Your Search | paradise is mine, llc

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be It has many names but the email is the [email protected] the northface caps, took a month Germany Internet Author: Den Bosch, Sporting Goods: stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be Internet

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
Darkstar llc Darkstar communication Charged me for years after I canceled service No idea Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: Darkstar llc Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
A & A Marketing, LLC - Scentura Creations- Selling Perfumes Door to Door Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Fragrance Materials: A & A Marketing, LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
Rx helper Is a scam and stole my money Deerfield beach Florida Author: College station, Texas Customer: Rx helper Internet

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
EVICTIONHELP LLC Evictionhelp.org Evictionhelp.org hurt and scammed me bad!! lodi, nj Internet
Author: Riverdale, Illinois Legal Services: EVICTIONHELP LLC Internet

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
OUTSCAM.COM Ripoff Report, Defamation, Mirror Site, Fraud, Copyright Infringement, Extortion Internet *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Author complains about false Reports about them but commits same offense by publishing false information about our site.  Ripoff Report is NOT related to Outscam.com.* Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: OUTSCAM.COM Internet

Feb 05 2016
Montecito Montecito advertising is deceiving Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Salons: Montecito

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York