Your Search | palisades collections l.l.c , powersave collections

Sep 14 2014
Denton Jewelers Saad Mazboudi Beware of this merchant pacific palisades California Author: los angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Denton Jewelers pacific palisades, California

Sep 12 2014
Automotive Leasing Specialists Automotive LeasingALS Dealer FundingALS *FRAUDULENT COLLECTIONS* Lafayette Louisiana Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Financial Services: Automotive Leasing Specialists Lafayette, Louisiana

Sep 11 2014
ACS INC. ACS INC FALSE DEBT COLLECTIONS WILLIAMSPORT ny Author: burlington, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: ACS INC. Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
ADVOCACY & COLLECTIONS GROUP ADVOCACY & COLLECTIONS GROUP Hollywood Florida Author: Alabama Consumer Services: ADVOCACY & COLLECTIONS GROUP Hollywood, Florida

Sep 08 2014
Primary Solutions primary group solutions a collections company in roswell off alpharetta hwy Rented an office, with a piece of paper on the door for a job board alpharetta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Collection Agencies: Primary Solutions alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 06 2014
AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Beauty Boutique I ordered cologne on-line. The full order came. A few weeks later I realized I had been charged an extra $3.99 but thought it was postage and didnt give it much more thought. Four weeks later I noticed a charge of $29.99 to my credit card but still didnt act upon it.Now four more weeks later another charge of $29.99 was added to my months credit card charges. I then looked the company up on-line to see that nomerous others had the similar experience as me. As far as I could see, this has been going on since way back before 2005! The charge seems to be attributed to some kind of a health protection plan that I agreed to when placing my original order.Hundreds of consumers have reported this scam over the years but nothing is being done! obviously this company is still getting away with this crime! Cleveland Ohio Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Drugstores: AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 05 2014
GSCM collection dept ordered revitol anti aging trial just pay shipping 4.95 then got a letter from gscmcollections saying i owe 69.95 and if not payed in 30 days i would owe 89.95 i called revitol and they said that nothing was in collections we owe nothing so personally ithink this co should be stopped i read i am not the only one this is happening to carson city NV Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: GSCM collection dept Internet

Sep 05 2014
Dance-Twirl Minnesota Jacinda Miller Owner - Incorrect Billing - Misapplied Funds - Improper and Illegal Collections - Poor Customer Service - Bad Communication - Eagan Minnesota
Author: Eagan, Minnesota Dance: Dance-Twirl Minnesota Jacinda Miller Owner Eagan, Minnesota

Sep 01 2014
Great American Reader GAR I was contacted by this company and had no clue who they were. They said that I had ordered these magazines.When I asked how they had already had my personal information I became very upset how they new my credit card number without me giving them information.Since then they no stop call me and harass me and send bills in the mail to me.I have told them multiple times that I didn't order these and don't want any part to do with them.They told me iff i don't pay the 850 dollars that they will send it to collections. Minnesota Author: LAKESIDE, California Newspapers – Magazines: Great American Reader Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Good Samaritian Hospital has collections for account I refuse to pay corvallis Oregon Author: tangent, Oregon Hospitals: Good Samaritian Hospital corvallis , Oregon

Aug 30 2014
COLLECTIONS ETC WINSTON BRANDS TRIES TO GET AROUND PAYPAL & GET CREDIT CARD INFO Kept Saying they Needed Your Credit Card Information When Items were ALREADY Paid for by PAYPAL Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Fraud: COLLECTIONS ETC Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Aug 29 2014
New York State Higher Education Corporation Conserve Alert Charity Scam False Collections! NewYork City Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: New York State Higher Education Corporation Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
LDC COLLECTIONS LOS ANGELES They have sent me notices to a car I sold,I have sent them proper release of liabilty,they keep sending notices LOS ANGELES California Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: LDC COLLECTIONS LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 26 2014
Laurence Groeger Exclusive Leads Mortage Leads Beaumont Texas Author: Pacific Palisades, California Mortgage Brokers: Laurence Grorger Beaumont, Texas

Aug 26 2014
Fast Cash Services LindaClaire Robinson, Collections Manager FCS. INC owed to fast cash Internet Author: union city, California Credit Card Fraud: Fast Cash Services Internet

16, Report #1171974

Aug 24 2014
Tony Brown, Marlowe Rogers, Patrick Siegfried, Debbie Oliver Risk Department Violates all types of bankruptcy/collections laaw Bethesda Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Loans: RapidAdvance Bethesda, Maryland

Aug 19 2014
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH.COM NO CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE - SENT TO COLLECTIONS LAWRENCEVILLE Georgia Author: Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Internet

Aug 19 2014
 NCS LAW GROUP SUE WILLIAMS DAVID MILLER, MATT WILLIAMS, LEGALACSUS@GMAIL.COMACSLEGALUSA@GMAIL.COM FINAL NOTIFICATION ON COLLECTIONS or LAWSUIT Internet Author: North Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: NCS LAW GROUP Internet

Aug 18 2014
Great Collections LLC LIARS, CHEATS AND THIEVES, TELL YOU WANT YOU WANT TO HEAR JUST TO GET YOU TO CONSIGN YOUR COINS SO THEY CAN RIP YOU OFF!!! Irvine California Author: RENO , Nevada Auction / Liquidators: Great Collections LLC Irvine, California

Aug 16 2014
DISH Digital L.L.C. DishWorld I paid $44.85 for 3 months instead of advertised $14.95. Get 3 months of the Great Wall TV Package at the special introductory price of $14.95 Englewood Colorado
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Internet Services: DISH Digital L.L.C. Englewood, Colorado

Aug 12 2014
Asset Recovery Associates (ARA) Alonzo Harris& Kimberly Wallace Engaged in Aggressive Anti FDCPA Collections - FRADULENT Collection Account from 97' Villa Park Illinois Author: Fremont, California Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Associates (ARA) Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Ace Collections Threatening Letters & Phone Calls South Carolina Author: St. Peters, Missouri Collection Agencies: Ace Collections Select State/Province

Aug 11 2014
William Morrison Threatening lawsuit, collections, garnishment Armenia New York Author: Highlands Ranch , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: William Morrison Armenia, New York

Aug 09 2014
SPRINT STOLE FROM ME ASKED THEM FOR 2 MONTHS TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND THEY DID NOT AND ARE THEATENING ME WITH COLLECTIONS LAS VEGAS Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
Convergent Palisades 12 years later I get a collection letter for something I never had Renton Nationwide
Author: Anna, Illinois Collection Agencies: Convergent Nationwide