PALMETTO 57 VW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Palmetto 57 VW
There may be more specific results for "Palmetto 57 VW"
For more specific results for "Palmetto 57 VW"
Showing 1-25 of 1,120 Found Reports For more specific results for "Palmetto 57 VW"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 13 2017
Korusa Pest Control Korusa Pest Controlpestrongpestrong.com Customer service from the Dark Side. DO NOT BUY HERE. Internet
Author: Palmetto, Florida Exterminating Services: Korusa Pest Control Internet

Mar 16 2017
Woodmaster Millwork LLC Do not staff for Woodmaster Millwork LLC - They are refusing to pay on services rendered Palmetto Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Employment Services: Woodmaster Millwork LLC Palmetto, Florida

Feb 08 2017
VW Credit VW Leasing Charging a fee for no services rendered. Auburn Hills Michigan Questions.. Author: Palm Springs, California Car Financing: VW Credit Auburn Hills, Michigan

Feb 06 2017
Palmetto coast property pros Never pays his help just keeps hiring new guys Bluffton South Carolina This is an attempt to slander by 2 people, one of which my sister dated. Author: Fremont , Indiana Builders & Contractors: Palmetto coast property pros Bluffton, South Carolina

Jan 24 2017
Fuccillo VW of Schenectady New York Told us they were paying existing lease on a lemon, then didn't pay it off in full!!! Schenectady New York Satisfaction Author: SCOTIA, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo VW of Schenectady NY Schenectady NY, New York

Jan 12 2017
high class universe the worlds cutiest dog coin bank oder no# 31239 Internet Author: PALMETTO, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: high class universe Internet

Jan 04 2017
MiracleFace Laureen 3 locations 545 5ave, 140 W 57 St and 37 E 28 St all malpractice Illegal business practices, demands credit card numbers via text, no appointments exist, false charges, no receptionist NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Health Spas: MiracleFace NYC, New York

Dec 20 2016
Best Buy Christian Reich GM Forcing me to lie to customers about their extended insurance then firing me for calling them out. South Surrey, British Columbia
This is how product replacement realy works Author: Delta, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy South Surrey, British Columbia

Dec 20 2016
Allmand Boats AllmanBoats FRAUD!! FRAUD!!! FRAUD!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Palmetto Bay Florida Statements are false, malicious, defamatory without merit Author: Lexington, Kentucky Boat Dealers: Allmand Boats Palmetto Bay, Florida

Dec 15 2016
Barberinos dealership I put down $6,000 & then got $3,500 for my trade in. Ford Explorer was @ $12,000 after ALL taxes ETC! SO my balance basically was about $3,000!!! I then get a pymt book for 57 AT $221.47!!!! & I obviously called loan company, Barberinonissan many times w/o ANy HELP!  Wallingford Connecticut Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Barberinos dealership Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 01 2016
Stoney Detached salesman that thinks he is God Cape haze Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Blabber Mouth: Bob hodge marine St. Petersburg, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 24 2016
LuxStyle International Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark scam on facebook - once you select a product just to look at it it creates an order- you are stock with it and can t cancell it Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 21 2016
Autobarn City Volkswagen City VW Chicago,The Autobarn Volkswagen ChicagoA Richard Fisher Dealership Lied every step of the way! Danger! Scam! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Autobarn City Volkswagen Chicago, Illinois

Nov 16 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers Dishonest and Deceiving Business. Do not go there ! St Petersburg Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 15 2016
Volkswagen VW of America Ripoff dealerships and dangerous cars, Will never go near a VW again Coconut Creek Florida Author: Florida Auto manufactures: Volkswagen VW of America Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 03 2016
Sabine Augustin - Georgia Baptist Children's Homes & Family Ministries Inc. Sabine Augustin of GA SABINE AUGUSTIN OF GEORGIA BAPTIST CHILDREN'S HOMES & FAMILY MINISTRIES INC. APPEARS TO BE A CYBERBULLY AND CYBERSTALKER IN ADDITION TO BEING A DEADBEAT CUSTOMER Palmetto Georgia
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Sabine Augustin - Georgia Baptist Children's Homes & Family Ministries Inc. Palmetto, Georgia

Sep 02 2016
palmetto lab i ordered a product and I was told I had a 60 day guarentee if i would have to return the product and I was not satisified and return it. mildred Connecticut Author: Kissimmee, Florida Medical Supplies: palmetto lab mildred , Connecticut

Aug 22 2016
VW Credit VW Credit incorreclty processed my monthly payment did not inform me their error now report me unfairly to Credit Bureau Hillsboro Oregon Author: Issaquah, Washington Credit Services: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 17 2016
Keller and Williams mislead decieved lied and ripped off Bradenton Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Realtors: Keller and Williams Bradenton, Florida

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide VW credit leasing update Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Z-57 Ryan Whitlock CEO His Company Lies, Dishonest, Stole My Money, Greedy, San Diego California Z57 Response Author: Killeen, Texas Liars: Z-57 San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2016
z 57 z 57 I stopped my website and after 1 1/2 years, they debited my account for over $500.00! Ft Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: z 57 Nationwide