PACKING PLUS, RECEIVE ME.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Packing Plus, Receive me.com
There may be more specific results for "Packing Plus, Receive me.com"
For more specific results for "Packing Plus, Receive me.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Blue housing group BHG They told me I would receive a 77k job position in their Atlanta office.Atlanta Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Blue housing group Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix EYE SuntreePAD Riserefresheye Charged me for Products beyond the free trial that I did not receive. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Mehoopany, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
ESN DIRECT COINS ESN, COLLECTABLES, COINS ESN COIN.... TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!THEY ARE FAKE!!!!FRAUDULENT!!! AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY REFUND!!!!! Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Tukwika, Washington TV Advertisements: ESN DIRECT COINS Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Savings Store Online Charged me monthly 16.95 since Oct. I sent in receipts to receive rebate. It's now June, never got rebate. Asked to be refunded. They hung up on me. Enrolled in their rebate program in which they charge a monthly fee of 16.95.  Reno Nevada Author: Carlsbad, California Bait-and-Switch: Savings Store Online Reno, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
Safe Shepherd safe shepherd internet privacy deducted fee, never provided service, impossible to contact or receive response from Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Services: Safe Shepherd Internet

Jun 19 2017
I Did Dat Music Publishing Company PHAROAH SHAKA DAMUAntoine NesbyPharoah YT Released, Published, and registered my music without permission so they could claim and receive 50% royalties from streaming and views. ventura California
Author: mission, Texas Producers: I Did Dat Music Publishing Company ventura, California

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services Credit collector stated they were collecting for weight losing supplement ,garcinia. i did not order nor did I receive this item. Never received bill and will not pay. Unknown Internet same story here and will not pay !! Author: Maryville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: TRS Limited LLC Internet

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Straigh Talk ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM florida Nationwide Author: Miller PLace, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Straigh Talk Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Scribble Pen you'll never receive the product San Francisco California Author: Orting, Washington On-Line Stores: Scribble Pen San Francisco, California

Jun 15 2017
campingandfishingoutlet.com I ordered to Yeti Tumblers along with 2 lids, I received my lids in January 2017, but have yet to receive my tumblers and it has been 7 months now it was an online service Internet Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: campingandfishingoutlet.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
Aspire Sales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Aspire Sales | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With a great policy in place for its clients to return merchandise and receive refunds. With a dedicated staff that is willing to go out of their way for customers is only the beginning.  Aspire Sales LLC caters to the First responder community. Aspire Sales LLC receives a positive 5-star positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Aspire Sales LLC made a serious commitment to their warranties and current policies. This lets customers feel safe and confident and secure when they choose Aspire Sales LLC
Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: Aspire Sales TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales is a manufacturer and distributor of emergency vehicle lights and equipment. Aspire Sales strives to provide first responders, emergency responders, and warning vehicle community with the very best police lights, fire lights, ambulance lights and warning lights. Aspire Sales operates their business with the same pride that their customer do in their profession. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Refusal to Provide Warranty Services Rapid City South Dakota Expired Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 13 2017
glassesUSA Impossible to receive accurate refund. Multiple calls and emails. Advertised Hassle Free Returns Internet Author: Aspen, Colorado Liars: glassesUSA Internet

Jun 13 2017
Alipartnership Alidropship,Aliplugin Customer Service Was Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refused. Keep Having to Email Them, Plus Issue after issue with Aliplugin. dubia Nationwide Author: auburn, Massachusetts Software: Alipartnership Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Youth RENU AGELESSSKINAID andEnhanceEye Upon signing up for your trial offer, your credit card provided will be charged a One-time processing for shipping of $4.95. If you contact customer service to terminate your trial enrollment within 14 Days of the date that you enroll in the Program, they claim you will not receive any additional product and you will not be charged anything else; however, they have super rude and shaddy customer service and supervisors that not only hang up on you but also threaten to keep the account open and continue charges. Your enrollment date is the date that you submit your order for the trial product. Any additional items will incurr a separate shipping fee; however, they are shipped in one box. On day 14 of the trial perdiod, the full product cost of $89.97 is charged to your card and you are automatically enrolled in auto ship program, which will ship you monthly the product, and charge your card $89.97 every 30 days thereafter. Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Eye Care: Youth RENU Internet