Your Search | palmetto 57 vw

1, Report #1301968

Apr 26 2016
Refurbees Broken Bezel Garden City, N.J. Internet Author: Palmetto, Florida Computer Mail Order: Refurbees Internet

Apr 13 2016
Graham air Charging for their mistakes Largo Fl Author: palmetto, Florida Home Improvements: Graham air Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: PandaResearch.com's clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with us. PandaResearch.com is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palmetto, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age. Internet

Mar 12 2016
Vibrantweb Last year I had VW build my site. They have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. It is practically impossible to get hold of anyone. You have to leave a message and you may not get a call back unless it concerns them getting money. I paid over $3700 for a site that I had to raise hell over how things were done too many times. I was able to get a refund eventually of $2000 and was told that I could still keep my site there and they would make it the way I wanted it when the dust settled. No one will respond to my requests for help. All I get is You have access to and can do the same things we do. Just last week they changed servers and could they let their customers know this was happening IN ADVANCE? No! I emailed my contact two days ago and my site is STILL DOWN. Their 24/7 support is not. All you can do is leave a message. There is NO ONE to answer phones. This is the worst site builder you could get. Not only that you can't see what they are really creating before the site is launched. So when they click UPDATE it's live whether it's right or not. Phoenix Arizona Author: Ocala, Florida Websites: Vibrantweb Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 08 2016
Seterus Mortgage I made all my payments but they are foreclosing saying I did not make late payments and I have cancelled checks to prove it. Beaverton Oregon Author: Palmetto, Florida Financial Services: Seterus Mortgage Beaverton, Oregon

Mar 06 2016
vincheckpro. Rip-Off Internet Author: palmetto, Florida Consumer Services: vincheckpro. Internet

Feb 29 2016
Palmetto Marketing AKA PMI ripoff, DisHonest, Fraudulent Coral Springs Florida Fast sccess to Rip Off Report saved me from making a mistake Author: McHenry, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Palmetto Marketing Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 26 2016
MyInfo1.com obituary.us.org  I purchased a $1.00 obituary from this web site that claimed there was one available. A window popped up for a $19.95 membership which I opted out. I never received my obituary and was charged $19.95. Internet  StarLabs, For a Full Refund Email Josh@Myinfo1.com Author: Palmetto, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: MyInfo1.com Internet

Feb 19 2016
richard bakke marcy zendejas Beware san antonio Texas Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: richard bakke marcy zendejas san antonio, Texas

Feb 09 2016
Nicklaus Children's Hospital AKA Miami Children's HospitalMCH EKG Fraud Miami Florida From Miami Children's Health System Author: Palmetto Bay, Florida Animal Abuse: Nicklaus Children's Hospital Miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
prime imports Marcy Zendejas ,Richard Bakke internet auto sales deceptive advertising and poor communication san Antonio Texas
still no title Author: palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: prime imports san Antonio, Texas

Jan 10 2016
A-BlueKnight Inc. or AA-BlueKnight Inc. A-BlueKnight Inc. 57 Ira Road Syonsset , New York , 11791 . a-blueknightinc.com/ great1952a@hotmail.com Phone: 877 210-6184 Fax: 516 628-8024 Business ID#: 105455 ICC# : 252857 DOT#: 834780 AA Blue Knight Auto Transport Scams Your Check Book First, Scare You Away by Rude / Intimidating Custom Services, Never Intend to Deliver Their Services Internet, New York
Author: San Jose, California Auto Transporters: A-BlueKnight Inc. or AA-BlueKnight Inc. Internet, New York

Jan 04 2016
Accurate Construction Mike Harter 57 st francis drive Bourbonnais Ill 60901 took months to complete project ,left debris nails everywhere, showed up 10 hrs a week ,sometimes no show for weeks,shoddy work bourbonnais Illinois Author: kankakee, Illinois Home Improvements: Accurate Construction bourbonnais, Illinois

Jan 04 2016
Vanguard Motor Sales Vanguard Auto Sales LLC;Tom Photsios Sold a 57 Bel-Air Convertible to me with false photos and many things wrong for $62,000 Plymouth Michigan The Lights Are On... Author: Greewood, Indiana Auto Dealers: Vanguard Motor Sales Plymouth, Michigan

Jan 03 2016
German Auto stuttgart auto werks, motormeister inc, jerry's vw heaven. Gerald Marks Warning Gerald Marks aka Jerry is a not a someone to do bussiness with. los Alamitos United States, Author: la cresenta, California Auto Mechanics: German Auto los Alamitos,

Nov 08 2015
personal sandi joy, we paid 20.00 each to attempt a chip into an assoortment of hula hoops. A chip was made and we were given a coupon which indicated our choice of either a driver or a watch. The website provided took me to a Golf (VW) site and there is no indication anywhere of a place to redeem this coupon or be referred to another website. Total rip off, jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Golf Courses: personal jacksonville, Florida

Nov 06 2015
freedom rent to own lies to rip you off Internet Author: Palmetto, Florida Realtors: freedom rent to own Internet

Nov 06 2015
ItWorks ItWorks!it worksIt worksIt WorksIt Works! This company has stolen money from myself and my family members and not delivered product. Palmetto Florida Author: Ellsworth, Maine Weightloss Programs: ItWorks Palmetto, Florida

Nov 03 2015
Anthonys AC Rip Off $122 for a ripped filter. Palmetto Florida Customer Satisfaction is Anthony's Number One Goal. Author: Davenport, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Anthonys AC Palmetto,

Oct 21 2015
Mallory T&K Contracting Tom Mallory; Krystal Mallory; Marjorie Krystal Mallory Dishonest Company Had Neglegent Driver Destroy my Property and Is trying to Dodge responsability Griffin Georgia
Mr John is a Con Artist Author: Palmetto, Georgia Trucking Companies: Mallory T&K Contracting Griffin, Georgia

21, Report #1262066

Oct 18 2015
DealsCube.com Consumer Palmetto Bay Florida Author: Palmetto Bay, Florida On-Line Stores: DealsCube.com Internet

Oct 02 2015
Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care Open Road and Customer Care Screw you! STATEN ISLAND New York Issue has been resolved Author: staten island, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care STATEN ISLAND, New York

Sep 29 2015
H&R Auto Dealer sam sold a defected car with hidden problems, its at VW an thay want 3200 to fix.. fremont California Author: san jose, California Auto Dealers: H&R Auto Dealer fremont, California

Sep 09 2015
palmetto cycle parts for atv spartanburg South Carolina Author: honea path, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: palmetto cycle spartanburg, South Carolina

Sep 09 2015
Precision Mobile Marine, LLC Mark J. D'Onofrio Destroyed boat Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Customer: Precision Mobile Marine, LLC Palmetto, Florida