Your Search | palmetto 57 vw

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2016
z 57 z 57 I stopped my website and after 1 1/2 years, they debited my account for over $500.00! Ft Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: z 57 Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Waterworks Bradenton The Waterworks Bradenton Terrible cutomer service and tries to sell you something not needed Bradenton Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Plumbing: Waterworks Bradenton Bradenton, Florida

Jun 06 2016
Americana Sales Ventures Inc Americana Shopper 111/ Trips incentives AMERICANA Shopper 111 DOES NOT MAKE THIER PARTNERS DEAL HONESTLY DOES NOT BACK UP THEIR CLIENTS THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND H I D E AND R U N Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Americana Sales Ventures Inc Altamonte Springs , Florida

Jun 01 2016
34th STREET, LLC SHOBEIRI, HABIB PRO KARTING EXPERIENCE, INC. P13000007824 SHOBEIRI, HABIBOLLAH ST. PETE HOLDINGS, LLC L05000000411 SHOBEIRI, HABIBOLLAH ST. PETE HOLDINGS, LLC L05000000411 SHOBEIRI, HABIBOLLAH 34TH STREET, LLC L08000076496 SHOBEIRI, HABIBOLLAH 34TH ST SCAM FAMILY Bradenton, Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Landlords: 34th STREET, LLC Bradenton, , Florida

May 21 2016
Strategic Student Solutions Rep was name Toni 877-404-4835 X 716 They call me constantly ..i finally called back , and they are truley rip-offs. 1489 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 350, Boca Raton, FL 33 FL Author: Clearwater, Florida Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Internet

May 20 2016
COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET XFINITY MOST UNORGANIZED COMPANY ON THE PLANET COMCAST Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Internet Service Providers: COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET Pompano Beach, Florida

May 17 2016
MINGS PLUMBING DISHONEST, TRYING TO GOUGE HOME OWNERS INSURANCE , FRAUD MIAMI Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Home Improvements: MINGS PLUMBING MIAMI, Florida

May 17 2016
Interamerican Medical Centers IMC Interamerican Medical Center Group, LLC - 15105 NW 77th Avenue, 4th Floor, Miami Lakes, FL 33014 WAIT FOREVER TO SEE A DOCTOR MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL Florida Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Medical Personnel: Interamerican Medical Centers MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL, Florida

May 16 2016
Avas Flowers Horrible Flowers Internet Internet
Author: Palmetto, Florida Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

May 13 2016
Choice Home Warranty Suckered Into Buying Choice Home Warranty Insurance Edison New Jersey Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Telemarketers: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

May 12 2016
Affluence Edu Come on Bait Promises of Big Money Miami Florida Nothing given in seminar literature Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence Edu FL

May 10 2016
Palmetto State Armory PSA PSA advertised items with free shipping and billed for shipping. Columbia South Carolina Author: Hampton Roads, Virginia Gun Shops: Palmetto State Armory Columbia, South Carolina

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

15, Report #1301968

Apr 26 2016
Refurbees Broken Bezel Garden City, N.J. Internet Author: Palmetto, Florida Computer Mail Order: Refurbees Internet

Apr 13 2016
Graham air Charging for their mistakes Largo Fl Author: palmetto, Florida Home Improvements: Graham air Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: PandaResearch.com's clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with us. PandaResearch.com is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palmetto, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age. Internet

Mar 12 2016
Vibrantweb Last year I had VW build my site. They have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. It is practically impossible to get hold of anyone. You have to leave a message and you may not get a call back unless it concerns them getting money. I paid over $3700 for a site that I had to raise hell over how things were done too many times. I was able to get a refund eventually of $2000 and was told that I could still keep my site there and they would make it the way I wanted it when the dust settled. No one will respond to my requests for help. All I get is You have access to and can do the same things we do. Just last week they changed servers and could they let their customers know this was happening IN ADVANCE? No! I emailed my contact two days ago and my site is STILL DOWN. Their 24/7 support is not. All you can do is leave a message. There is NO ONE to answer phones. This is the worst site builder you could get. Not only that you can't see what they are really creating before the site is launched. So when they click UPDATE it's live whether it's right or not. Phoenix Arizona Author: Ocala, Florida Websites: Vibrantweb Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 08 2016
Seterus Mortgage I made all my payments but they are foreclosing saying I did not make late payments and I have cancelled checks to prove it. Beaverton Oregon Author: Palmetto, Florida Financial Services: Seterus Mortgage Beaverton, Oregon

Mar 06 2016
vincheckpro. Rip-Off Internet Author: palmetto, Florida Consumer Services: vincheckpro. Internet

Feb 29 2016
Palmetto Marketing AKA PMI ripoff, DisHonest, Fraudulent Coral Springs Florida Fast sccess to Rip Off Report saved me from making a mistake Author: McHenry, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Palmetto Marketing Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 26 2016
MyInfo1.com obituary.us.org  I purchased a $1.00 obituary from this web site that claimed there was one available. A window popped up for a $19.95 membership which I opted out. I never received my obituary and was charged $19.95. Internet  StarLabs, For a Full Refund Email Josh@Myinfo1.com Author: Palmetto, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: MyInfo1.com Internet

Feb 19 2016
richard bakke marcy zendejas Beware san antonio Texas Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: richard bakke marcy zendejas san antonio, Texas

Feb 09 2016
Nicklaus Children's Hospital AKA Miami Children's HospitalMCH EKG Fraud Miami Florida From Miami Children's Health System Author: Palmetto Bay, Florida Animal Abuse: Nicklaus Children's Hospital Miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
prime imports Marcy Zendejas ,Richard Bakke internet auto sales deceptive advertising and poor communication san Antonio Texas
still no title Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: prime imports san Antonio, Texas