Your Search | palisades collections l.l.c , powersave collections

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Plastics and Co-Packs L.L.C. Bottles 4 You Inferior and unusable plastic PET bottles and refused to refund or return. Lost THOUSANDS San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Manufacturers: Plastics and Co-Packs L.L.C. San Diego, California

Nov 22 2016
Logix banking Not returning the deposit for Loan Burbank California Nationwide Author: Pacific Palisades, California Credit Services: Logix banking Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
allied collections collections for sprint harrassing, rude and nasty Nationwide Author: staten island , New York Cellular Phone Companies: allied collections Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 21 2016
KSB Holdings LLC aggressive collections, FDCPA violations Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alabama Collection Agency's: KSB Holdings LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Law Offices of Bruce Singman Bruce H. Singman Bad Business and Insulting Lawyer Pacific Palisades California Author: north hollywood, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Bruce Singman Pacific Palisades, California

Nov 17 2016
CLA Collections Harassment to pay a bill that I've already paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: CLA Collections Louisville , Kentucky

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 11 2016
Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty REAL ESTATE FRAUD/CONSUMER FRAUD Wayne New Jersey Author: Palisades Park, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty Wayne, New Jersey

Nov 03 2016
Jefferson Capital Systems JEFFERSON CAPITAL LLC Placed bogus/fictitious account for $332 for collections to the credit reporting agencies. Trans Union, Equifax, Experion. St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: La Crescent, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Jefferson Capital Systems St. Cloud, Minnesota

Nov 01 2016
AAM Skin Renwal skin finesse serum Rip off!!! Deceptive Sales Techniques Rude Customer Service Threatens Collections Santa Ana California All thieves think alike... Author: miami, Florida Sales People: AAM Skin Renwal Internet

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 09 2016
Lloyd and McDaniel The creditors Law Firm Palisades acquisition XVI,llcMichelle Monchamp,legal asst. sent me a wage garnishment from Frankfort Distric Court Louisville Kentucky Author: Georgetown , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Lloyd and McDaniel The creditors Law Firm Louisville , Kentucky

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group, L.L.C. No Follow-Up, Deceitful, Charged me when I didn't receive merchandise Los Angeles California Response to Emporium's Rebuttal Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Oct 05 2016
Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications / Reliance Telephone / RTS / RT / Reliance Telecom / Reliance Telecom Systems / Reliance Telephone Systems / Reliance Telephone Inc / RTI Monopoly: Spent upwards of $300, went 76 cents over on collect account, and received a threatening collections call from Kira who refused to let me speak with anyone else Grand Forks North Dakota
Author: Marshall, Minnesota Correctional Facilities: Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications Grand Forks, North Dakota

Oct 03 2016
Scripps Coastal Medical Center Solana Beach Dr. Sanderson Fraudulently sent me to collections for Bills Solana Beach California Author: Solana Beach, California Doctors: Scripps Coastal Medical Center Solana Beach Solana Beach, California

Oct 02 2016
Guaranteed Consumer Funding CES Solutions L.L.C. Carlsbad California Author: Bethel, Minnesota Computer Mail Order: Guaranteed Consumer Funding Carlsbad , California

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 27 2016
State Of Maryland Central Collections Unit Misrepresentation and VERY rude Baltimore Maryland Author: Eden, North Carolina Home HealthCare: State Of Maryland Central Collections Unit Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 27 2016
Groza Learning Center OVERCHARGING, FEMALE DISCRIMINATION, SUSPICIOUS REVIEWS Pacific Palisades California
Author: California Tutoring: Groza Learning Center Pacific Palisades, California