Your Search | palisades collection, pressler and pressler

Jul 26 2016
Jd Reservations Scam Artist!! They will rip you off and offer false information Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Resorts: Jd Reservations Nationwide

2, Report #1319014

Jul 26 2016
UStrustloan Tried to get $3000 from me but they failed and they messed up my bank account. Austin Texas Author: lanham, Maryland Banks: UStrustloan Austin, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Paypal.com PayPal Inc. PayPal is unlawfully withholding $9000 paid to me via the selling of a product on eBay.com. Paypal harassed me and illegally forced me for a credit check. San Jose, CA. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Paypal.com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Consumers Kitchen And Bath Franklin Square, NY Worst Choice I have Ever Made !!! Franklin Square New York Author: West Hempstead, New York Kitchens: Consumers Kitchen And Bath Franklin Square, New York

Jul 26 2016
Worthpoint.com Worthpoint Corporation Deceptive Advertising and Billing Practices! Atlanta Georgia Author: Telephone, Texas Auctions: Worthpoint.com Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Brown College Scammed me out of 32,000$ Mendota heights Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Brown College Mendota heights , Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Health Insurance Innovations I am disabled and on a fixed income.  tampa Fl Florida Author: HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, Arkansas Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations tampa Fl, Florida

SelectSLHelp.com Eric Decker, Ben Summers Los Angeles Nationwide
Unhappy Employee Author: Los Angeles, California Corrupt Companies: SelectSLHelp.com Nationwide

10, Report #1200586

Select Student Loan Fraud, Scam, Select Student Loan Los Angeles California
TO ALL SSL CLIENTS – WE ARE NOT A SCAM. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE OR GET A RUFUND PLEASE CALL 866-848-4072 AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ISSUE A REFUND. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: SelectSLHelp Los Angeles, California

Jul 26 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Disgruntled Former Employee Author: calabasas, California Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side the whole process of your claim. Internet

Jul 26 2016
LDC Collection Systems A total scam Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Collection Agencies: LDC Collection Systems Internet

Jul 26 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 26 2016
ADR GROUP LLC JOYCE JACOBS They called me by my maiden name and I have been married for years, call my work, cell and my home.  Internet Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: ADR GROUP LLC Internet

Wigsbuy Switch & Bait Internet
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Wigsbuy Internet

Jul 26 2016
ISAAC ROBLES VARGAS NO PAGA LA RENTA Y SE VA DEJANDO UN CUENTON MEXICO CITY MEXICO CITYTranslation: ISAAC ROBLES not pay rent VARGAS AND LEAVING A CUENTON VA MEXICO CITY MEXICO CITY Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Small Business Services: ISAAC ROBLES VARGAS MEXICO CITY,

Pentair Pentek Misrepresentation and abusive pricing Minneapolis, MN Nationwide
Author: N Scituate, Massachusetts Plumbing: Pentair Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 26 2016
National Brokers of America NBOA Inc., Reading, Pennsylvania SCAM, Don't do business with this company...dishonest and deceiving Reading Pennsylvania Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2016
why not lease it and sears Professional rip off artists Fort Payne Internet Author: Pisgah, Alabama Sales People: why not lease it and sears Internet