Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 27 2014
Premium Garcinia Extract Get Garcinia Plus Never received refund from this company and they owe me $77.72 Springville Utah Author: Orangevale, California Weightloss Programs: Premium Garcinia Extract Springville, Utah

Sep 26 2014
http://www.everbuying.com/ did not receive an item, been lied to, company agreed to refund but they never did Internet
Author: Skofja vas, Other Cellular Phone Companies: everbuying.com Internet

Sep 26 2014
usell N/a I sent them my damaged nexus 5 for 64 bucks they emailed me saying the payment was posted on my PayPal account but I didn't receive anything memphis tn Author: memphis, Tennessee Communications & Networking: usell Internet

Sep 25 2014
Public Storage $1 first month, then a 20% plus increase a few months later total bait and switch Glendale California headquarter Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
A plus auto Aplus, your mother! Mount juliet Tennessee Author: Joelton, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: johnathan Mount juliet, Tennessee

Sep 24 2014
Mr. Kahni Melephant, owner of A&A, Painting Plus, Inc. Total Refurbishing Inside & Out, Cell: 954- 560-4048, email; aapaintingplus.inc@gmail.com, and Lic. No. 09BS00704 A bad house painter don't come any worse then this guy! Lauderhill Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: Mr. Kahni Melephant, owner of A&A, Painting Plus, Inc. Lauderhill, Florida

Sep 23 2014
Alpha Cleansing Slim downKetoneultramax This Company made three charges from my debit card for the amount of 49.95 each. I never heard of this company and never receive any products from this company. They told me that I had two different accounts with this company but they could not tell me the name of the company. They Indicated that they were a customer support and only do collectionscollect N. PalmBeach Florida Author: Savannah, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Alpha Cleansing N. PalmBeach, Florida

Sep 22 2014
NITRO FOCUS NO3 I did not receive the trial bottle, yet received a full order today. The charge to return the bottle of pills was 35% of the cost. My issue is that I never received the trial bottle. Traverse City MI Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: NITRO FOCUS NO3 Internet

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 2014
True Religion Jeans Outlet Took my money but did not receive my order at all Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Clothing Stores: True Religion Jeans Outlet Internet

Sep 18 2014
Triple T Triple TTriple T Plus +tttrp.comhsemitruckstires.com/services.html mobilesemitruckrepair.com/http://findtrucksservice.comhttp://mobiledeiseltruckrepair.comoklahomacitymissouri.semitrucktires.com Illusive SCAM company that targets truck drivers, trucking companies, tire repair and roadside assitance UNKNOWN Shows Multiple Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Triple T Internet

Sep 18 2014
Sheridan Labs Inc continuing to charge me for products that I do not receive given cancellation # but charges continue without any product received Palmdale California Author: Los Angeles, California Sales People: Equinox Internet

Sep 16 2014
Freedompop I was sent a defective phone& return it & never receive money back on phone and a year paid on cellphone service that nerver was used since phone nerver workThis company will put you on hold & nerver get answered same with email them they nerver do anything this is poor service Los Angeles,Ca 90064 Nationwide Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Partnership Mayflower PartnershipJames T. Chilton My check for $35.00 was CASHED and I didn't receive any product! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Business Consulting: Trilateral Entitlement Partnership California

Sep 14 2014
Omni Models Describes item to deceive the buyer, shows pictures that are different than what you receive Internet
Author: denver, Colorado Hobby Shops: Omni Modela Internet

Sep 13 2014
TOHFA-Online Recharge, AKA TOHFA Afghan Wireless Online Recharge Did not receive wireless minutes I paid for. Kabul, Afghanistan Internet Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: TOHFA-Online Recharge Internet

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Superior Distribution/AZC Rude Obnoxious Customer Service, Dishonest Ripoff Company Mesa Arizona
Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 10 2014
Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck RPC Marketing, LLC I paid Green Student 895.00 and then 39/mo for a year to help me with my parent plus student loans.  Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 08 2014
Choice Home Warranty & Choice Home Warranty Lied to get me on and caught them in the lie! Plus they never covered my claim & had to get refund Prorated!!! Edison New Jersey
Author: covington, Louisiana Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 07 2014
Beyond Diets Isabel De LosRios I signed up for the diet. I also paid for a set of optional books. I asked for a refund for the electronic part, but they won't refund my money unless I return the optional books I paid extra for. I cannot use any of the resources on the website and the emails I receive daily are just ads to purchase more products.. Very unsatisfied. Save yourself the headache. Don't sign up for Beyond Diets. They just want your money. Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diets Internet

Sep 06 2014
garcinia cambogia slim fast i thought i was ordering a special for $14.99 plus free shiping then they threw up a bunch of alternative deals to confuse a person. Well it ended up costing me $142.00. but i assumed it was my fault for not reading thoro enough, now i get another bottle in the mail today that they want to charge me $87.00 for if i don't call and cancel, which i will on monday along with sending their crappy pills back to them. del mar California Author: grand forks, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia slim fast del mar, California