PALMETTO MARKETING INC., AKA PITTS AND GEMINI SALES (NFSA) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Palmetto Marketing Inc., Aka Pitts And Gemini Sales (nfsa)
There may be more specific results for "Palmetto Marketing Inc., Aka Pitts And Gemini Sales (nfsa)"
For more specific results for "Palmetto Marketing Inc., Aka Pitts And Gemini Sales (nfsa)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Sarah Kimball-Financing Anthony-Sr Acct Mgr. Lisa Coffey-VP employee services nAnthony(no last name given) contacted me by phone on March 7th 2017, he stated they were affilated with Brunswick Merchant Services out of Dover,DE to set me up with support services and training Tampa Florida Author: Eatonville, Washington Corrupt Companies: FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Trinity Auto junk,scam, rip off, trinity auto, beaver dam, religious shyster Beaver Dam Wisconsin Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
American Tow Forcw Inc. Tow Force Predatory towing, scamming, deceptive, avoiding taxes Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Forcw Inc. Pinellas Park , Florida

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 25 2017
Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Doctor David Son Dentist in Irvine California CAUTION!!! DENTIST DR. DAVID SON IN IRVINE CA IS A SCAM. HE TOOK $15,000 FROM ME AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS TO FINISH WHAT I PAID HIM TO DO. HE IS A FRAUD Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Irvine, California

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Jaguar Containers, William Coit and Bianca Dunlap Thieves, Con Artists Georgia Author: Rockville, Virginia Sales People: Jaguar Containers Internet

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Prince Timi Abiri Abiri Timilehim Stephen Timi Abiri Bullying and Extorting Ife Ile Nigeria Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Prince Timi Abiri Internet

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
GOAT SNEAKER APP G.O.A.T APP CLAIMS TO HAVE SHIPPED YOUR SNEAKERS AND BLAMES YOU OR UPS crunchbase.com/location/culver-city/24 Nationwide
Author: Mount Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: GOAT SNEAKER APP Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
Lambert & Lambert Inc TOTAL LOSS Minneapolis Minnesota Author: windsor, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Lambert & Lambert Inc Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 25 2017
USA NURSERY 274.00 and got nothing!! The USA Nursery 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, Connecticut Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Nurseries: USA NURSERY Internet

Jun 25 2017
Allen Lane Limited aka Allen Lane Recruitment Rip off scheme called Contractor Plus charges £600 per month for nothing London, England Author: London, Employment Services: Allen Lane Limited London,

Jun 25 2017
Online City Tickets Online City Tickets - Sold Duplicate Tickets, Could not get into event! Chicago, Illinois Internet
Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Online City Tickets Internet

Jun 25 2017
ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Jean and Michael Make money on application fees never to help you find a rental Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Property Management: ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Leesburg, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Clair Skin Care Rip off! Keeps sending and billing after being told not to. Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Skin Care: Clair Skin Care Internet

Jun 25 2017
UNOSIS IT Solutions They harass you by calling you on the phone and telling you that your internet has been hacked - when it hasn't been. They want 199. 99 to fix problem. Internet Author: Mohave Valley, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: UNOSIS IT Solutions Internet

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 25 2017
Colorado Choice Distributors USCattle Drive Fundraiser Peter Hall Not Good Enough for Dog Food Company:Longwood, individual: internet Company:Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Colorado Choice Distributors Internet

Jun 25 2017
Cumberland Cove POA Colleting Dues and Something Else? Monterey Tennessee Author: Monterey, Tennessee Home Owner Associations: Cumberland Cove POA Monterey, Tennessee