, Florida

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 14 2017
yuguang liu Bonjour,j'ai passé une commande sur un site via facebook,et je n'ai pas reçu la commande escompté,cela fait déja quelques temps que je me débat avec la société qui à débité mon compte mais sans résultats.Cordialement. Shangai Choisir un État / ProvinceYuguang liu Hello, I placed an order on a site via facebook, and I did not receive the order expected, it is already some time that I struggled with the company that debited my account but without results.Cordialement.
Author: DRANCY, Alabama Drug Stores: yuguang liu Shangai, Choisir un État / Province

Mar 14 2017
Aspen Dental Fraudulent, unethical, unnecessary procedure, did not receive product I paid for. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Dental Services: Aspen Dental Warwick, Rhode Island

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 13 2017
EBAY USER - bosscamaro, BUSINESS NAME - FIREBIRD CAMARO SPEALTIES, WEBSITE- transamnewyork.autoremarketers.com LIED, TOOK MY MONEY AND DID NOT RECEIVE WHAT I PAID FOR, CHESTER New York Author: Cranberry, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: EBAY USER - bosscamaro CHESTER, New York

Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Lux style Lux style international Ordering me to pay for a product I did not order or receive DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Preston , Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style Internet

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide