Your Search | palisades collections l.l.c , powersave collections

Feb 08 2016
AT&T Did Not Give Proper Equipment Return Options, Charged Me Big Fees, Turned Me Over To Collections Nationwide Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 04 2016

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Lerman, Jeffrey, Jeffery Lerman Attorney, Attorney at Law, 516-742-9282, Past Due Accounts, Collections, Law Office of Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffery G. Lerman, Esq., , jefferylerman.com, lawyer, Mineola Law Firm, of counsel Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Unwarrented Collection Letter, Extortion, Blackmail to collect debt, harrasment, threatening messages, phone calls Mineola New York Author: Mineola, New York Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Mineola, New York

Jan 30 2016
AtlanticGroup David Johnson Collections SCAM Nationwide Author: White Plains, Maryland Financial Services: AtlanticGroup Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Premier Collections, Lyn Howarth Michael Shannon, Conway Trust time share buyers, Playa Del Carment, Cancun Charlotte North Carolina Author: WESTON, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Premier Collections, Lyn Howarth Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 27 2016
Dynamic Collections they have made me feel like killing myself because of harrasing me Chehalis Washington
Author: Bremerton, Washington Collection Agencies: Dynamic Collections Chehalis, Washington

9, Report #1282043

Jan 24 2016
Omega RMS charging me with collections in the amount of $2600.00 Internet Author: Natchez, Mississippi Accounting: Omega RMS Internet

Jan 23 2016
GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo CVS Pharmacy Store #9562 In My Opinion C Is For Concerned V Is for Victimized S Is for Sickened Irvine California Author: AZUSA, California Drug Stores: GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo Irvine, California

Jan 22 2016
Harry Vested Harry S. Vested Jr. Gravity Collections, Inc. Gravity Collections Inc. Fraudulent Company, Harry S Vested Jr. Selling stock in Gravity Collections media company which is a front for a scam Denver Colorado To author Denver High Author: anycity, Media: Harry Vested Denver, Colorado

Jan 21 2016
Saint Joseph of the Palisades High School Saint Joseph Of The Palisades High School - DeClassified information West New York New Jersey Author: West New York, New Jersey Private Schools: Saint Joseph of the Palisades High School West New York, New Jersey

Jan 07 2016
Coastline Apparel Michael Defiglio Took $500 deposit and delivered no product Playa del Rey California Author: Pacific Palisades, California Printing & Copy Services: Coastline Apparel Playa del Rey, California

Jan 06 2016
Afni, Inc. Subrogation Department WARNING TO ALL! Afni is sending out fake or non-existing debt collections Bloomington Illinois Author: Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Afni, Inc. Bloomington, Illinois

Jan 05 2016
Social Recruiting Strategies Conference , GSMI Web threatening to report to collections if I fail to pay the academic discount they offered San Diego California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Seminar Programs: Global Strategic Management Institute San Diego, California

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
Premier Collections Lynn Howarth.Sales mananger.Scott Brown Hamptons Trust Ltd.4410 E Claiborne Square. No. 334Hampton Virginia 23666/phone number 757-337-3730 Time shares buyers, Playa del carmen , Cancun, Mexico Hampton Virginia Same thing happened to us Author: south beach, Florida Bed & Breakfast: Premier Collections Hampton Va,

Dec 30 2015
YP Marketing Solutions YP Marketing Solutions hard sold me, then did not deliver what was agreed, did not return calls and send me to collections. Classic joke of a company. Be careful. They do not exist to make you money. Nationwide January 27th and still no resolution. Author: Franktown, Colorado Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Liquid Sky L.L.C Marilyn Chen Comapny Refuses to Pay for Services I rendered to them Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Party Planners: Liquid Sky L.L.C Sandy Springs , Georgia

Dec 15 2015
08 HSBC Nevada Claims and collections They changed me almost 8000 dollars and I've never owned a credit card from them and to top it off I was in prison when this account was opened Lulu Nationwide Author: LAKE CITY, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: 08 HSBC Nevada Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
Wells Fargo Received a credit collections notice for $242.48 from Credit Collections Services in Norwood, Maine - via a Payment Processing Center. Bank - Wells Fargo - I used a Raley's Store banking office, not a real bank, a bank in a grocery store. Napa, California Nationwide Author: Napa, California Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
PETER FRANCIS GERACI LAW L.L.C. Merrillville Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PETER FRANCIS GERACI LAW L.L.C. Merrillville, Indiana

Dec 13 2015
Encante Beauty Collections Encante Face Serum Encante Pure Eye Cream This company charged my bank account for over $197 on products I did not order. Santa Ana California Author: Manderson, Wyoming Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collections Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Progressive Physician Associates Failed to send proper bill, sent bill directly to collections company Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Doctors: Progressive Physician Associates Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Dec 04 2015
Quality Assurance International, Inc. Donald Raaum Operates a Bait & Switch Operation-Has numerous ads on Craigslist for appliances-delivered a refrigerator, wrong one, he wouldn't pick it up-2 months later he put us in collections-big time scammer!, Grand Forks, ND ND, MN Author: Blackduck, Minnesota Appliances: Quality Assurance International, Inc. Internet