Your Search | palisades collection, l.l.c

1, Report #1196455

Dec 19 2014
Connecticare Ripoff; Horrible Customer Service; Terrible Collection Activities Nationwide Author: Shelton, Connecticut Health Insurance: Connecticare Nationwide

2, Report #1196253

Dec 18 2014
Anderson Law Group Lisa AnnLegal Representative email saying Dear Debtor, signed Legal Representative Internet Author: Ironton, Ohio Collection Agencies: Anderson Law Group Internet

3, Report #1196191

Dec 17 2014
GC Services GC Services is a SCAM, unethical business practice. Author: Oldsmar, Florida Collection Agencies: GC Services

4, Report #1196120

Dec 17 2014
NCS Litigations Office Jerry Burns Called my place of employment, my parents, my grandparents, and my cell phone and told me and them if I didnt respond to (((Redacted))) it would be considered a refusal and i would be served at my place of employment as well as my home. Nationwide Author: Dover, Ohio Collection Agencies: NCS Litigations Office Nationwide

5, Report #1195992

Dec 17 2014
M.R.S. Associates Constant Harassment and I don't even have debts Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Oceanside, California Collection Agencies: M.R.S. Associates Cherry Hill, New Jersey

6, Report #1195505

Dec 15 2014
smith hearst and associates PO Box 576Buffalo, NY 14216 debt scam - consumer beware buffalo New York Author: Boston, New York Collection Agencies: smith hearst and associates buffalo, New York

7, Report #1195495

Dec 15 2014
NCS Nationwide Credit Services Threatening to have me Located & Serviced if I didnt pay now!!! Internet Author: minerva, Ohio Collection Agencies: NCS Internet

8, Report #1195406

Dec 14 2014
Carmel Financial i have been ripped off for a soft water system that did not work for a year. Nationwide Author: 1505 Cloister Drive, Florida Collection Agencies: Carmel Financial Nationwide

9, Report #1195351

Dec 14 2014
Credit Collection Services I'am a victim of this ripoff report that I don't know nothing about Newton Montana Author: Memphis , Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Credit Collection Services Newton , Montana

10, Report #1195312

Dec 14 2014
AARGON agency Inc This agency place a collection on my credit file, not my debt I been requesting a validation of the debt and nevere hear from them at all Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: AARGON agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

11, Report #1195298

Dec 13 2014
First National Collection Bureau Supposedly I owe 786 dollars for a First premier credit Card that I never used Sparks Nevada Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau Nationwide

12, Report #1195123

Dec 13 2014
ACS INC False E-Mail threat of law suit Internet Author: palatine, Illinois Collection Agencies: Cash Advance America Internet

13, Report #1195105

Dec 13 2014
SW Credit Systems SW Credit Services Unethical, Inaccurate, and Unreasonable Carrollton Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Collection Agencies: SW Credit Systems Carrollton, Texas

14, Report #1195032

Dec 12 2014
North Shore Agency NSA Collection Agency NSA attempting to collect on a Psychology Today subscription I didn't order Nationwide Author: Elk Grove, California Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency Nationwide

15, Report #1194991

Dec 12 2014
Ally Financial They're not the least bit interested in following the FDCPA Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Collection Agencies: Ally Financial Nationwide

16, Report #1194966

Dec 12 2014
NRA Group, LLC Harassing Phone Calls NAtionwide Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agencies: NRA Group, LLC Nationwide

17, Report #1194895

Dec 12 2014
Portfolio Business Management Filed Litigation that I had malicious intent to defraud a lender however, the former bank doesn't have a copy of the said check that was supposedly returned for insufficient funds. Norfolk Virginia Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Business Management Nationwide

18, Report #1194893

Dec 12 2014
CPS, Consumer Portfolio Services Mark Creatura, General Counsel Violations of the Colorado Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, unlicensed collections in Colorado, TCPA violations, Arbitration, subprime lender and debt collector, Mark Creatura, Irvine California Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: CPS, Consumer Portfolio Services Irvine, California

19, Report #1194843

Dec 11 2014
Timewarner Account was put in collection even after returning modem and all payments were made on due dates San Antonio Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Service Providers: Timewarner Nationwide

20, Report #1194823

Dec 11 2014
Saturn Systems Bob Stein Unprofessional; Threatning; Called Family Members; Liar Bailey Colorado Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Saturn Systems Internet

21, Report #1194648

Dec 11 2014
First National Collection Bureau, Inc at 610 Waltham Way in Sparks, NV 89434 Idiots tried to get me to pay a settled 7 year old debt and were complete a**holes on the phone Sparks Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau, Inc at 610 Waltham Way in Sparks, NV 89434 sparks, Nevada

22, Report #1194223

Dec 09 2014
Jeremy Taylor, Sandra Hernandez (sandra.hernandez@manager-collections.com) Repeated aggressive emails ? Internet, AZ Author: Schertz, Texas Collection Agencies: Jeremy Taylor Internet

23, Report #1194175

Dec 09 2014
Bowman, Heintz, Boscia & Vician, P.C. Cheryl L. Carson Trying to garnish wages after 10 year limitation Merrilville IN Author: Greenfield, Indiana Collection Agencies: Bowman, Heintz, Boscia & Vician, P.C. Internet

24, Report #1194167

Dec 09 2014
Phillips & Cohen Associates Ltd Harasses Bereaved Wilmington Delaware Author: Louisville, Kentucky Collection Agencies: Phillips & Cohen Associates Ltd Wilmington, Delaware

25, Report #1194106

Dec 09 2014
Shooting Times Magazine Billing me for magazine I did not order. Ignored my letters in response! Turned me over to collection agency Boone Iowa Author: new windsor, New York Guns & Ranges: Shooting Times Magazine Internet