PARADISE PROPERTIES, SPACE ENERGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Paradise Properties, Space Energy
There may be more specific results for "Paradise Properties, Space Energy"
For more specific results for "Paradise Properties, Space Energy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Caribbean Cruise Line Vacation Village Resort, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line,Holiday Travel, Ramada Inn Ripped Off, Lied, promised Resort, booked in 3rd rate hotel Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Travel Services: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Idt Energy Called to terminate service in April and they never cancelled. Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Middle River, Maryland Utility Companies: Idt Energy Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 15 2017
Assurant Solutions Federal Warranty Service extended warranty for appliances Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Appliances: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Window and Door is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door customers can trust the products quality. Customers can trust the quality of Florida Window and Door’s people!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Window and Door pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Window and Door recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Car wrap Advert. Monster Energy Sticker...They are using several different phone numbers to scam you out of thousands of dollars. They contact you text message only. Offer $600 a week for advertising on your vehicle.  Nationwide Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Auto Advertising Services: Car wrap Advert. Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Roscoe Properties Jason Berkowitz, One Eighty Construction This is a fraction of my experience: LIES, DISHONESTY, MANIPULATION, NEGLIGENCE, ENTITLEMENT, FILTH, MOLD, MORE MOLD, ROACHES, & SO MUCH MORE San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Roscoe Properties San Antonio , Texas

Aug 14 2017
South atlantic energy llc Deception Hastings Florida Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: South atlantic energy llc Hastings , Florida

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hugh Wells Hugh hired me to repair multiple items at 1 property, then consult for other properties that he needed guidance on... I spent no less than 4 hours in phone time with Hugh for which I did not invoice so as to enable his business. Not only did he fail to hold up to his promise to award me the projects if I consulted for him, but he took a month to pay the first invoice then the most recent invoice has not been paid for almost 90 days. I have emails stating he will never pay. He has been a very deceiving person with no accountability or moral code. Palm desert California Author: Rancho mirage, California Home Improvements: Hugh Wells Palm springs, California

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Space You're In Arizona Byer's Choice Never received ordered items Mesa Internet
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

17, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Tanner properties Barry Tanner, Tanner rentals Sold me property on land contract while me and my family had just list our current home to fire and had no insurance and knew we were desperate and took adva5of our situation. Union Kentucky Author: Burlington, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: Tanner properties Union , Kentucky

Aug 09 2017
Hassan Charmichael He made me pay twice by scamming me a total of $540. When the first payment was made, he claimed that he could not provide the results without the hash but din tell me before, and said that he was doing me a favour by hacking me 3 accounts with the price of 1, he has not not even hacked 1 account for me. When he asked for the payment again, i said not a single account was hacked and he said that he only want to give the results, and have been answering friendly all the while, also said that plz he has done enough work which was worth the first payment. Once the 2nd payment was made, he stopped replying no matter how many msgs were sent. The scumbag wasted my hard earned money, time and energy as well when i could actually contact some1 more worthy. Find that rascal and give my money back !!! Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Hassan Charmichael Internet

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 08 2017
Eee Properties Bill Eurice EEE properties is located in palmetto florida. The office is Oakridge Apartments . Do not rent from this company! Bill Eurice, is a slumlord. His family owns a lot of properties in the Bradenton/Palmetto area. If you're currently looking for rentals, DO NOT RENT from anyone with the last name of 'Eurice' . The company EEE Properties, will scam future tenants for extra money. Palmetto Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Bed & Bath: Eee Properties Palmetto, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Same as everyone else. Company contacted me that they had a buyer for my timeshare and arranged the purchase. I paid $681 in fees to transfer the title. I was than contacted again stating the Whites did not have enough money for the closing and I would be refunded the money. I than offered to paid their closing of $731.12 and I have never heard from them again. I can't contact anyone. Mail box is full and no one replies to email. Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Author: Huntington Beach, California Mortgage Companies: Vacation Properties by Owner Shrewsbury,, Pennsylvania

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner MIchael T. ScottSara GravelyThomas White Timeshare fraud stole my money shrewsbury Pennsylvania Author: LOTHIAN, Maryland Resorts: Vacation Properties by Owner shrewsbury, Pennsylvania