helps

Your Search | paramount home improvements, inc

Sep 15 2014
Cash Advance Inc. Company Stole my Idenity, Stating I took out a loan and did'nt pay back. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc. Company Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Specialized Events, Inc. Women's Life and Style Expo, Inc, Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Inc, My Health and Wellness Expo, Inc scam artist, money grubbing Gold Canyon Arizona Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Specialized Events, Inc. Gold Canyon, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
8885294329.com, NAFIDE, Inc. CREDIT CARD SCAM, FRAUDULENT CHARGES, ILLEGALLY OBTAINED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Morgan Hill, California Internet Fraud: 8885294329.com Weeki Wachee, Florida

Sep 15 2014
American home shield They will deny a/c claims Midland Georgia Author: Midland, Georgia Customer: American home shield Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Orangutan Home Services Refused to refund a 3 year service plan Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Orangutan Home Services Tempe, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 Tyler j. or Ethel Chutz Ebay seller phonoking6807 BAD SELLERS Sold me new laptop & battery, got VERY USED notebook, dead battery, wont connect, SELL JUNK New Orleans Louisiana Author: Clearfield county, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: T.A. EDISON ENTERPRISES, INC chutz phonoking6807 New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 15 2014
Faceless me, Facelessme,BLS*Faceless.me Bluesnap Inc CY Thieves BLS*Faceless.me Bluesnap Inc CY Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Consumer Services: Faceless me Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Square, Inc. HOLDING FUNDS HOSTAGE FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW!!! San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2014
Secret Shopper/Bodec Inc. Damon Mayer Stephen Bryce FowlesAmanda Stanton A $2,130.00 phony cachiers ck. was sent for cashing & $1,900 was to be remitted to sender by me! Price Utah Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Small Business Services: Secret Shopper/Bodec Inc. Price, Utah

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
CornerStone Security LLC/Staples Corner Stone LLC Sales Rep/Account Manager Monthly $3500 Base Guaranteed (DC) Greater Seattle Area Internet
Author: brambleton, Virginia Work at Home Business: CornerStone Security LLC/Staples Internet

Sep 15 2014
Specialty Roofing Repairs Ralph F. Kline dba: Specialty Roofing RepairsSC LLR License # 55095 Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Home Improvements: Specialty Roofing Repairs Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sep 15 2014
United AirTemp LIED to American Home Shield, and claim was denied! Manassas Virginia Author: Haymarket, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: United AirTemp Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Universal Home Improvement Inc. BEWARE - JOB NOT COMPLETE - STOLE $$$$ Los Altos California
Author: Los Altos, California Home Improvements: Universal Home Improvement Inc. Belmont, California

Sep 15 2014
Select Home Warranty STAY AWAY NJ Nationwide Author: Palm Springs, California Home Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Mark Levine universal home improvement uhimprovement.com hired him to do our bathroom he overcharged, took our money, never finished and cant be contacted, do not hire Belmont California Author: san jose, California Builders & Contractors: Mark Levine universal home improvement Belmont, California

Sep 15 2014
Universal Home Improvement Mark Lavine Mark Lavine from Universal Home Improvement is a scam artist Belmont California Author: REDWOOD, California Home Improvements: Universal Home Improvement Belmont, California

Sep 15 2014
Goel Tala Diamonds, Inc. Universal Diamond Exchange Sold Item not as pictured or described and was cheap construction refusing to refund $4,800. The item was sent back and replaced 3 times and is not a quality product. Chipped stones, uneven set diamonds and poor casting. Looks horrible. Los Angeles California
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Jewelers: Goel Tala Diamonds, Inc. Los Angeles, California

Sep 15 2014
Assurant Inc. American Bankers Insurance Company Bad Faith Claims Settlement Practices New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: Assurant Inc. New York, New York

Sep 15 2014
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Sep 15 2014
Motorcars East Inc Sleazy sales tactics Derry New Hampshire Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Motorcars East Inc Derry, New Hampshire

Sep 15 2014
ACC Insurance Company acc Insurance company is a rip off Ins company stay away from these guys they do not like paying claims. we had a busted radiator just did make it home with out inuring our motor ,they denied our tow claim and said they dont pay towing cost from the home. i can't believe that when I heard that he says read the policty ATLANTA Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: ACC Insurance Company ATLANTA, Georgia

Sep 15 2014
all state van lines relocation Cal van lines Inc they doubled my weight to charge me more than twice the cost. Margate Florida
Author: Menifee, California Attorneys General: all state van lines relocation Florida

Sep 15 2014
Blizzard White Bell at Home Whitening Don't report the whole process and the deadline dates to return products Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet