Your Search | packing plus, receive me.com

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 20 2014
Octavius Miller West Coast Hip Hop Awards Scamed out of 1,250 plus... Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Octavius Miller Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Waynes Mobile RV Repair Mobile Technical Services Over charge on credit cards, plus theft of small items. gresham Oregon
Author: portland, Oregon RV Repair Centers: Waynes Mobile RV Repair gresham, Oregon

Aug 19 2014
Cedar Creek Hatchery Joe Brezina DID NOT RECEIVE CHICKS I ORDERED Michigan Author: Select State/Province Unusual Rip-Off: Cedar Creek Hatchery Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
onlineyellowpages-inc McArthy,Burges& Wolfe, Tim Harrassing phone calls several times a day. Google search shows a fraudulent yellow page co, plus collection agency that is thier own. Internet & New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Health Spas: onlineyellowpages-inc Internet

Aug 18 2014
59 year old W****/thief,Massage Plus By Carly ,773-999-9626 massage by carly  massage by carly,rip off,schizophrenic psychopathic monster avondale,chicago illinois
Author: topeka, Kansas Prostitutes: Massage Plus By Carly ,773-999-9626 chicago, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
PurCo, Budget Rental Car  I rented a car from Budget Rental in Rapid City, South Dakota. During that time there was a hail storm. We did not see any damage to the car. About 10 days after returning home, I got a call saying I was going to receive a packet in the mail describing damage to the car, and to inform my insurance co. Spanish Fork Utah Author: Brookings, South Dakota Car Rentals: PurCo Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 18 2014
Medical Compensation Department No Names, very heavy accents. I receive 2-4 phone calls a day. They state they are with the Medical Compensation Department of Florida. We were notified that you recently had a vaginal mesh surgery or bladder surgery and we need information about your hospital stay and other information. They just say Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Medical Compensation Department Florida

Aug 18 2014
R.P.R. Main Offices 1. Proceedings Office2. Financial Reporting Services3. F.R.S. Main Office Receive letter asking me to confirm address and send $20.00 before receiving the Full Prize of $2,820,000 Long Beach New York Author: Dickinson, Texas Questionable Activities: R.P.R. Main Offices Long Beach, New York

Aug 17 2014
bath and body works Show a $10 discount of $30 plus free shipping...but they won't give me the free shipping if I don't spend $40 Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Products: bath and body works Internet

Aug 16 2014
The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Promax Plus Company states on post card that it is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven male ptency patch treatment; makes it sound like the patch system is underwritten by a government or hospital authority. No city given; only an 800 number to call Illinois Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
Judgment Recovery Institute / Petra Alluis, Founder Program did not deliver what was promised. Refunds hard to receive. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Riverside, California Private Schools: Judgment Recovery Institute Internet

Aug 16 2014
SAFETY PRO INC SAFETY PRO INC, SAFETY PLUS , CORONA ,CA  IT IS A SCAM DO NOT FALL FOR IT . ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE APPLYING FOR CRAIGLIST JOBS !!!!! los angeles Nationwide, Author: los angeles, California Better Business Bureau: SAFETY PRO INC Nationwide

Aug 15 2014
American Mensa Ltd. -Sin, degradation, gluttony, low living, drunkenness Arlington, Texas
Author: Provo, Utah Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa Ltd. Arlington, Texas

15, Report #820381

Aug 15 2014
LogistiCare LogistiCare Solutions LLC, Anthem HealthKeepers Plus, DMAS of Virginia, Todd, Congressman Frank Wolf A company that changes its name, is full of Unethical, fraudulent, liars, scam artists, and bribery and corruption, Oh My!!! Atlanta, Georgia Author: Warrenton, Virginia Government Corruption: LogistiCare Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 13 2014
Moving Staffers Albert Moving & Storage Moving Staffers referred by U-Pack doesn't take responsibilites on damages for their unprofessional packing Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: Moving Staffers Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Douglas Burke This is a liar, who wish to ruined others reputaions and steal money..Please Do not fall into his web site (www.askmeaboutfree4g.com ) You will Only receive a loss, I am sure, lot of people will start to complain about this Shit very soon... Largo Florida Author: KOTKA, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: www.askmeaboutfree4g.com Largo, Florida

Aug 11 2014
Home Internet Careers Online income I looked into a work at home sight, I decided to purchase their program certification. When I clicked on the link ,after making payment of course, it led me to a log in screen. I could not log in as the site never gave a spot in which to create a log in. I was also supposed to receive a number to call but none was present on the site. It gave a 100% money back guarantee but I have no contact information to fill out for a refund. Internet Author: 06705, Connecticut Home Based Business: Home Internet Careers Internet

Aug 11 2014
Diagnose-Me.com By Stefan Muth Stefan Muth, Stefan Andreas Muth The owner victimized me, abused me, threatened me, broke his promises to me, failed to pay debts owed to me, turned me into his enemy, and backstabbed me, even though I was nothing but kind and obedie, Internet
Author: , Hawaii Misc. Health Specialists: Diagnose-Me.com By Stefan Muth Internet

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 11 2014
Ski Catalogue, SkiCatalogue.com, lachpas, Gestion, Normand Lachaine Ebay seller claimed not to receive returned items and refused to return money. Ste-adéle Quebec
Author: , New York Sporting Goods: Ski Catalogue ste-adéle, Quebec

Aug 09 2014
Accurate Transmission Accurate Transmission Plus Pearland scam, fraud, theft, criminal, stole, lie, thief Angleton Texas Author: Clute, Texas Auto Parts: Accurate Transmission Angleton, Texas

Aug 08 2014
Montel Williams Myhealthmaster.com My Health Master Blender, Myhealthmaster,Montel Williams. Poor quality product, Defective pitcher bearing, Company said to send it back - I did, ! year and 4 months later I call and am told its out of warranty and there is nothing they are going to do about it. $236.00 plus $29.88 in return shipping. Ive Been Ripped Off... Willingsford Connecticut Author: Lancaster, California Misc. Health Specialists: Montel Williams Myhealthmaster.com Willingsford, Connecticut

Aug 08 2014
deal dash how does the bidding stop with 200 plus peolpe bidding? minniapolis Minnesota Author: Bellmore, New York Bait-and-Switch: deal dash minniapolis, Minnesota