Your Search | park and fly, llc jacksonville, florida

May 01 2016
Stones Gambling Hall Stones Casino I think it's important to let people know how Stones do business and what people need to know to avoid what happened to us happen to them. Citrus Heights California Author: Oakland , California Restaurants: Stones Gambling Hall California

May 01 2016
Michael Clark Cold blood Will use you for money and sex, will give you a sob story Women beware!!!!! Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bars Lounges & Clubs: Michael Clark Nationwide

May 01 2016
Big Lasers I ordered some goggles, and the still haven't come yet. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Big Lasers Internet

May 01 2016
evelyn hoffman ripped me of and scam people to buy sick cats and puppys Baltimore Maryland Author: landover , Maryland Animal Abuse: evelyn hoffman Baltimore, Maryland

Hamdi Cetinbag an Unprofessional Designer and a liar too berlin
Author: new jersey, Alabama Work at Home: Hamdi Cetinbag berlin,

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Amazon - HealthyNees Foot Dr - Silicone Gel Heel and Ankle Sleeve Scottsdale Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Medical Supplies: Amazon - HealthyNees Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Complaint against LiberalAmerica.org, Tiffany Willis, and Sam Sanner So-called Liberal independent news outlet cheats its labor Internet, Texas Author: San Francisco, California Employers: LiberalAmerica.org Internet

May 01 2016
Jason Lee Russell Ssa ssi office Puyallup wa.suit A 811 south Hill Park Puyallup this is the place that lie and take my money they say they paid me $350thous dollars but can not give me the account they paid all this money to or the bank name and they paid me $31,000 a yea ssa ssi Bonney lake Washington
Author: Bonney lake, Washington Abusive Parents: Jason Lee Russell Bonney lake, Washington

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Edgar Montalvo I purchased a yeti cup that was to be powder coated black and it never came and their website and Facebook page dissapeared Internet
Author: DeLand, Florida Appliances: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 01 2016
Resort Property Management Lies, Empty promises, and Avoidance Tactics Atlanta Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

May 01 2016
The lodge of Westoaks in Houston ,Texas, Simone Chatelain & Maria Pino Belittling, accusatory, irate, unsympathetic, defensive, rude and no ownership Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The lodge of Westoaks in Houston ,TX 77082 Houston, Texas

May 01 2016
Paradise airways winsor brown Sharon Nunez-mccatty and Winsor Brown Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Small Business Services: Paradise airways winsor brown FL

May 01 2016
Olympus Marketing Inc. Manipulator and theft new Orleans Louisiana Author: new Orleans , Louisiana Multi-Level Marketing: Olympus Marketing Inc. new Orleans , Louisiana

May 01 2016
Strategic Student Selutions This time I got swindled! Lake Worth Florida Author: knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strategic Student Solutions Nationwide

May 01 2016
Cambridge college of cosmetology Monterrey international Tuition abuse, rascisim, verbal abuse, youtube video, health hazards, not up to state standards Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Cambridge college of cosmetology

May 01 2016
Skyway towing and recovery Scam artists St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and recovery St. Petersburg , Florida

May 01 2016
James Lester Beyersdorf Investment Adviser SCAM ARTIST Angel Camp California Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: James Lester Beyersdorf Internet

May 01 2016
Beauth and truth Organic skin love Deceptive advertising, no product received, refused refund, no response to emails to resolve Las vegas Nevada Author: Parker, Colorado TV Advertisements: Beauth and truth Las vegas , Nevada

May 01 2016
Godaddy suspended hosting godaddy suspended hosting site Internet Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

May 01 2016
beauty basics sending me product and charging my account almost $200 per month La Jolla California Author: Howell, Michigan TV Advertisements: beauty basics La Jolla , California

Rotita Internet