Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Jul 12 2014
Pur Green Coffee Extract I ordered from PUR green coffee extract not knowing that i would be charged 88 dollars plus the 5 dollars i intial thought it cost for one bottle of this crap!  Internet Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pur Green Coffee Extract Internet

Jul 12 2014
United Propane Gas Mammoth PropanePaducah, Kentucky Did not receive all the propane I paid for but getting bills for $254.33 Glasgow Kentucky Author: Glasgow, Kentucky Utility Companies: United Propane Gas Glasgow, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
Lumanelle False advertising offering a free gift if the consumer completes a short on-line survey. The consumer is advised on the first screen that they will receive a free trial if they pay a small shipping fee. Actually the company will charge the customer $89.95 for the product charged to their card after 14 days (the trial period) Savannah Georgia
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Fingerhut Catalog Charged me for something I did not order or receive St Cloud Minnesota Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Pure Green Garcinia, Health Choice Plus LLC, HCA POWER Gracinia, Pure Green Garcinia ,pure garcinia cambogia, HCA Power, 90 day weight loss challenge Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 10 2014
garcinia plus Anet fraudulent activity Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: garcinia plus Internet

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 10 2014
Gold key Resort of Virginia Beach Timeshare week forfeited even after Gold key receive maintenant payment plus penalty fee plus extra unexplained amount Goldkey failed to disclose that they will charge Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Resorts: Gold key Resort of Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Like many companies they trick you into auto reorder. I read through everything and it didn't indicated I would start getting monthly shippments. They charge a hugh amount of money for the new product coming to you and make it very hard to cancell. Henderson, Nevada Author: Pocatello, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. JM&A Group Crappy Automotive Warranties, Failure to Pay Valid Claims, Requiring Excessive Dealer Visits. Deerfield Beach, Florida
Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Warranty: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Imachinegroup.com LLC International Machine Group is owned by John Echlin John Echlin promised to send me a digital-to-garment printer if I send him a $6000 price money. I wired the money him in 2009 and I am yet to receive the printer nor my complete refund after many complains with the Attorny General's office New address says Montclair, Ca California Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Imachinegroup.com LLC Montclair, California

Jul 10 2014
mylife.net mylife.net is a ripoff! I cancel my membership with them because they are ripping off people. I have been emailing them but they are not responding back to me. First of all I ordered products which I did not receive and I already got charged for it. I asked for a refund and no one got back to me. The second thing is I purchased convention tickets to attend in November of 2014 in California. I found out there is NO CONVENTION at that hotel they say they were going to have it at. I also asked for a refund for my ticket that I purchase for that event. Again NO RESPONSE Tamp Florida Author: Aiea, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: mylife.net Tampa, Florida

Garcinia Cambogia Plus Green Coffee Cleanse Ultra DO NOT BE FOOLED! Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Solari Enterprises, Inc. Gianna Solari, Bruce Solari, Johrita Solari, Gloria Nelosn, Mary Ann Oliver criminal enterprise, forges documents against their tenants, hire gangbangers to threaten to kill tenants because they have been reported to the federal government, falsifies tenants income to the federal government in order to receive $858,400.00 in income tax credits for the client Rodney S. Shepard, Orange California Author: Los Angeles, California Landlords: Solari Enterprises, Inc. Orange , California

Jul 09 2014
Stitchability by Angela I purchased a custom infant car seat on March 31st, 2014 in the amount of $86.00 It is now July and my baby is due in 3 weeks and I have yet to receive the cutom car seat cover. I have tried contacting Angela through her facebook I have sent her 2 messages everyweek since June 12th. and she has yet to respond to any of my messages, Arkansas Author: Whitewright, Texas Nurseries: Stitchability by Angela Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Bank of America and 2 of their employees customer service clerks Made things difficult just to receive my debit card when I have been a client with them for some years now and gave me a run around with things Tampa, FL 33622-5118 Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Banks: Bank of America and 2 of their employees Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Biking Magazine Service Inc. Biking Magazine wanted to sell me magazines in order to receive a $250 giftcard Burnsville Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Telemarketers: Biking Magazine Service Inc. Burnsville, Minnesota

Jul 08 2014
Hulu Hulu.com, Hulu plus Overcharge, Scam, Unauthorized, Illigitimate Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Questionable Activities: Hulu Internet

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Jul 08 2014
WATERTOWN FORD TONY SANTUOSSO ,PETER KING SOLD ME A LEMON,PLUS THE YEAR OF MFG ON VEHICLE DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY GM REOCRDS.. WATERTOWM MAS. WALTHAM Massachusetts Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: WATERTOWN FORD Waltha, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI, LENDING PLUS INC. CALIFORNIA ***SCAM ALERT***CROOK ALERT***BYPASSED ME TO BUY MY HOUSE IN HIS OWN NAME LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 08 2014
Octapharma Plasma Center When we donate we receive points to shop on their web site in otder to receive rewards for donating.I ordered a twenty dollar gas card from Shell gas station with most of my points in like September of the yeat 2013, and it is now July of the year 2014 and I haven't received my card.  Lynchburg Virginia Author: Lynchburg , Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Octapharma Plasma Center Lynchburg , Virginia