Your Search | palmetto marketing, ssa sunshine subscription agency

Oct 22 2014
Coast Travel Services, Inc. Coast Travel Travel Agency Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Travel Services: Coast Travel Services, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 22 2014
Pure vitamins On October 14, 2014 I called to cancel my subscription to their green coffee bean plus due to cost. The person I spoke to reduced my price. However, on October 21, 2014, I called to cancel for good and all 3 customer service numbers that I called have been disconnected. Las vegas Nevada
Author: Glenshaw , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure vitamins Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
RomeVIPCasino Rome VIP Casino, Winward Group Casinos Harassing - Calling twice a day when I told them to put me on their Do Not Call List Internet Author: Auckland City, Other Internet Marketing Companies: RomeVIPCasino Internet

Oct 21 2014
TT Marketing/collections Very Bad Gouging.. Just bend over McKinney Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agencies: TT Marketing/collections McKinney, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Eric Schmidt Bossy executive be careful with this guy Mountain View California Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Service Providers: Eric Schmidt Mountain View, California

Oct 21 2014
GLF MARKETING - Chad -Devon Brown -Johnathan This company did nothing for our office but give us misinformation and did not increase our revenue.They are never available to speak when you call . Nationwide Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Marketing Companies: GLF MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
Film Marketing Service peter Greenepeter@filmmarketingservices.comJon Gurshajon@filmmarketingservices.com Filmamkers and film festival winners BEWARE SCAm SCAM SCAM the will steal your hard earned money and RUN! Marina del Rey California Author: Los Angeles, California Film Marketing Service Marina del Rey, California

Oct 19 2014
z57 internet marketing solutions Robed, deceived san diego California Author: Tampa, Florida Customer Leads: z57 san diego, California

Oct 19 2014
New Age Marketing Group Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Total Scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: New Age Marketing Group Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 18 2014
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Oct 18 2014
BEAUTE MD -Aging Solution Moisturizer TRIAL, SUBSCRIPTION, BEAUTY AID, WRINKLE REDUCER, AGING CREME Internet Author: NORTHRIDGE, California Eye Care: BEAUTE MD -Aging Solution Moisturizer Internet

Oct 18 2014
listingswiz, owm homes, credeze, encredi, Leading Edge Financial I subscribed with them and cancelled my subscription with them before the trial period was over. two months later they took out money ($69.90) from my bank account and it was unauthorized. Internet, Georgia Author: tomahawk, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: listingswiz Internet

Oct 17 2014
collection consultants collection agency this collection company never notified me of this bill and the interest their charging is way to much.... Glendale CA Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: collection consultants Glendale, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Davam Urgent Care Fraudulent/Deceptive Marketing/Pricing Magnolia Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Davam Urgent Care Magnolia, Texas

Oct 17 2014
Creative Outdoor Distributors, On The Edge Marketing, Brian Horwitz Brian Horwitz at it again mineola New York Author: Cardwell, Other Producers: Creative Outdoor Distributors mineola, New York

Oct 17 2014
Qazzoo.com Heavy Hammer, Inc., Allhud.com, USHUD.com, Michael Urbanski Lies to takes your money and then gives you nothing Annapolis Maryland Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo.com Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 16 2014
Global Marketing Solutions GMS Scam, Travel Scam, Fraud, Charges, Horrible Service, Unrecognized Charges Nationwide Author: boynton beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Global Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Oct 16 2014
FCT Marketing LLC Fake Disney Ticket Seller, Nicholas dishonest small time crook taking pride on robbing people in Orlando VAcations Windermere Florida Author: Dover, Delaware Ticket Sales: FTC Marketing LLC Windermere, Florida

Oct 16 2014
Ayudos Mike Gonzalez I purchased a service and Ayudos did not fulfill its obligations Chicago Internet Author: A city , California Internet Marketing Companies: Ayudos Internet

Oct 16 2014
Pro Data Group Sells Mailing Lists that are a Scam Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Pro Data Group Internet