Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Feb 11 2016
Plan Plus Online Beware of Annual Auto Renewals that Cannot Be Easily Cancelled Salt Lake City Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Plan Plus Online Internet

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Feb 09 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS 701 N MAIN ST P.O BOX, ALGER Ohio Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS ALGER, Ohio

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
USDirectExpresscard They have taken advantage of part of my disabilty, they have held up payning me$ 2500.00 that was taken by other people and have held up my paperwork once because they said they said they did not receive my fax. Corpas Cristi Texas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Questionable Activities: USDirectExpresscard Internet

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Aloe cleanse Didn't order this product and neither did I receive the product Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Jennings, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Feb 01 2016
MP Mileage Plus did not do repairs to my truck as they should have deerfield Illinois Author: Beggs, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: NP Mileage Plus deerfield, Illinois

Jan 31 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists Said I won cash prize of $1,978,779.77 .send $30. To receive payment within 14 days. Which I did. North Babylon New York Are you kidding me? Author: Newhall , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialists North Babylon, New York

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Rich mod clothing I order from this company September 2015 and I have yet to receive my product that I order from this company I am highly disappointed they never sent me my product I order for which mob closing in September it's now January 30th los angeles, ca Nationwide Author: California, California Computer Mail Order: Rich mod clothing Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving And Storage Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Jan 29 2016
Dave Roberts Your cannabis orders Yourcannabisoregon.comYourcannabisbiz.comYourcannabisorders.con Charged me for product I did not receive. Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Your cannabis orders Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Merchant tec hsolut somehow they accessed my bank account and took out money every month for tech service that I didnt request or receive Nationwide Author: Paducah, Kentucky Beauty Products: Merchant tec hsolut Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet