Your Search | palmetto 57 vw

Dec 01 2016
Stoney Detached salesman that thinks he is God Cape haze Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Blabber Mouth: Bob hodge marine St. Petersburg, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 24 2016
LuxStyle International Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark scam on facebook - once you select a product just to look at it it creates an order- you are stock with it and can t cancell it Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 21 2016
Autobarn City Volkswagen City VW Chicago,The Autobarn Volkswagen ChicagoA Richard Fisher Dealership Lied every step of the way! Danger! Scam! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Autobarn City Volkswagen Chicago, Illinois

Nov 16 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers Dishonest and Deceiving Business. Do not go there ! St Petersburg Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 15 2016
Volkswagen VW of America Ripoff dealerships and dangerous cars, Will never go near a VW again Coconut Creek Florida Author: Florida Auto manufactures: Volkswagen VW of America Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 03 2016
Sabine Augustin - Georgia Baptist Children's Homes & Family Ministries Inc. Sabine Augustin of GA SABINE AUGUSTIN OF GEORGIA BAPTIST CHILDREN'S HOMES & FAMILY MINISTRIES INC. APPEARS TO BE A CYBERBULLY AND CYBERSTALKER IN ADDITION TO BEING A DEADBEAT CUSTOMER Palmetto Georgia
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Sabine Augustin - Georgia Baptist Children's Homes & Family Ministries Inc. Palmetto, Georgia

Sep 02 2016
palmetto lab i ordered a product and I was told I had a 60 day guarentee if i would have to return the product and I was not satisified and return it. mildred Connecticut Author: Kissimmee, Florida Medical Supplies: palmetto lab mildred , Connecticut

Aug 22 2016
VW Credit VW Credit incorreclty processed my monthly payment did not inform me their error now report me unfairly to Credit Bureau Hillsboro Oregon Author: Issaquah, Washington Credit Services: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 17 2016
Keller and Williams mislead decieved lied and ripped off Bradenton Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Realtors: Keller and Williams Bradenton, Florida

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide VW credit leasing update Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Z-57 Ryan Whitlock CEO His Company Lies, Dishonest, Stole My Money, Greedy, San Diego California Z57 Response Author: Killeen, Texas Liars: Z-57 San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2016
z 57 z 57 I stopped my website and after 1 1/2 years, they debited my account for over $500.00! Ft Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: z 57 Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Waterworks Bradenton The Waterworks Bradenton Terrible cutomer service and tries to sell you something not needed Bradenton Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Plumbing: Waterworks Bradenton Bradenton, Florida

Jun 06 2016
Americana Sales Ventures Inc Americana Shopper 111/ Trips incentives AMERICANA Shopper 111 DOES NOT MAKE THIER PARTNERS DEAL HONESTLY DOES NOT BACK UP THEIR CLIENTS THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND H I D E AND R U N Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Americana Sales Ventures Inc Altamonte Springs , Florida

Jun 01 2016
34th STREET, LLC SHOBEIRI, HABIB PRO KARTING EXPERIENCE, INC. P13000007824 SHOBEIRI, HABIBOLLAH ST. PETE HOLDINGS, LLC L05000000411 SHOBEIRI, HABIBOLLAH ST. PETE HOLDINGS, LLC L05000000411 SHOBEIRI, HABIBOLLAH 34TH STREET, LLC L08000076496 SHOBEIRI, HABIBOLLAH 34TH ST SCAM FAMILY Bradenton, Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Landlords: 34th STREET, LLC Bradenton, , Florida

May 21 2016
Strategic Student Solutions Rep was name Toni 877-404-4835 X 716 They call me constantly ..i finally called back , and they are truley rip-offs. 1489 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 350, Boca Raton, FL 33 FL Author: Clearwater, Florida Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Internet

May 20 2016
COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET XFINITY MOST UNORGANIZED COMPANY ON THE PLANET COMCAST Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Internet Service Providers: COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET Pompano Beach, Florida

May 17 2016
MINGS PLUMBING DISHONEST, TRYING TO GOUGE HOME OWNERS INSURANCE , FRAUD MIAMI Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Home Improvements: MINGS PLUMBING MIAMI, Florida

May 17 2016
Interamerican Medical Centers IMC Interamerican Medical Center Group, LLC - 15105 NW 77th Avenue, 4th Floor, Miami Lakes, FL 33014 WAIT FOREVER TO SEE A DOCTOR MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL Florida Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Medical Personnel: Interamerican Medical Centers MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL, Florida

May 16 2016
Avas Flowers Horrible Flowers Internet Internet
Author: Palmetto, Florida Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

May 13 2016
Choice Home Warranty Suckered Into Buying Choice Home Warranty Insurance Edison New Jersey Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Telemarketers: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

May 12 2016
Affluence Edu Come on Bait Promises of Big Money Miami Florida Nothing given in seminar literature Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence Edu FL