Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Palisades Collection First National Collection Bureau, Inc

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Synapse Group Time Inc. marketing, magazines, distributor Stamford Connecticut Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: Synapse Group Stamford, Connecticut

Mar 23 2017
Tate & Kirklin TRS Limited Tired of being singled out by fraudalent collection mail and robocalls Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Birmingham , Alabama Questionable Activities: Tate & Kirklin Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc they will say or do anything to get and keep your money Pleasanton, California Author: Woodland, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eagle Shield Inc Pleasanton, California

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
COLLISION CLINIC INC Auto Repair Scam of about $10,000.00 over seven months of fake repair.Missed pieces of the car.Charge for parts not replaced.Refuse to give repair report upon payment. Missouri City Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: COLLISION CLINIC INC Missouri City, Texas

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
Sign Co. AKA Elaine Roach Theft of product/services Anaheim California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Sign Co. Anaheim , California

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Golden Hub Inc. Fake E-mail Job Offer, Golden Hub Inc. Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Employers: Golden Hub Inc. Internet

Mar 21 2017
American Express Bank, FSB Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC American Express engages in predatory lending and hires Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC to garnish pensions against Federa Law New York, New York, Louisville, Kentucky Internet A civil court judge won't buy your nonsense Author: Michigan City, Indiana Collection Agency's: American Express Bank, FSB Internet

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Alucia Skin 120 E 8th St #302Los Angeles CA 90014 Product did not work! Advertised one price and was charged for another! Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Los Angeles , California

Mar 20 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Royalties are not being paid and emails are not answered. Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Author: Waccabuc, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York First Allied Properties Inc. NY Identity and Address Stolen Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
krista taylor kyle lied to me about everything, and they go agaist the collection laws, car has had nothing but problems lansing Michigan Author: jackson , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: individual lansing , Michigan

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
US Security Extremely Poorly Run Company National Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Security Services: US Security Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Best Buy Geek Squad BEWARE VETERANS - DECEPTIVE SERVICE - VIOLATES CUSTOMERS - BEWARE VETERANS Richfield Minnesota Nationwide
Huber Joly Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: Best Buy Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
JWS Publishing Inc, Jordon Wallace Schultz, Also known as Jordon Schultz or Jordon Wallace Jordon Schultz scammed me out of nearly $15,000 and scammed hundreds if not thousands of others San Diego California
Author: Batley, West Yorkshire, Internet Fraud: JWS Publishing Inc San Diego, California

Mar 19 2017
Easypay Duvera Financed furniture at a 90 days pay off Los Angeles California Internet First Of All... Author: Hawthorne, California Loans: Easypay Internet

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Fab, Fit &Fun Fab, Fit, Fun Fab fit fun sent my daughter a defective box. It was shipped with spilled hair conditioner all over the items. They are refusing to replace the defective box unless I spend money on postage to send it back. What a Rip Off! Buyer Beware of unscrupulous business practice! California Virginia Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Fab, Fit &Fun internet