PALISADES COLLECTION, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Palisades Collection, LLC
There may be more specific results for "Palisades Collection, LLC"
For more specific results for "Palisades Collection, LLC"
Showing 1-25 of 41,072 Found Reports For more specific results for "Palisades Collection, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Eatongroup Credit One C.C. Failure to work with Consolidation. Credit cons Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Eatongroup Baton Rouge, Louisiana

May 19 2017
Michael ,Mike Parker, Fresh Start Capital Investment LLC,  Received Service Fee For Credit Repair Met Him in South Holland,  Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Fresh Start Capital Investment LLC Internet

May 19 2017
Access Legal SCAM DEBT COLLECTING- UNFAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Access Legal Internet

May 19 2017
Neuro XT Based Capitol LLC scam, no refund Pacoima California Author: Billings, Montana Pharmacies Online: Neuro XT Pacoima, California

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
Soflo Concepts LLC, BRYAN BERGSTEIN, BERNARD BERGSTEIN Destroyed the interior of my $100k car. Horrible Powedercoating and Horrible Hydrodipping Delray Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Body Work & Repair: Soflo Concepts LLC Delray Beach, Florida

May 18 2017
New Bridge Merchant Capital Green Capital Funding LLC Direct Lending = Scams a bit more complicated! New York Internet Author: FAIRFAX, Virginia Loans: New Bridge Merchant Capital Internet

May 18 2017
Charlotte Turn Key Contractors,LLC- CTK-Jimmy Delgado-Gabriela Ortega WARNING RENOVATION NIGHTMARE- YOUNG COUPLES FIRST HOME BEING RIPPED OFF BY CHARLOTTE TURN KEY CONTRACTORS, LLC- PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Turn Key Contractors,LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
Expo Network LLC Foodie Festival Finder False advertising for events, VIP admission scam Oakland, Ca California (CA) Author: Walnut Creek, California Festivals & Event Services: Expo Network LLC California

May 18 2017
Express Home Service, LLC Express Flooring Will not honor Lifetime Installation Warranty Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Express Home Service, LLC Tucson, Arizona

May 18 2017
*APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Phony magazine subscription sign-up Niwot Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Mail Order Services: *APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Ace Cash Express, Cashnet USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Collection scam using same customer ID and Case# for multiple email recipients Internet
Author: Oregon City , Oregon Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Adams Food Group LLC AKA Alexandra Weeks AKA Alexandra Worthington AKA The Culinary Factory AKA Culinary Cowgirls AKA Superfood Chefs Alex Weeks was paid to do a shelf life study and did not provide any test results and refused to provide a refund. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Small Business Services: Adams Food Group LLC Austin, Texas

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
John Kealoha Garcia @ Brain Eye Creative LLC NO INTEGRITY, Ripoff, Scam, Overpromises, Overcharges, No Refund, Incomplete/Unfinished Deliverables, Ignores Communication Efforts, Crooked, Unprofessional, Poor Business Etiquette, Late, No Punctuality Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Media: Brain Eye Creative LLC Honolulu, Hawaii

May 17 2017
Badger Wholesale LLC Nick Nichols Scam Artist East Troy Wisconsin Author: Watertown, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Badger Wholesale LLC East Troy, Wisconsin

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Pompano beach, Florida Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 16 2017
ojas enterprises llc Tiffany Hung up after 15 minutes on phone Ayur and wrinkless cream 15 day trial newburgh New Jersey Author: Osage Beach, Missouri Skin Care: ojas enterprises llc newburgh, New Jersey

May 16 2017
SageStream, LLC FRAUD , DISCRIMINATION, WRONGFUL INFORMATION. etcetc San Diego California Author: San Rafael, California Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC San Diego, California