PALISADES PARK DEVELOPMENT INC, WCMI FINANCIAL INC. TENNANTS IN COMMEN INC. TIC REALTY INC., LITAGA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Palisades Park Development Inc, WCMI Financial Inc. Tennants In Commen Inc. TIC Realty Inc., Litaga
There may be more specific results for "Palisades Park Development Inc, WCMI Financial Inc. Tennants In Commen Inc. TIC Realty Inc., Litaga"
For more specific results for "Palisades Park Development Inc, WCMI Financial Inc. Tennants In Commen Inc. TIC Realty Inc., Litaga"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Air Arena they say they'll run an Adwords account for you but just take money each month. No action done by them. ? internet only - but must be in France somewhere Internet Author: MARSEILLE, British Columbia Work at Home: PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Internet

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited and Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Internet fraud company and collection agency/attorney representing them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Agora Financials Jim Reccards GOLD report/ Mike's Trne following Be aware of REFUNDS Baltimore Maryland Author: Elkhart, Indiana Financial Services: Agora Financials Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

WWE Entertainment, INC. wwe network app stamford Connecticut
Author: eolia, Kentucky Public Relations: WWE Entertainment, INC. stamford, Connecticut

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 25 2017
ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN** WARNING** WINTER PARK Florida Author: WINTER PARK, Florida Pool Builders: ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN WINTER PARK , Florida

Apr 25 2017
RI modeling Agency Sharon McCarthy did nothing that was in the contract, I have been paying this agency since February and it is the end of April and there is nothing to show for the $500 that I had paid into this agency. Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Multi-Level Marketing: RI modeling Agency Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 25 2017
Mattress One 1 418 Complaints F Rating Better Business Bureau and going bankrupt Orlando Nationwide Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress One 1 Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Hermitages farmers mobile home company THE INGLIS DEALERSHIP INC HUD SCAMS Elkhart Indiana Author: Camden, South Carolina Attorneys General: Hermitages farmers mobile home company Elkhart, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Credit Card Fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stamford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
charged for item 2/6/2017 I did not order. Please refund my $46.10 . I was in the hospital at the time. Riverside California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: 1947 Riverside, California

Leon Davis Jr Klaudia Funding LLC Gold and Diamond Scam las vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Leon Davis Jr las vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
Webmediworld Park Scammed me out of $300 and no order sent Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Pharmacies: Webmediworld Internet

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Internet

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey